Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
"Branded products, seem good quality, everything as ordered and quick delivery. Very helpful on the phone."
"Lovely lamp shade, and easy to assemble. Very good price and quality. Delivery took a week from placing order to arrival."
Miss Buckley
"Always let me know when delivery was held up , nice to know there is a human response 😊"
"I don't mean the Company who sold me the lights, they've been brilliant to deal with! This is my concern. Four of the High Bay 100w lights I purchased have now failed in just over two years. They are in a well ventilated building and only used in the winter months for around seven hours a day on a five day week. Yes, we may save on energy bills, but that saving soon goes when the failure rate is so high. The problem of course is build quality. "Made in China" says it all."
"Fantastic selection of products, excellent quality and prompt delivery, will definitely order from here again."
"I returned a pir because the sensor detached from the body. The replacement did the same. On calling as requested before giving feedback, the operative was hopeless....didn't ask my name, didn't wait to hear my telephone number and seemed impatient as well as incompetent. My profession involved feedback and analysis so I send this as a rather perplexed customer. Regards, Dr. M.Osborne. 01460220330"
"Good quick service with right quality product. Will use you again."
"After the disappointment at being told our ordered items were no longer available, the member of staff excelled in providing a suitable alternative shortly after the due delivery date."
"Excellent value and great, prompt service. I have no hesitation in recommending Wled."
"The GU10 bulbs that I bought for my kitchen are excellent and give off a brilliant bright white light. Quick service also."
"Great Led flood lights at a great price.How amazing they look and how bright they are.Great standard delivery so impressed with the quality of products."
"Excellent product."
"Good replacement for halegen bulbs which got very hot. Prompt delivery, unable to say how reliable they will be at this stage."
"I have used this company before and after the previous led light failed ( the Pir sensor stopped working ) I looked at other stores but found these guys to be the best. I rang up to place my order as I had queries regarding the longevity of the lights and was assured by the knowledgeable staff that they were now more reliable and so went for the infinity range. I also upgraded the wattage from 10w to 30w. The light unit was only £30 which I thought was great value. The light arrived really quickly and packaged very well. Installing was really simple, just had to drill two holes as the unit was bigger. I struggled to see the Pir dials as to how to set this but marked everything half way and waited for night. I wasn’t disappointed the light was very bright it also has curved glass so the beam spreads nicely. To summarise:- well worth a buy, good products online and customer service friendly. The only thing that could have been improved was instructions how to set the Pir ( I looked on the internet for generic settings) and ensure these dials are clearly marked as I found them hard to read."
"Possibly the worse customer service I have ever had to experience. Poor communication throughout. Products themselves seem okay. Would recommend a vendor like LEDHUT for anyone looking for the same types of products but better service and communication."
"Very Helpfull. Sorted me out with a problem"
"Excellent product and service. Dimmable lights are working perfectly with no flickering."
"Good communication and affordable price"
"Have used W-LED on some occasions, always entirely satisfied & well pleased. The 'Titan' bulbs are for use in workshop old angle poise lamps. Superior to what I've been using."
"what a great light did'nt think they would be this good would'nt hesitate in buying from this company again, so easy to navigateing the website, bought on saturday arrived on tuesday fantastic"
"As described nice lights"
"Quick delivery"
"Well made products that fit the bill. Good delivery service."
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.42 based on 4,608 reviews