Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Excellent products at good prices and good service. The led lights have transformed my kitchen. Will recommend and have bookmarked site
These lights are brilliantly light ive got too in the kitchen you need to get the frames with them which is not clear on the picture. Try lining them up with the cooker or cooker hood or else they look a little of centre on the celing because they are square not round like my last lights.
The website ws easy to use, the order easy to place and I was amazed at the speed of delivery. Definitely a site to remember.
Quick delivery and service
Help and advice freely given ordered what was recommended, next day delivery! light arrived 22hrs after ordering perfect for my requirements
Not having much to do with led's the advise and patience in selecting the right quality and brightness by the agent was great. The item arrived not quite correct (a mis-readng of the figures) which was their fault. This was rectified within a couple of days. The result really great.
Looks great very bright, good price would recommend
It arrived on time, no idea about the reliability. Little unhappy about the great prices displayed, some do not make it clear about VAT. Never mind, nothing is perfect.
Lights arrived as promised , I have fitted them and they look perfect I easy to fit no issues at all I would recommend them to anybody
The whole experience from start to finish has been excellent, from the ordering to receiving the items. Further more the bulbs I ordered are absolutely brilliant and just as described.
Laughably poor customer service after sending the wrong items. It is like you have to sort out their hopeless internal stock and order management system. If you have issues be prepared to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops and maybe if you are lucky you might get resolution. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Very happy with purchase. Would by from here again.
Spot on:) in every way.
Easy to find on a very extensive webpage. Good speedy and reliable service that I will use again in the future.
Complaints not responded to even after email with photo of damaged tubes sent .
Not installed yet but I'm 100% sure it'll fit in my existing one!
HORRIFIC! Wrong product arrived and missing items! Trying to return it they won’t except it unless print a return label which 7 times I’ve asked for!! AND IM STILL ASKING! I want my £190 pounds back! Complete scam! DONT USE THIS COMPANY
Arrived more than week late. Poor quality product. Mine has dent on the body and scratches on the glass. Can’t be bothered to call this company. Really disappointed. Not recommended.
Despite a previous order not being delivered (see previous review) I decided to give the company a 2nd chance. Place an order for an LED floodlight on 5/1/20 and paid extra for 24 hour shipping. No light had been delivered by 8/1/20 so I emailed chasing. No response. Still no light or response by 13/1/20 so emailed to cancel the order. As at today 15/1/20 still no light or response but on logging into my account it seems the order has been closed and a refund processed. The refund has not yet appeared in my bank. Even assuming it does not a single email telling me that there was a problem with the order or responding to my emails.
Ordered a LED floodlight on 27/12/19. No sign of it by 2/1/20 and no contact to report any problem. I therefore emailed to ask where it was - electrician arriving 3/1/20. No response so sourced light elsewhere and emailed to cancel order. On 4/1/20 received a reply that they had been closed over Christmas and New Year and they would refund order. No notification of this on website or in order email or even in out of office when emailed on 2/1/20 or 3/1/20. Also an e-commerce site that closes completely over Christmas and New Year?!
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,851 reviews