Wigley DIY Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY
Read Wigley DIY Reviews

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy
I bought a hozelock hose pipe and gun,which I was very pleased with quality and price,it was so easy on there Web site to order and received the next day.
Very reasonable price, exceptionally speedy delivery. All in one piece and working order. Definitely use again.
Very pleased with my purchase. Ordering, payment and delivery were faultless.
good service fast delivery and good communications, along with a better price than Amazon and others
Great service. Good products Nice price. Would use again
Goods arrived damaged but useable, probably because of mishandling by couriers. Otherwise very pleased.
Great service, right product delivered on time, what more can one want
Ordering was easy & deliver was very prompt.Very happy with my paint etc..Very good all round would definitely use wWigley DIY again ..Thank you so much ..
Excellent price and delivery. Even with delivery charge significantly less than buying from local suppliers. Also very well packed.
Excellent communication and quick delivery, very impressed
Fantastic service. Firstly you had what we wanted in stock, secondly ordering was easy and lastly, next day delivery as stated. Brilliant wand will use again 🙂
First time buying from Wigley DIY but it won’t be the last. I have already got my next order ready. Great service. Really pleased with them. Would definitely recommend these guys. Cheaper than most DIY superstores. Great quality goods.
Goods ordered on line arrived quickly and were a very good price.
Great price and very fast delivery
Very efficient
Don’t use apc to deliver because if you work for a living they won’t deliver your parcel to a safe place that is good enough for every other delivery but not apc I even phoned them and asked them to deliver to next door and still they put a card through my door to say they couldn’t deliver. So I still do have my package So I can’t answer any of your questions because they still haven’t delivered it
great to deal with. no hassel whatsoever.
Efficient and easy ordering process. Item came very well packaged and protected (almost worthy of an 'unboxing' video!) Delivered exactly on time. Perfect.
Extremely efficient. Products sent well packed and on time.
Could not find what I wanted anywhere locally. Wigley had them. Excellent sevice.
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 3,740 reviews