Wigley DIY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY

How would you rate Wigley DIY ?

"I’m a repeat customer and use Wigley as one of my main varnish suppliers for my business. Great value, fast delivery and I’ve always had great customer service from the team there whenever I’ve contacted them."
"This company goes way above customer service they are wonderful cant praise highly enough"
"Good price and prompt delivery. Will definitely use again"
"Great service - the vinyl spray arrived in double quick time. I Haven't used the product yet so I cannot comment on it."
"Excellent price with fast delivery Thanks a lot"
"Rustoleum primer and spray paints bought at a very good price and delivered extremely quickly, well packed nd tracked. Highly recommend. Will definitely use this company again. Thank you!"
"Excellent service, delivery time was super quick and I’m really happy with the product! Will most definitely order again! Even the courier left a personal message on my note as I was out when he came! I’ve been very impressed. Thank you"
"Very prompt delivery charge as much as the items"
"Perfect fit and speedy delivery"
"Excellent service,thé packaging,for a pot of paint,again was excellent thé lid gaffa taped over to ensure There would be no spillage. This is thé first Time i havé used this company and will be using them again"
"Excellent Service."
"I was a little bit sceptical because the prices were so good compared to Amazon and so on. But I decided to give it a go and I’m glad I did. Delivery was quick and the products are great. I would definitely use Wigley DIY again."
"Very quick delivery"
"Exactly what I wanted with prompt delivery."
"An ideal item that was perfectly packaged to arrive intact and punctually. Excellent service, thank you."
"Very competitive prices and prompt deliver Thank you"
"Ordered Thursday and arrived Friday. Well packed and good price. I will certainly be back next time."
"Excellent and Curtious Service,Visted before and will return."
"Excellent service and a very good product would certainly recommend this company!"
"Excellent product and company. Many thanks"
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 1,078 reviews