Wigley DIY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy

"Hi, you handled the return very promptly and efficiently. Communication was excellent."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Placed an order for wine brewing kit as a Christmas gift, I was really pleased when it arrived earlier than i expected, plus it was packed very well. Would order from Wigley DIY again Thank you"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery. Very pleased and would not hesitate to use your company again in the future. Many thanks."
"excellent all round could not better service in any way"
"Excellent super fast postage will buy again"
"Excellent service great range of products. Parcel arrived well packed and on time.. Thank you very much"
"A thoroughly positive experience. Good communications, Good products at Good competitive prices, Well packed with Prompt delivery. What more could you ask for!"
"Product was priced fairly and received in good time. Straightforward transaction."
"I stumbled across this site whilst looking for some paint products, these were available at half the price than those from my local DIY store, easy to order and arrived the next working day, I would recommend Wigley DIY to anyone. Perfect quality goods with excellent next day delivery - couldn't ask for better."
"Fab service and fab prices! Ordered in the afternoon and arrived the next day. No issues no problems."
"Brilliant. Good price, quick and safe delivery. Would definitely use again. Thanks."
"Good price & fast delivery."
"Good price and fast delivery"
"Well pleased, fast service, good product,thank you."
"The item was what I wanted and it arrived the next morning. Brilliant service. Thank you"
"I was blown away by the speed in which my order arrived. Order was placed at 2pm and arrived nice and early the next morning. The spray paint I ordered came well packaged and was far cheaper than the high street DIY store I normally use. Overall I'm very impressed and would certainly recommend."
"Speedy delivery. Good product. Did what it said on the tin 👍"
"Excellent service and a good product. I shall certainly use you again."
"Got this for my mum seem nice and strong just the job"
"I found it easy to order online and received good information about my order regarding when it was dispatched and delivery time. Received my order and totally happy with service."
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 1,117 reviews