Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wholesale LED Lights?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Craig White
Craig White
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, fast efficient service"
Dave Pennington
Dave Pennington
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with both the service and goods - LED extrusion for LED tape. Used this for my under kitchen unit lighting."
Ciaran Madden
Ciaran Madden
Verified Buyer
"They weren’t very good quality, no mounting bracket, they were screwed directly to ceiling from the base of the fitting. One of the neutral dome crimps came off in my hand without any force."
"My electrician found difficulties in fitting the light and found there was a wire missing ...he felt that the light had been opened. The light looks good and gives a gentle light around the outside door"
Lesley ELDERFIELD
Verified Buyer
"Price/ quality /delivery .. outstanding... could not recommend highly enough"
Roy Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Got products I wanted at competitive prices."
Balvir Bhamra
Verified Buyer
"Dear sir your staff are very helpful and caring dee was vary helpful keep it up billy bhamra"
"Good and prompt service. Goods delivered, exactly as ordered. I would use this company again"
Elizabeth Letcher
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and very helpful."
"Items delivered quickly. There are all fitted and looks ok. Short can down lights are hard to find so its good to that I have found these."
Govindarajan Senthil Nathan
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly Lights as expected Price was good"
Alan Warwick
Verified Buyer
"Our 1st order arrived promptly unfortunately 2 bulbs didn't light fully, 3rd bulb wrong colour white. Rang & reported problem, person said replacement bulbs would be sent, no bulbs arrived, after a week we rang again. Told 3 bulbs would be sent, which they did arrived 3 days later all in working order. Apart from the blip all was corrected so service fine."
PAUL SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Great product, bought three units with LEDs. Good value for money. Product seems well made. Staff were very knowledgeable and of great help ordering the product. Thanks"
Gareth Jones
Verified Buyer
"The product was beautiful when it arrived and looks amazing now installed. With more communication along the way and faster fulfllment then five stars would have been a no brainer. I ordered next day delivery expecting that dispatch would have been same day and so was disappointed with this aspect. Even so. I would order again but not bother with the next day service. So all in all, close, but no cigar."
Terence Marcham
Verified Buyer
"prompt service,good product,reasonable price"
Andrew Clement
"Excellent service"
"They have great products at very good prices and excellent customer service (delivery and after sales service)"
"They light up your day"
Robert Edwards
Verified Buyer
"good quality, excellent prices, fast delivery"
John Compton
Verified Buyer
"The Lamps themselves have turned out to be perfectly good, well-made and value for money. But, I have to be honest about the ordering process. I ordered MR16 fittings on 3 day 'in stock' delivery. A week later I chased up to be told they were awaiting 'special wires' (?) to be fitted. The lamps were despatched (by Fedex, good) the following day; upon receipt I opened one lamp (of the 24 ordered) to discover it had GU10 connectors. Several 'phone calls later I finally discovered that elsewhere in the delivery package (which I had not inspected further, intending to use it to return for exchange)was a bundle of adapting wires with MR16 connectors (Obviously the 'special wires'). Nowhere had it ever been mentioned either on the fittings description or during conversation that these fittings would be provided as GU10 with adapting leads. No problem for me to deal with this; I just wasn't informed. The 'special wires' were too short to replace the GU10 fittings; I had to use terminal block to connect the extensions to the original GU10 wires. Again no problem, just a minor hassle. The website specs are that the fittings need a 65mm hole, but the fittings actually needed 70mm so I had to spend a happy few messy hours enlarging the prepared 65mm apertures in the ceiling plasterboard with a rasp. At the end of the day I have very nice fittings that I am very pleased with, but it should have been a much simpler job."
"Website was easy to navigate. Found what I was looking for. Placed order and received the items within 2 days. Great service!"
"Excellent product and excellent service."
"Quick delivery and brightens dark kitchen"
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.48 based on 3,739 reviews