Wigley DIY Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY
customer service
Read Wigley DIY Reviews

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy
The product was as expected. The only issue was the carrier (I should say carriers) The carrier that picked up the parcel from to vendor dropped it at a second carrier who then left it in a corner somewhere. I had to ask the vendor to chase it as the carriers he used had no method to be contacted to find out what or where the item was. I heard back from the supplier promptly and the parcel arrived the same day it was @found@.
Poor choice of delivery options. Courier did not deliver the next working day even though I had paid for it.
Good communication ,fast delivery
Fast delivery and all in one piece when it arrived.
Would be a VG but my parcel went to the wrong distribution center initially so there was a minor delay in delivery which I was told about. Thanks. Is there an option for asking the delivery to be left in a safe place ? could save the delivery company time and effort if the customer is out. Just a thought !
Good service, fair price, delivered on time.
Wigley DIY site was perfect for me being a woman it was all easy to find and it arrived well packaged
Product arrived in good time and very well packaged.
Delivered when they said they would and the product is good
I was looking for some paint for some hobby projects and after seeing wigley on the net saw there was small paint cans exactly what I wad looking for! Paid the order online and the three small tins of paint arrived by 9am the following morning! Excellent service which I will definitely use again!
Quick contact.
Quick turnaround.
Very happy with the products I ordered and the prompt delivery from Wigley DIY. The only thing was the boxes were a little battered on arrival.... But all the items worked ok when I tried them. So all good and I will use Wigley DIY again. Thanks.
Bought spray paint at an excellent price which was delivered in quick time. There was a slight problem with one can (nozzle missing). On contacting the helpline and explaining, my problem was rectified immediately to my satisfaction. Thank you Kevin & James, I'll be shopping again soon.
Very happy with the speed of service and price of products Will use again when I need more spray paint
Was what i needed, delivery quick enough price a bit high, apart from that. Happy with my purchase from Wigley DIY
Easy to order / find what wanted. Item came on time. Little expensive for what needed to be done. Happy with product otherwise.
Good products (Chestnut products for woodturning), fair prices, delivery as promised. That's pretty good!
Best price for rust-oleum. Direct to plastic on the net. Post was as agreed on website, excellent all round service.
Very quick cost effective service thank you
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 1,952 reviews