Wigley DIY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY

How would you rate Wigley DIY?

"Easy to use website, fast delivery good prices"
Donna Harris
Verified Buyer
"order acknowledged immediately and delivered exactly when they said it would be"
"great product at a great price and good delivery although I thought the P&P was a little expensive"
"Excellent service, good communication and delivery. Super product. Would recommend."
"Easy to place order and received my order promptly"
"Prompt service. Good price. Sorted issue out for me ASAP"
"Products arrived on time and well packaged"
"The item I ordered was a good price and arrived when they said it would. I couldn't be happier."
"Arrived on time so can complete my job."
"efficient service. timely delivery. clear website with good product description."
"Lowest price I could find for item and very fast delivery."
"Well priced, quick delivery, straightforward transaction"
"I wasn't able to purchase a particular colour paint anywhere, looked online and Wigley DIY had it in stock. Super delivery and great range of products."
"Order arrived quickly, was just what I wanted and a good price."
"Good service and quick delivery"
"Very prompt service/delivery and very happy with the product."
"Excellent service and had something really quite ordinary in stock when everyone else - seemingly - didn't. Delivered absolutely on time, well packed, but a shame they use polystyrene chips which are non-recyclable."
Thanks for your 5* Review! Just wanted to reply to maybe put your mind at ease slightly. The foam chips that we buy and use are starch based and bio-degrade. These are shaped like small tubes. We also often recycle packaging that we receive with orders from suppliers. These are often 'S' shaped and we believe to be non recyclable. We there for try and reuse them.
"Excellent service, arrived the day after placing the order, would certainly use Wigley again and recommend to others."
"My order was ready for collection very quickly. Wigley DIY is our nearest store and we have been regular customers over the past 9 years. We love the range of kitchen wares. They are so different. Staff are always helpful if you can't find what you are looking for."
"Spot on. In time. 👍🏻"