Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
"Branded products, seem good quality, everything as ordered and quick delivery. Very helpful on the phone."
"Lovely lamp shade, and easy to assemble. Very good price and quality. Delivery took a week from placing order to arrival."
Miss Buckley
"Always let me know when delivery was held up , nice to know there is a human response 😊"
"Just fitted one of the two LED floodlights I received from WLED. Excellent light, good coverage and quite a pleasant light."
"Perfect product"
"Excellent service from this company in every way."
"Good price and delivery. Exactly as described on-line."
"Knowledgable and friendly staff, great service. Fantastic prices. What's not to like?"
"Delivery great, light is fantastic but the instructions do not explain how to set the sensor - so does not switch off and comes on in daylight.... response from customer services awaited !"
"A great product. Very good on delivery. Highly recommend this company."
"I have always had great service and products from WLED"
"Excellent. The best LED lights ever. Rapid delivery. Great price."
"Excellent value and service. Only complaint was one bulb in the undamaged package was smashed in its undamaged box. On contacting customer service I was asked to sent a photo of the damaged item. Why? I do not have a smart phone and can't be bothered."
"Prompt delivery. Very good light now in our garage. Bonus that there is a warranty on these bulbs! (hopefully no need!) Will certainly recommend."
"Good website,easy to navigate and goods arrived on time. Not 5 stars because I have since found a cheaper supplier but not their fault. Since this is a long life product it is not possible to say if it lives up to expectations."
"I don't mean the Company who sold me the lights, they've been brilliant to deal with! This is my concern. Four of the High Bay 100w lights I purchased have now failed in just over two years. They are in a well ventilated building and only used in the winter months for around seven hours a day on a five day week. Yes, we may save on energy bills, but that saving soon goes when the failure rate is so high. The problem of course is build quality. "Made in China" says it all."
"Fantastic selection of products, excellent quality and prompt delivery, will definitely order from here again."
"I returned a pir because the sensor detached from the body. The replacement did the same. On calling as a courtesy and as requested before giving feedback, the operative was hopeless....didn't ask my name,order number, didn't wait to hear my telephone number and seemed impatient as well as incompetent. After another call however, the next respondent was helpful and apologetic and despatched an upgraded item ( which I have now received). My profession involved feedback and analysis so I send this as a rather perplexed but ultimately satisfied customer. Regards, Dr. M.Osborne."
"Good quick service with right quality product. Will use you again."
"After the disappointment at being told our ordered items were no longer available, the member of staff excelled in providing a suitable alternative shortly after the due delivery date."
"Excellent value and great, prompt service. I have no hesitation in recommending Wled."
"The GU10 bulbs that I bought for my kitchen are excellent and give off a brilliant bright white light. Quick service also."
"Great Led flood lights at a great price.How amazing they look and how bright they are.Great standard delivery so impressed with the quality of products."
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.42 based on 4,620 reviews