Wigley DIY Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY
customer service
Read Wigley DIY Reviews

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy
I was searching the internet for a Robert Sorby cutter holder and I came across one sold by Wigley DIY who happened to be the cheapest price on the net. Straight away I ordered the tool and in a few days I received the tool. I have given Wigley DIY 5 stars their web-site is easy to use, the price was fantastic, their service was very good and I definitely would buy from them again, thank you Wigley DIY.
Good value and delivered very quickly
Great customer service. Great products and amazing delivery times... One suggestion: get the delivery company to check if it's Ok to deliver things at 07:30 of a morning... that seems a just a tad anti-social without a warning. :-)
The product was as expected. The only issue was the carrier (I should say carriers) The carrier that picked up the parcel from to vendor dropped it at a second carrier who then left it in a corner somewhere. I had to ask the vendor to chase it as the carriers he used had no method to be contacted to find out what or where the item was. I heard back from the supplier promptly and the parcel arrived the same day it was @found@.
Prompt delivery, well packed, as described. What more could one ask.
Reliable service. Quality item. Thank you.
Excellent first class service. Easy website to navigate and place order. My boots arrived well packaged exactly as described and delivered promptly (free next day service) Thank you Wigley DIY I have already recommended you 😀
So easy to shop. Quick delivery. Definitely recommend and return to purchase as necessary.
Poor choice of delivery options. Courier did not deliver the next working day even though I had paid for it.
Excellent service. Good price. Good delivery. All as it should be. What more can you ask.
Excellent product at an unbeatable price. Very Quick Delivery. thank you all at Wigley DIY
Good communication ,fast delivery
Great price and great service Thank you
Brilliant. Just what I wanted, promptly delivered, at the right price.😊
I was very impressed with the speed my order was delivered and also the item is very good quality. I would use this site again.
Excellent service
Fast delivery and all in one piece when it arrived.
Very fast delivery, great item , best price online..thanks Wigley DIY
Ordered sanding sealer on Monday pm received delivery next morning well pleased
Excellent service