Wigley DIY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy

"Good value and good service - prompt delivery."
"I bought chestnut malemine lacquer which is very good and was sent out to me on time, cannot fault how quickly it arrived, my only gripe is the courier service they use, I work full time Monday to Friday but they don’t deliver after 4pm or on Saturdays, this made things very awkward for me, luckily a neighbor was able to help, but will rethink where I buy it from in future."
"Excellent service from Wigley however delivered to the wrong house (over a mile away)."
"I was really happy with the service I received"
"The gloves required in stock and order site easy to manage. No choice of free delivery at some stage to PO 's convenience so have to pay for "next day",or in this case the day after that."
"Company and product ok but when I checked my bank for payment found money had gone to Derbyshire doors who I didn't recognise."
"The postage charge was excessive for a item that could have been put in an envelope and sent by post. When an add says pick up in store it normally means your local Argos."
"Prompt delivery, tracked all he way. Can’t complain."
"I bought a Makita 18 volt dual charger with USB. Wigley was by far the best price and, for me the added bonus is they are my local store. I ordered on line and collected the same day with no issues. My preferred supplier, in the past, was asking more than double the price I paid."
"Ideal Woodturning gouge starter set, that came recommended by a woodturning friend. Quality of set doesn't come much better than Robert Sorby and at a very affordable price. As experience is gained I see there are plenty of options with Wigley DIY to make further reasonable purchases."
"Quick delivery and product as required."
"Good product the only complaint I have was that I placed the order on a Friday and payed for next day delivery and it didn’t come till the following Tuesday"
"Delivered on time and quickly"
"Product was priced fairly and received in good time. Straightforward transaction."
"Coal paint Excellant match. Good stuff also"
"I ordered red tile polish for a neighbour who was very pleased to have it as she could not find any in local shops. The delivery was a bit later than stated which meant she had to delay going out."
"Very pleased with the product and the efficience service"
"easy to deal with, order arrived prompt and in good condition"
"Excellent customer service, very helpful and quick to reply to my query about their product. Fast delivery too. Will definitely use again."
"The product I ordered, HG protective coating for artificial floors, is good."
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 1,377 reviews