Wigley DIY Reviews

David Cusick
Wigley DIY 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Wigley DIY 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Diana Quinn
Order with confidence! When you’ve never heard of a company, and the price seems too good, you do a bit of research. They were advertising what I wanted at leas than half the price of B&Q. But they have a shop in Stourport, they shipped what I needed quickly, we’ll packed and exactly what I ordered. I’ll definitely use them again, check their price before you go to the big boys!
Great service - ordered on Friday, delivered on Saturday - perfect!
Always great service well done!
Great service. Thank you
Love my new boots - Grubs Tideline 4.0 Wellington Boots - super comfy and they were sent out very quickly.
Very good service, prompt delivery. Will use this company again.
excellent service. called the shop to check stock item. chap confirmed that if i paid in next 20 mins item will be delivered next day....whoppee bang on delivery was on my doorstep next day. Excellent customer service and would happily deal with these guys again
GOOD PRICE AND FAST DELIVERY. GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Thanks Wigley DIY for your very prompt service, your ordering process was very straight forward and the item ordered was dispatched and received within 24hrs well packaged as if it had come directly from the factory
I'm really happy that I found them. I ordered some cyanoacrylate glue that I needed at short notice. It was sent out to me quickly and arrived the next day. I have bookmarked their page as reliability is so important.
Thank you for a very quick delivery. Goods were well packed.
Excellent service, great price and quick delivery
Ordered four portable showers (3 for family). They arrived VERY quickly (next day!) so the service is great. They were also cheaper than other places, including Amazon!! I haven't tried the showers yet, but they are branded (Hozelok) so no reason to think they won't be exactly what I wanted.
Service is brilliant. Item as described. Fast delivery. Brilliant shopping experience.
What a result! I was looking for a particular product and although many places advertised the item it was mostly out of stock. I ordered this on Sunday evening and it arrived on Tuesday. Perfect.
All delivered safe and sound.Excellent service
Service was excellent unfortunately the product wasn’t any good, first one I ordered didn’t work and a replacement was dispatched immediately
Excellent service from start to finish will be using again
Excellent service. Product arrived next day as promised
Can't fault the service. Item arrived quickly. First time I've used this company but it won't be the last. Ten out of ten.
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 3,965 reviews