Wigley DIY Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY
customer service
Read Wigley DIY Reviews

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy
Excellent product and customer service, came so quickly. Will definitely order from the company again
Posted 1 hour ago
I was looking for Hozelock stuff on eBay, then saw that Wigley had it for less than half the price. Well laid out intuitive website. Free postage, and arrived over a weekend. which taking into account the lockdown and related problems was very impressive. Very highly recommended, clearly a well run business with exemplary employees.
Great product, prompt delivery. Very happy customer
Brilliant service even during lockdown Had just what I wanted and at a better price than the bigger national stores So Keep shopping at our locals
Best price and quick delivery in very difficult times. Thank you.
VERY STRONG AND EASY TO USE PRODUCT I WILL RECOMEND THIS OTHER GARDENERS
Thank you so much for being there when we needed you. Everything about the service was spot on.
From ordering to receiving the item simply effortlessly efficient
Very good price and speedy delivery, definitely would buy from wigley diy again
Excellent service in difficult times.
After an unsuccessful local search for a particular colour of Ronseal 10 year Woodstain, I came across the Wigley website and was pleased to see it listed at a lower price than I paid for the previous can. I placed an order and the Ronseal was delivered safely only 2 days later. I am very pleased with both the price and the rapid delivery!
Arrived quickly product is what I ordered would use them again and recommend to friends
No problem at all. Speedy delivery despite the current situation. Will use again. Recommended. 5*
Order arrived quickly and happy with the product
Great service. The only place I could get the product I wanted delivered during lockdown. Thanks for helping me complete my DIY project and keeping me occupied during this challenging time.
Excellent service, they supplied everything I needed, while big stores couldn't. I would highly recommend them to anyone, I will definitely be using them again
Great service. Delivery really quick
Excellent service, particularly bearing in mind the difficult circumstances being experienced by businesses at the moment. Well done and thank you very much.
great service thank you..in these difficult times...very impressed...
I needed the paint in a hurry and they had just what I needed and it arrived the next day. I was really pleased and will place another order soon.
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 2,169 reviews