Wigley DIY Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY
customer service
Read Wigley DIY Reviews

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy
Very efficient service.....though the boots I bought were expensive for what they were !
Good delivery time with appropriate amount of packaging. Easy to follow instructions, too early to tell how effective the product is but easy to use.
Wrigley shop and staff is excellent. They always have what I need and at a very good price. One criticism I do have is the web site. The on line shop dose not have the variety of stock available in the shop. For instance I can not order timber very well on line And only having a small car limits what I can buy at the shop.
Thank you Mr. Allen for your customer quality inquiry email. I found the product (Harris Paint Pad set) to be of decent quality, owning to the fact that it seems to be one of the very few pads out there that are ridged (to hold more paint for better spread). It was delivered within a couple of days which is good, my only slight gripe is the delivery charge, seems a little disproportional for the price and weight of the item, I would guess royal mail might have done it cheaper but I am not sure on this. Additionaly I was unable to find 'refill' / 'replacement' pads for this item on your website so I was forced to use eBay for this matter. Anyway, thank you.
Good ordering process and delivered promptly. The paint pad set though is nowhere near as good as the bog standard Harris one I had been using previously despite being a supposed superior version by the same manufacturers. The pad is difficult to get in and out of the holder, is prone to collect paint behind the pad and to release excess paint through the tabs that hold the pad in place. The standard version is far better.
The product was as expected. The only issue was the carrier (I should say carriers) The carrier that picked up the parcel from to vendor dropped it at a second carrier who then left it in a corner somewhere. I had to ask the vendor to chase it as the carriers he used had no method to be contacted to find out what or where the item was. I heard back from the supplier promptly and the parcel arrived the same day it was @found@.
Poor choice of delivery options. Courier did not deliver the next working day even though I had paid for it.
Good communication ,fast delivery
Fast delivery and all in one piece when it arrived.
Would be a VG but my parcel went to the wrong distribution center initially so there was a minor delay in delivery which I was told about. Thanks. Is there an option for asking the delivery to be left in a safe place ? could save the delivery company time and effort if the customer is out. Just a thought !
Good service, fair price, delivered on time.
Wigley DIY site was perfect for me being a woman it was all easy to find and it arrived well packaged
Product arrived in good time and very well packaged.
Delivered when they said they would and the product is good
I was looking for some paint for some hobby projects and after seeing wigley on the net saw there was small paint cans exactly what I wad looking for! Paid the order online and the three small tins of paint arrived by 9am the following morning! Excellent service which I will definitely use again!
Quick contact.
Quick turnaround.
Very happy with the products I ordered and the prompt delivery from Wigley DIY. The only thing was the boxes were a little battered on arrival.... But all the items worked ok when I tried them. So all good and I will use Wigley DIY again. Thanks.
Bought spray paint at an excellent price which was delivered in quick time. There was a slight problem with one can (nozzle missing). On contacting the helpline and explaining, my problem was rectified immediately to my satisfaction. Thank you Kevin & James, I'll be shopping again soon.
Very happy with the speed of service and price of products Will use again when I need more spray paint
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 2,169 reviews