Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
"Branded products, seem good quality, everything as ordered and quick delivery. Very helpful on the phone."
"Lovely lamp shade, and easy to assemble. Very good price and quality. Delivery took a week from placing order to arrival."
Miss Buckley
"Always let me know when delivery was held up , nice to know there is a human response 😊"
"Terrific products and excellent service"
"As described ,good quality,fast delivery and great price. Just what I wanted"
"Service, delivery and price very good. One of 6 dimple LED candle bulbs was defective and destroyed the dimmer switch"
"Very good service. Prompt delivery. Would use them again."
"Just what i needed, arrived well packed and within timescale quoted by seller."
"Professional set up - excellent staff - delivered on time in good condition"
"Very product as described and good delivery service."
"Fast delivery, good quality lights"
"One of the G9 bulbs failed after one week! Of the other two, one replaced the failed bulb and the other is in reserve. Other bulbs okay so far. I order the wrong candle bulb it should have been an E14 but that is may fault!"
"Ordered 3 5ft led tubes to replace old fluorescent tubes and found one damaged. Contacted customer service and replacement sent straight away. Will definitely use WLED again"
"Ordered 50 LEDs for a track lighting gallery display, one has already failed after a week, hope that’s the last. But my biggest disappointment was the t weeks it took for delivery and poor communications. Two weeks after placing my order and nothing received I sent several emails without response. Telephoned to be told they were out of stock but expected by the end of the month(another 3 weeks) end of the month no commas again. Emails didn’t get a reply, so used your chat line to be told they will be delivered in 3 days."
"Very good and easy to operate site. All good clearly marked. Deluxe to was quick and prompt."
"Led tape and power unit have trialed unit for further purchases and now investing in further units . Staff very professional and efficient and excellent communication"
"Bought these lights to replace the halogen bulbs on my boat, great replacement.Had a quote from Chandelier for identical bulbs at extortionate priceprice.. Have bought from this Company the past. Arrived on time , spoke to member of staff for advice allbvery positive. Brian"
"I ordered dimmable LED lights on 8 May and received those on 8 July !! Two months. Every time I phoned to enquire about the delay I got excuses and was told they would be in stock soon. It was in June I was told they were on back order. Why does your system not warn the customer on the web-site when they are ordering that the item is not ex-stock? The web site categorically stated the item was in stock and did so throughout. There was a note that appeared in the description of the item to say they were on back order. You must amend your website to warn the user and they can then make a choice to proceed or not. Also do not state they are in stock if they are not. Other shopping websites do warn the user about the stock status and NOT in the description of the item."
"Item arrived on time and was in good order."
"I bought an outside security led light 2 and ahalf years ago, it stopped working, very disappointed as item description said led light has a life span of over 10 years!. I said this to man on phone and he said it only had a 2 year warranty and thats if it passed the test with them when you send it back and find nothing from the small print eg act of god. I had to purshase another one and low and behold it was totally different from the last design that tells you something. The only good thing was that they gave me 15% off the replacement, (you can get 10% using the discount code) I hope my other lights from them old design keeps working, spent over £300 pounds with them last time. The man on the phone was friendly though."
"Charged for 24 hour delivery when it wasn't possible; sent to wrong address; ignored despite multiple requests for updates; one of two packages arrived but is damaged; one person actually discussed the value of communications while apologising to me, then ignored the rest of my online chat. I understand things go wrong, and I'm ready for that; but so many things going wrong in one transaction and then continuing to go wrong… well, I'm either very unlucky or WLED have a serious problem."
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.43 based on 4,409 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access