Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wholesale LED Lights ?

Craig White
Craig White
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, fast efficient service"
Dave Pennington
Dave Pennington
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with both the service and goods - LED extrusion for LED tape. Used this for my under kitchen unit lighting."
Anthony Piper
Anthony Piper
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to navigate, purchasing was straightforward. Delivery was faster than expected and the performance of the light excellent so far. No suggestions to make."
"Order accepted and paid for then as there was no notice of despatch chased them up to be told goods out of stock, terrible customer service"
"Your Mirrorstone bulbs are reliable. Similar bulbs from other suppliers have failed prematurely. I should have bought all my LED lights from you. Hey ho, you learn by your mistakes"
"Items missing from order and despite emailing I have had not response. Items paid for and over 50 days now since other items were delivered. Very poor customer service - however I am willing to review this rating should someone not only read my emails but also reply with a reassuring service that the items I have paid for will be delivered asap. Would not recommend at this time."
Michael Painter
Verified Buyer
"Light installed ok (despite instructions unusable because obviously written by non English speaker). Turned on and worked but stayed on permanently. Tried every combination of 3 dials on back without success. E mails to customer support for assistance not answered. Now got a light which is not fit for purpose and waste of money."
Darren Pickering
Verified Buyer
"I bought some LED Decking lights in Oct 2016, recently the power supply failed and even though 12 month warranty had expired, WLED sent a replacement power supply free of charge. Outstanding service from Clare and WLED and I will be buying more lights from here in the future!"
"useless bunch of cowboys who you have to take to court to get a refund."
"Falsely advertised shipping rates. They use the bait and switch sales technique (which is against UK law) and then refused to honour the purchase contract when asked."
Clive Simpson
Verified Buyer
"The lights were delivered on time and the packaging was sufficent. The LED lamps were advertised as replacements for a 35w g9 lamp but I found this to be inaccuate. 3w LED seems to be about 25w although these are brighter than cheaper 3w lamps I had already but I suspect with current technology about 3.5 - 4w is needed. I did contact you by email about this but no reply which was disappointing."
"One of the led bulbs purchased was faulty. On receipt of a photograph of the faulty bulb it was replaced, the replacement arrived within a couple of days of contacting the firm. Very good service."
"My electrician found difficulties in fitting the light and found there was a wire missing ...he felt that the light had been opened. The light looks good and gives a gentle light around the outside door"
Lesley ELDERFIELD
Verified Buyer
"Price/ quality /delivery .. outstanding... could not recommend highly enough"
Roy Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Got products I wanted at competitive prices."
Balvir Bhamra
Verified Buyer
"Dear sir your staff are very helpful and caring dee was vary helpful keep it up billy bhamra"
"Good and prompt service. Goods delivered, exactly as ordered. I would use this company again"
Elizabeth Letcher
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and very helpful."
"Items delivered quickly. There are all fitted and looks ok. Short can down lights are hard to find so its good to that I have found these."
Govindarajan Senthil Nathan
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly Lights as expected Price was good"
Alan Warwick
Verified Buyer
"Our 1st order arrived promptly unfortunately 2 bulbs didn't light fully, 3rd bulb wrong colour white. Rang & reported problem, person said replacement bulbs would be sent, no bulbs arrived, after a week we rang again. Told 3 bulbs would be sent, which they did arrived 3 days later all in working order. Apart from the blip all was corrected so service fine."
PAUL SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Great product, bought three units with LEDs. Good value for money. Product seems well made. Staff were very knowledgeable and of great help ordering the product. Thanks"
Gareth Jones
Verified Buyer
"The product was beautiful when it arrived and looks amazing now installed. With more communication along the way and faster fulfllment then five stars would have been a no brainer. I ordered next day delivery expecting that dispatch would have been same day and so was disappointed with this aspect. Even so. I would order again but not bother with the next day service. So all in all, close, but no cigar."
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.48 based on 3,748 reviews