Wigley DIY Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY
customer service
Read Wigley DIY Reviews

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy
Very good price very fast delivery would recommend Thanks
We needed some wooden slats cutting to length to repair an item of furniture The very helpful and well mannered gentleman in the wood department was extremely helpful and gave us exactly what we needed. Many thanks.
Very pleased with the product I ordered and also the packaging in which it came I ordered and it was with me within 24 hours excellent
All went smoothly with my order. Product looks spot on, not fitted it yet so not certain how it performs but I don't forsee any issues. I would recommend this company.
Excellent price and very prompt delivery.
What an excellent service. Ordered Hozelock tomato planters approx 1pm and they were delivered the next day at 11am. So happy.
Excellent and prompt service. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent Price and very quick delivery.
Ordered a Hozelock 25m Tuffhoze. Cheapest price I saw online. Next Day shipment for less than £5 and it was with me less than 24hrs after ordering. Highly recommend Wigley DIY.
Great product and service, recommended.
Very pleased with the quality and promptness of delivery
Prompt delivery no issues. Ideal for sleeves also baby clothes makes ironing easier and saves time.
great price inc p&p order came when it said would used these again
Have used this company twice on both occasion the goods were despatched quickly and was kept informed. I also had too return an item I wrongly ordered they were most helpful and dealt with my return and refund very quickly. Highly recommend. Hugh Johnson
Web site is a pain
Great service prompt delivery
Good ordering process and delivered promptly. The paint pad set though is nowhere near as good as the bog standard Harris one I had been using previously despite being a supposed superior version by the same manufacturers. The pad is difficult to get in and out of the holder, is prone to collect paint behind the pad and to release excess paint through the tabs that hold the pad in place. The standard version is far better.
Excellent stockist. Communication 1st class. Delivered very quickly from order placement.
QICK,EFFICIENT SERVICE. VERY SATISFIED
I was delighted to find some coasters to match the table mats I was given as a Christmas present at Wigley DIY. The website was easy to use and the price I paid was less than at any of the other suppliers I found. The item arrived the next day in perfect condition. I was kept informed every step of the way by email too. I can’t fault the service I received.
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 2,010 reviews