Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wholesale LED Lights ?

Craig White
"Good quality, fast efficient service"
Dave Pennington
"Very pleased with both the service and goods - LED extrusion for LED tape. Used this for my under kitchen unit lighting."
Anthony Piper
"The website was easy to navigate, purchasing was straightforward. Delivery was faster than expected and the performance of the light excellent so far. No suggestions to make."
"Purchased 3 outdoor lights and all arrived faulty, sent back indicating on there form that I wanted a refund. They ignored my request and sent replacement items again, returned again and after emailing and phone calls I have been told that after 5 weeks that they have now got them back and that I should receive a refund in the next 3-6 weeks as there accounts team are busy. My advice is to shop elsewhere, I bought some other outdoor lights from another outlet that were of a much higher quality and for the same price."
"I have been told by this company that I have to pay for my faulty light to be returned. This is not correct, under the consumer rights act you should not be out of pocket due to a breach of contact by your supplier, they should supply an item that is fit for purpose. My light is just over a month old and was only recently installed, it has never worked. I will not use this company again."
"Ordered few times from them.Amazing products and excellent customer service based on my recent experience!!Outstanding service from Alex (representative)he helped us with our order when the delivery company failed to do their job. He handled the situation with proffesionalism, assessed alternatives and found the best solution for us. I will surely order from them again in the future.Highly reccomended!!Many Thanks guys"
"Order accepted and paid for then as there was no notice of despatch chased them up to be told goods out of stock, terrible customer service"
"Your Mirrorstone bulbs are reliable. Similar bulbs from other suppliers have failed prematurely. I should have bought all my LED lights from you. Hey ho, you learn by your mistakes"
"Items missing from order and despite emailing I have had not response. Items paid for and over 50 days now since other items were delivered. Very poor customer service - however I am willing to review this rating should someone not only read my emails but also reply with a reassuring service that the items I have paid for will be delivered asap. Would not recommend at this time."
"Light installed ok (despite instructions unusable because obviously written by non English speaker). Turned on and worked but stayed on permanently. Tried every combination of 3 dials on back without success. E mails to customer support for assistance not answered. Now got a light which is not fit for purpose and waste of money."
"I bought some LED Decking lights in Oct 2016, recently the power supply failed and even though 12 month warranty had expired, WLED sent a replacement power supply free of charge. Outstanding service from Clare and WLED and I will be buying more lights from here in the future!"
"useless bunch of cowboys who you have to take to court to get a refund."
"Falsely advertised shipping rates. They use the bait and switch sales technique (which is against UK law) and then refused to honour the purchase contract when asked."
"The lights were delivered on time and the packaging was sufficent. The LED lamps were advertised as replacements for a 35w g9 lamp but I found this to be inaccuate. 3w LED seems to be about 25w although these are brighter than cheaper 3w lamps I had already but I suspect with current technology about 3.5 - 4w is needed. I did contact you by email about this but no reply which was disappointing."
"One of the led bulbs purchased was faulty. On receipt of a photograph of the faulty bulb it was replaced, the replacement arrived within a couple of days of contacting the firm. Very good service."
"My electrician found difficulties in fitting the light and found there was a wire missing ...he felt that the light had been opened. The light looks good and gives a gentle light around the outside door"
"Price/ quality /delivery .. outstanding... could not recommend highly enough"
"Got products I wanted at competitive prices."
"Dear sir your staff are very helpful and caring dee was vary helpful keep it up billy bhamra"
"Good and prompt service. Goods delivered, exactly as ordered. I would use this company again"
"Friendly and very helpful."
"Items delivered quickly. There are all fitted and looks ok. Short can down lights are hard to find so its good to that I have found these."
"Arrived quickly Lights as expected Price was good"
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.48 based on 3,751 reviews