Wigley DIY Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY
Read Wigley DIY Reviews

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy
Fantastic selection. Great service. Thanks.
Placed the order with Wigley DIY as they were offering what I wanted at a good price. The order was delivered quickly & was adequately packaged.
Very pleased with the items and would definitely buy from Wigley DIY again.
Goods were delivered very quickly,well packaged.
Hi I bought a lovely china mug which I love first class service I bought another china mug for my mum I would definitely recommend this site
Excellent ! Competitive pricing and super speedy delivery.
Highly recommended, thank you Wigley.
Excellent service received, I ordered 2 tins of Ronseal paint which we very competitively priced for next day delivery unfortunately 1 can got damaged in transit. I call Wigley and they immediately despatched a replacement which arrived the next day allowing me to complete my planned DIY on time.
Excellent fast delivery next day in fact and the Dulux product I purchased was excellent as well. Well recommended vendor and product
Excellent service, good price and fast delivery.
Arrived on time,,,well packaged,,,,really pleased with tools.
Spot on product will definitely order again
Website was easy to access. Delivery was prompt and arrived the following day as promised. Would recommend.
I bought a large tin of wood stain online. Quick and easy to purchase. Bonus that even with postage it was cheaper than the large diy stores!!
Fast delivery too. Will definitely use again. Thank you.
Some items were out of stock after I have places my order and it was dealt with professionally by Kevin. Fast delivery and great communication!
Reasonable price, quick delivery, well packaged - overall good service - will use again.
Very quick delivery
Great, fast customer service and quick delivery. Can’t fault them and would definitely use them again. Thank you James & the team!
After scouring the internet for the paint I wanted, Wigley provided the best price and a great service. Fast delivery and securely packaged. All the paint was exactly what I ordered and looks great! Would definitely order from Wigley again!
Excellent service
Fast delivery easy to access website, and great quality products I'd use them again
Highly recommend them
An excellent service, will definitely use again.
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 2,931 reviews