Wigley DIY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy

"Best price and quick delivery from ordering. Will shop here again."
"Very quick delivery"
"The order process was simple and I was able to get the garden shoes I needed, in the size I needed, quickly arriving on time as the date given. Will use them again as necessary."
"Wanted a new pair of Briers clogs and found Wigley very prompt and value for money. Would definitely buy again from this retailer."
"Excellent service and price"
"Excellent service at very competitive prices; a good first port of call for supplies."
"Recently purchased some products online. Given a delivery window which was met. Upon receipt of the package it was clear that one of the products was damaged. I contacted Wigley direct who were very apologetic and sent a replacement product-which was despatched the same day. Excellent customer service despite the delivery not being handled by them. Will happily use Wigley again for these and similar products before looking anywhere else."
"Easy website and super quick delivery. Unfortunately the item I purchased has a problem, but this is the manufacturer's responsibility, not the store. I would buy with them again."
"Excellent service, price and delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to order from here again"
"Very quick delivery of item not easily available at Homebase."
"Brill service! Easy to order and pay,and quick. Speedy delivery,what not to like!"
"I bought an reserved the item, stabilising solution, online as only 1 item was shown in stock, as it was a Sunday I phoned to ensure I could collect but the shop is unable to get access to web orders. I went to the store and there were plenty in stock so I bought it as I needed to do the job immediately. I contacted the office on Monday morning and my online payment was promptly refunded. Very pleased with the level of service."
"very good price and quick delivery."
"Very, very fast and prompt delivery. Great customer service, too"
"Brilliant service everything done as said"
"Excellent service, very fast delivery. Product exactly as described."
"Arrived on time well packed, would order again"
"Excellent service"
"goods arrived well packed quite quickly after ordering"
"Very good service and delivery, updated throughout, thank you."
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 1,377 reviews