Wigley DIY Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY
Read Wigley DIY Reviews

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy
A top class product and top class service . I would highly recommend this company and will defo be ordering from them again.
I Don't know.I shan't be using it till the spring.
Excellent delivery time. Super quick, and packaged really well.
Customer service was excellent and next day delivery for all orders.
Great product and great price.
Excellent online service 👍👍👍
Very pleased with my purchase would buy again
Had to mark a star down as unfortunately the product I ordered was not available. However, customer service has been excellent. I received a call to say the item was unavailable and was on order. I was then kept informed as to when the item would be back in stock. Unfortunately due to no fault of Wigleys, there was a delay from the supplier so I therefore cancelled my order as it was needed before Wigleys could fulfil it. I then received my refund very promptly. Cant fault the service, just sorry I couldn't get the item I wanted.
Very good service
Amazing service.
Found just what I wanted, delivered next day , very satisfied, would definitely recommend & use again.
Great product and great service, arrived on time and very reasonable price
Just as they said arrived next day,excellent.
Very reliable and quick service. I will use them again.
great service fast delivery very pleased
Giving 3 stars as didnt have a problem with Wigley and staff where polite but ordered a belt for a hoover delivery to northern ireland but received email the following day saying they could not post to Northern Ireland as postage costs were too expensive with their chosen courier. Order was cancelled and payment refunded. I believe they could have posted package too me for less than £2. Maybe they could look at pricing another courier or royal mail for deliveries to UK
Hi Craig,

We would very much like to be able to ship to Northern Ireland in a cost effective way however, all the courier companies I have spoken to charge a hefty premium to send parcels there.

As you mentioned Royal Mail is an option, however we have to send everything on a tracked delivery which means taking parcels to the Post Office which has a cost implication especially if it's just for one or two parcels. They are cheap for small parcels but very expensive for medium to large ones which then complicates our dispatch process.

Royal Mail will also not send a large list of prohibitive items such as spray paint, and many others which are good sellers for us and this stops them being a viable option for the overwhelming majority of our consignments.

I hope this helps to explain some of the issues.

Kind Regards

James Allen
Director
I received excellent help on the phone prior to buying Bona floor cleaner. Also very quick delivery and the cheapest price I found on the web. I would certainly use again.
Excellent company to deal with item arrived within a couple of days as promised and was as described and price was very good. Would definitely recommend. Thank you for your service.
yes all good
Quick delivery of a well packaged parcel. I have already placed another order!
Very good service. I received my order swiftly and it is just what I wanted. Thank you and I will be very happy to buy from you again.
Excellent service. Ordered some Dulux paint that I couldn’t get anywhere else. Order was received the next working day and was very carefully packaged. Will definitely shop here again.
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 3,172 reviews