Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Stephen Brewer
Great service on a replacement item, identified on the chat system ordered and delivered in a few days.
Excellent service and product.
Good Quality LED Lights. 34 purchased
Had them installed 5 years ago still going good. Good advice given when it came to dimmer switches.
Will buy again in the future.
Happy with my light !
I have had the most superb advice and service from this Company concerning infra red bar heaters. I very quickly got sound advice about what I would need for a conservatory and then their advisor Louis Henry gave a quick and detailed answer to my follow up questions. I bought one heater to try it but as it was out of stock they supplied with an upgraded heater which arrived very quickly. I have now ordered another through a very efficient colleague of Louis Henry's. Its amongst the best customer service I have received in my 69 years on this planet!
Very good customer service. I had a small issue with one of the LEDs on delivery and their response was very fast and the issue resolved very promptly without any hastle - Very professional team - Will have no hesitation to order again.
Only "Very" small issue is that the courier who delivers these products make it mandatory for a signature and in the current climate made me very nervous and unsafe.
Absolute cowboys, got A quote for led strip, profile and driver. £30.00 cheaper than my wholesaler only strip and profile turned up I was then told I hadn’t been quoted on a driver. Purchased 100w driver for £34.00 just spent all afternoon fitting the product and the strip is the wrong colour should be 4K cool white and it’s 3k warm white. Also no delivery note or invoice has ever turned up so don’t even know how much I’ve paid for the led strip and profile separately. Avoid like the plauge
Sent email quote request on 22 April and again on 28 May. Just called them to be held with dumb muzak for 3 minutes then to be told by a robot that "sales" were busy !!
Good luck if you chose to try this outfit !
Incorrectly advised of product suitability. It took nearly a month to then be delivered. I installed and tested it, and did not work as per advised. Emailed my query to the company, which was not responded to for 3 weeks. In the mean time tried the online chat with no response. Only just starting conversation with support team now, who advise I need to uninstall, and pay for return postage. Not a great customer experience.
Great service, affordable prices, easy to install. Definitely recommend.
Ordered 2 LED floodlights October 2019,and one of them stopped working within 4 and a half months.In February I contacted Wholesale LED Lights in February 2020.The abrupt customer service male said to me that’s warranty.So I sent it back to them through Royal Mail,WLED received my faulty light on the 28th February and on the 9th of March I was told that the warehouse would be contacted any my light sent out to me.Then finally after another phone call on the 12th March I finally was sent a replacement light which was the wrong type of light.Now I’ve got 2 different types of flood lights in my garden.When I contacted WLED I was told the original light is discontinued.Never ever will I or my friends and family by from WLED AGAIN.Really poor customer service,what a shambles of a company.
I’ve looked on the internet and guess what the same design of floodlight is available but obviously after spending £114 for 2 lights my replacement was only £35.All I can say is stay away from buying from this company.Guess BBC watchdog should be made aware of their service.
Placed a order in person confirmed what I wanted 4 times was told that could be collected in person then it arrived in the post and the order was wrong drove back and returned then was told they would re order and would be with me in 24 hours 4 days later nothing drove back and cancelled the order was told I would get a refund in 24 hrs 5 days later nothing called again was told that the refund had be put on the wrong sheet and this would be corrected and refund would be issued in yes you got it 24 hours 4 days later nothing called again and got a refund the next day,would I go back again no way compleat shambles not even a sorry all for £11.94 cost me more in time /traval/and delays
Easy to find and order lamps. Delivery 3/4 days was fine. Will buy again.
Product went faulty after 28 days but within warranty! Company policy is to charge the customer to return the faulty product in order to get a refund for the product only. Leaves you out of pocket. I am sure that’s what they rely on if the product it isn’t too expensive in the first place. Not the best policy nor product on my case. Won’t be buying or recommending again!
I bought 6 White LED Downlights and bulbs when they arrived they were chrome, I was sent a return address label and returned the downlights for a refund and so far nothing but a credit note for the 6 bulbs that I still have.
Is this bad custormer service, total incompetence or worse still .....

So be aware if you have a problem with your goods, your on your own
used plenty of times. as good as always
Rang asking for somebody to call and offer advice with a view to purchasing ten's of thousands of pounds worth of LED lighting and trunking but apparently the staff do not leave their office to offer advice, even though we are only 40 minutes away.
One bulb arrived broken so I phoned the company just after delivery and they promised to send a replacement. So farm three days later, it has not arrived. The rest work as advertised.
Very helpful. Great service. The lights did exactly what I needed. Thank you. John.
Had exactly what I required.
Cut to length working really well. Easy to deal with and fast dispatch
They are an amazing company very pleased with the power supply that he ordered and the plug unit that is ordered to would recommend to other people as they've got good prices and fast delivery for a really good service as well
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,901 reviews