Wigley DIY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy

"Items well priced, delivered promptly and packaged well. Paint tins securely taped up to prevent spillages."
Posted 53 minutes ago
"I ordered 20m of 15mm irrigation house which I need very quickly. Wigley offered the product at the lowest price including next day delivery costs. It arrived promptly. Sadly, before I found Wigley, I'd ordered a hozelock 4 way manifold from a competitor which, by comparison, was dearer than Wigleys offering. Next time I'll check Wigley first!"
"Good product at a good price, quick delivery and good comms from staff."
"Tap adapter, as described with fast delivery. Excellent service."
"Good device,price & quality"
"wigley was fine but delivery company was poor"
"Super quick delivery, all items arrived safely and as described. Will be ordering from you again, thank you!"
"Great, just what we needed"
"Delivered ahead of time. Ecellent quality item. Does what it says it does."
"I purchased two Hozelock 2810 Growbag Waterers ordered on the Sunday and delivered by the Tuesday excellent service and great product value."
"Product excellent, price good, delivery superb."
"Website easy to navigate, staff very helpful dealing with queries. Very happy with products I ordered."
"A great experience from start to finish . Product arrived early and I saved money. Win win . Cheers"
"They were quick, helpful and the best price. When it came to delivery it was next day with one product and on another there was a delay from the carrier. Wingley upgrades the delivery to get it to me ASAP. Very happy"
"Great price and fast delivery"
"Very good service the tap was £20.00 cheaper than my local shop."
"Easy and straight forward."
"all ok recd as promised"
"Thank you You are a very good service"
"Good delivery on time good product no issues will use again"
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 1,459 reviews