Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

86, Scudamore Road, Leicester

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
as advertised and as advised by wwled staff
Hi, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Initial impressions were good. Lamps arrived on time, gave a good light output and dimmed nicely. One lamp was missing. One of the boxes was empty. I wrote to get a replacement but heard nothing. It took 3 more attempts on different media to get a response. I still haven't received a replacement 6 days after writing. As these lamps were for a client the whole situation has been rather embarrassing due to the delay.
Hi Ged, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. The moment you contacted us via our live chat forum the issue was resolved with a new bulb being sent out from our warehouse the same day and I can confirm that you have received the new bulb. I can not apologise enough for any embarrassment caused, that is not how we want our customers to feel. When you next order with us please get directly in touch and I can assure you the process will be a lot smoother for you. King regards.
A very reasonable price. Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. Recommended.
Great company Great service & friendly. Thank you to Dan for being so helpful with my questions. I had a problem with my 100 watt outdoor LED light. Dan sent me another PIR sensor, which simply plugged it in & alll was good. Thank You DAN.
I needed some replacement 4 core cable for the leds in my tv cabinet. I got lots of help and advice from Dee, top man. I ended up with 5mm 5 core cable and connectors which made the job much easier with the help of a hot air gun. Very pleased with the result and can't thank Dee enough for all his help and expertise.
Excellent products and service - Would use again no problem
Fantastic products, very helpful advice when needed and fast delivery. What more can you ask for
Full house replacement of all halogen bulbs. Excellent website easy to navigate with straight forward ordering process. Rapid delivery, well packaged and every item worked. Will be my first port of call for LED bulbs in the future. Highly recommended.
Original delivery was quick enough but they sent "Warm white" rather than the "Cool white" I had ordered and it took rather a long time for the replacement to arrive (8 days after I posted the original back to them). Surface-mounted LED panel light is good but it's a pity it isn't a couple of mm deeper so the driver fits in easily.
Very good light
1 was damaged but had no problems getting replacement
Very fast delivery and a great product at a fair price.
Very good product and fairly simple to install. Communication with Dan was very good and my instructions were carried out as requested. Well done, keep up the good work. Would recommend this company.
These LED lights are amazing. They are very bright and give a natural day light effect, not warm and not th horrible blue cold light that some emit. I was so impressed I ordered more.
Firstly I want to thank you for the parts Wholesale supplied for me and they are working ok. I have made 3 orders in 2 weeks' time and all been paid for next day delivery, one of the delivery was delivered in time the other 2 after few days delay.
order parts and arrived on time.although some parts have been damaged by the Courier. When I phoned to report the damage they sent new parts out by the same day. Great Service.
First time purchaser from you and being new to Led strip lighting the technical support was excellent. No hesitation in purchasing again from you.
First class customer service, advice and fast delivery from stock. Received excellent advice from Louis. Thank you
Fantastic service from Simon and Will - they couldn't have been more helpful - great communication and great product!
The product was as expected, was a delivery issue with the courier and the team went the extra mile to ensure my lost package was replaced very quickly responding to my web queries within an hour as promised. As for the garage and bathroom lights, they look great, the Q-Line 75W Linear LED Fitting 1800mm lights up my double garage a treat !
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,936 reviews