Wigley DIY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY

How would you rate Wigley DIY ?

"I was impressed by the quality of the Hoselock Ultimate which I purchased from you. The delivery was prompt and the price competitive. I will check your website when I need other DIY or gardening products. Thank you."
"Very quick and efficient delivery. All used on table and vrry happy with result. More guidelines on application would have been helpful. Had to search internet."
"As described + prompt delivery = happy"
"Fast efficient service. Item as described, couldn’t ask for more."
"Very competitive price and fast delivery, will definitely use them again, highly recommended"
"Ordered Liberon Palette wood dye and Liberon Finishing Oil, both arrived within 3 days of ordering. They appear to be great products and the price is really good, am using finishing oil in the morning after having used the wood dye today."
"First time buyer recently to this company however i must say i was very impressed with the service received. Would recommend this company based on my buying experience."
"Very prompt service and delivery"
"Prompt service, product exactly as described."
"Excellent service and despatched when they said they would!"
"Great wine kit fast service 😀"
"Why go to the DIY store, use Wigleys. Quick easy and efficient. Fast delivery. Thanks Guys"
"Excellent communication after I made a mistake on my order. They contacted me, advised me of what I had done, corrected it and my item was received the very next day. Fantastic service. Pat"
"Excellent service next day delivery, courier kept in contact and gave precise delivery information. I would recommend this supplier."
"Excellent delivery as promised"
"Fantastic prices, wonderful service and excellent staff, with great communication skills. If your looking for something make this your first stop."
"The product I ordered, HG protective coating for artificial floors, is good."
"Let me be honest, I did try to get the Kilner jar lids from Amazon but they mucked me about with their 'saving low cost items until next purchase' nonsense! So I Googled the jar lids and got Wigley DIY and what a bonus that was. Wigley DIY website made ordering easy and straightforward and I received my jar lids within 48 hours. Excellent customer service. And the rest of the Wigley site looks interesting. I'll definitely go there again. Thank you very much."
"Print and efficient service"
"your service was good, but the delivery service was poor, claiming the had delivered it on the Friday and nobody was in and had put a card through the door. I was in all day waiting for them and no card was put through the door. They eventually delivered it on the Monday two hours later than the delivery slot with no apology or explanation."
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 1,021 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!