Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Initial impressions were good. Lamps arrived on time, gave a good light output and dimmed nicely. One lamp was missing. One of the boxes was empty. I wrote to get a replacement but heard nothing. It took 3 more attempts on different media to get a response. I still haven't received a replacement 6 days after writing. As these lamps were for a client the whole situation has been rather embarrassing due to the delay.
Hi Ged, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. The moment you contacted us via our live chat forum the issue was resolved with a new bulb being sent out from our warehouse the same day and I can confirm that you have received the new bulb. I can not apologise enough for any embarrassment caused, that is not how we want our customers to feel. When you next order with us please get directly in touch and I can assure you the process will be a lot smoother for you. King regards.
1 was damaged but had no problems getting replacement
Hi, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologise that your order arrived damaged, we always want to ensure that the products are in an excellent condition. I am glad that the problems was resolved with us sending you out a brand new replacement. If there is anything else we can do for you do not hesitate to get in touch as we are more than happy to help. Kind regards.
Firstly I want to thank you for the parts Wholesale supplied for me and they are working ok. I have made 3 orders in 2 weeks' time and all been paid for next day delivery, one of the delivery was delivered in time the other 2 after few days delay.
LED driver & lights all installed and working well. However, order should have been with me 16th Jan, didn't arrive until 30th due to bulbs being out on stock initially, then drivers. I had to keep calling to find this out. Would have hoped for more communication on the issue. 2nd time I've used the company, first time went without a hitch.
Products and prices were very good but they arrived in a flat pack envelope that was crushed. An envelope will never provide adequate protection for LED lights. Although the card boxes looked pretty bad thankfully the lights did not seem damaged.
REVIEW IS ACCEPTABLE, WITH A "?". I bought two as replacements for one had had failed in our fireplace. Everything looked identical from the website to the original, however, the bulb dimensions are slightly smaller, (in so much as they do not fit into the fireplace, without some additional 'taping up' around the sides). Biggest concern though is that the bulbs get hot when switched on, whereas the originals did not, (these insert into composite wood fireplace). They are direct replacements for the original, but clearly not to the same spec, (or is more detail required on web site?)
I ordered these lights just after the new year and was really disappointed that over 10 days later I had not had any update on when these items were being delivered. I emailed twice and got no response and finally after making a phone call, was told they were out of stock. The gentleman that I spoke to was really helpful and said he would investigate the poor service that I’d had.
I ordered 4 metres of waterproof strip light and 2 right angle corner connectors. The clips for the connectors do not fit over the LEDs., I think that is very poor
To be honest I didn't know what I was buying and thought it would be suitable. I've had an electrician in, who assures me this is not suitable for my mobile home. I've written and asked if I can return it, and haven't heard a word from you.
I had the order dispatched to my work address but there was no mention of my name on the labels. As a result the package was opened by a workmate and left in a storeroom. I didn't find it until I returned to work after holidays. The tape was in a foil bag labelled warm white.I ordered cool white. Could not test colour because power supply and led,s had the same gender connector. I did not want to alter anything in case it had to be returned.Made a connector and tested.Tape is cool white despite labels. Could have been a much smoother transaction. Please take this review as constructive criticism,not a rant. Thanks Steve Taylor.
Just to note 24hr delivery is from despatch date, not from order date. Mine took 5 days to reach me.
LED T8 tubes arrived carefully packed. However the starter motors were not included which necessitated a phone call. They arrived in 2 days.
This is a difficult one! I found the website to be very good, the service first class and the bulbs are probably very good too. However, in my particular bedroom light fitting, which is not dimmable, the bulbs glowed in the dark. I woke in the night and it took me some time to work out what was wrong. I had to replace them with the old halogen bulbs.
Bought this light to replace a 400W Halogen that was faulty, I was happy to pay more for something that may last longer and had the 5yr warranty. The light looks quite sturdy in design and looks like it will last a while; it does seem quite large for a 500W replacement and I was a bit concerned that it was going to be too bright for my needs. The cable is way too short at 0.5m and needs to be at least another 1m long; I had to install a junction box near mine. The holes and slots in the bracket are too big at 10mm (6mm or 8mm would suffice) and means that modifications or fresh holes are needed in any mounting brackets or need drilling into any walls. When fitting the separate PIR I found that the socket in the light had been tightened up in such a position that I could not get the sensor to point in a forward direction (the most common position) I did eventually manage to get it roughly pointing in the right direction. Setting the light up took quite a while as the sensor is very sensitive to other light sources and wouldn't come on when required; I had to keep turning the light setting towards daylight to achieve the results I wanted. Once working the light output is adequate but I would say not as good as the 400W halogen which it replaced and I was expecting it to be too bright at 500W. If it wasn't for the sturdy nature of the product and the long warranty I would probably be asking for a refund.
Wholesale LED Lights 3 star review on 30th November 2019
The staff were very helpful on the telephone but it took 10 days to receive my order which was not good, there was no real explanation as to why the delay.
Lights absolutely fabulous. Only reason not 5 star was that order came in two parts. When I rang to find out where the second part I was told on two occasions that they would get back to me but they never did. When I contacted them they told me package damaged in transit and they would have to reorder. When I got home second part of order had arrived undamaged !!!
Ordering and partial initial delivery was easy. Part of the order (the mounts) arrived next day however I rang to say the panel lights were not with the delivery as I'd expected. The guy I spoke to was apologetic and said they would be delivered the next day. They were but one worked and the other didn't. When I phoned them they asked me to take photos of the non working one and email them. The next day I rang again to see what was happening to be told a new one would be sent out that day and I should just keep the broken one or throw it away! It wasn't sent out! I rang every day for the next 4 days until eventually getting a FedEx tracking number for delivery the next day! Finally got the replacement that works! Happy now to have the lights I wanted and they will look great. All these guys needed to do was be honest that they were waiting for stock!
I suspect they work well. However the L-shaped piece of metal does not appear to fit into the ceiling ring (which is the case on similar models). Wled Customer Service promised to get back and explain it after speaking to the manufacturer - but never did.
Only half order with no time given for the balance to arrive. The service is usually better
Parts arrived damaged and the returns process was quick and easy but the replacements haven’t arrived...and despite calls to the company. Nobody is getting back to me with delivery dates or arrangements...poor customer support I’m afraid.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,971 reviews