Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Excellent prompt advice via email regarding the bulbs I required which were good value and delivered quickly.
Great prices and extremely helpful staff to answer any questions and give advice.
Lights are great, delivered quickly too.
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
Though I only purchased a sample I have to say I was amazed at the ouput from each bulb. The 3 watt is wuite amazing. I will be ordering more in the future. Communication was faultless, delivery a day early, packaging quite adequate but may be better with a GLASS warng on the pack to reduce risk of crushing. Many thanks, Roy Henderson.
Hi Robert, Thank you for your review. The feedback you have given is greatly appreciated. I will make a note of the points you have made and pass this on to be looked into. If you have any further feedback for us feel free to let us know. Kind regards.
Good products at great prices together with speedy delivery, excellent. I did find the search didn't produce results for items that I knew were there. I found what I wanted by going through the menus. The help bot was useful in getting a link to a particular product. Overall very good and I will definitely recommend the company.
Hi, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, I am glad to hear you are pleased with the product and the service. If there is anything else we can do for you please do let us know as we are more than happy to help. Kind regard
Great service highly recommended
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review. King regards
Found what I wanted and delivery was well packaged and prompt.
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
Very pleased with the LED Lights. The advice from the online chat was very helpful and delivery was quick.
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Hi Stephen, Thank you for review. I am pleased to see that they are working great for you, thank you for attaching an image. Kind regards
Thank you so much for very helpful service am so pleased with my purchase
Hi Amaranda, Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you are happy with our service and products. If there is anything else we can do for you fell free to contact us. Kind regards
Never disappointed with price or delivery speed
Hi Tim, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to here that you are satisfied with the services given. Kind regards.
Easy website to navigate & I found the bulb I wanted, which was great as was struggling to find it elsewhere. I was kept informed & delivery was prompt.
Hi Nicola, Thank you for your review. The feedback you have given is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Excellent dimming lights! They work perfectly and are extremely bright on full power!
Hi Abdul, Thank you for your review. The feedback you have given is greatly appreciated. If there is anything further we can do for you please do let us know. Kind regards.
Have used WLED a few times now and found them to be very competitive and efficient in processing orders.
Hi, Thank you for your review. The feedback you have given is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
Led lights with driver did not work. Drivers were dodgy. Taken me 6 emails to explain that we had to use lights kn bathroom but bought a new driver. Asked for cost of driver to be refunded. They want lights back but that's now not feasible as they are in ceiling which has been decorated. Took over 3 days from initial contact to get a response. As 2 of the 3 drivers we originally ordered did not work obviously shoddy goods.
Hi Sheila, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologise that you have had faults with the drivers. We are happy to refund them if you are able to send them back on the prepaid label that we have provided. We would also have been able to replace the drivers with working ones if you had contacted us when the issue arose as it is easier to resolve if we are told as soon as the issue happens. Please contact us on 01163214120 so that we can resolve this issue. Kind regards, Customer services.
online ordering is so easy I found what I wanted, delivery was efficient
Hi Douglas, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
Excellent product at a very reasonable price. Delivery incredibly quick. I would thoroughly recommend this company to others.
Hi Simon, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
Good quality products and fast delivery, will use again.
Hi, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
Good prices and fast delivery, but above all quick and helpful customer services!
Hi Dan, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Prompt delivery, well packaged. Lights are light in weight and look smart when fitted. Low profile very handy.
Hi Russell, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Items as described, very helpful, fantastic experience
Hi Kamel, Thank you for leaving a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,973 reviews