Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Stephen Brewer
Great service on a replacement item, identified on the chat system ordered and delivered in a few days.
Excellent service and product.
Good Quality LED Lights. 34 purchased
Had them installed 5 years ago still going good. Good advice given when it came to dimmer switches.
Will buy again in the future.
I have had the most superb advice and service from this Company concerning infra red bar heaters. I very quickly got sound advice about what I would need for a conservatory and then their advisor Louis Henry gave a quick and detailed answer to my follow up questions. I bought one heater to try it but as it was out of stock they supplied with an upgraded heater which arrived very quickly. I have now ordered another through a very efficient colleague of Louis Henry's. Its amongst the best customer service I have received in my 69 years on this planet!
Very good customer service. I had a small issue with one of the LEDs on delivery and their response was very fast and the issue resolved very promptly without any hastle - Very professional team - Will have no hesitation to order again.
Only "Very" small issue is that the courier who delivers these products make it mandatory for a signature and in the current climate made me very nervous and unsafe.
Great service, affordable prices, easy to install. Definitely recommend.
Easy to find and order lamps. Delivery 3/4 days was fine. Will buy again.
used plenty of times. as good as always
Very helpful. Great service. The lights did exactly what I needed. Thank you. John.
Had exactly what I required.
Cut to length working really well. Easy to deal with and fast dispatch
They are an amazing company very pleased with the power supply that he ordered and the plug unit that is ordered to would recommend to other people as they've got good prices and fast delivery for a really good service as well
I found this website on Google during a search for a specific type of LED light. Wled has an easy to navigate site and when I needed extra information, a very knowledgeable member of staff helped me out. The lamp and housing arrived super quick and the quality is superb - very happy.
Will be using again as the customer service was second to none and a very speedy delivery of my made to measure order.
This is the third light that we ordered, very happy with them. Really good price and excellent quality. The service was fabulous, very helpful staff when I ordered the wrong bulbs. Wouldn't buy lights from anywhere else now. Highly recommend this company.
Good communication, Great light fittings and GU10 bulbs, best iv'e found and a good price.
excellent service
Prompt delivery as described. Thank you
Quick,efficient , and competitively priced. Will use again.
Lights look very good quality and light up my garden like a football stadium
Can now walk round the garden with my dogs without a torch late at night.
Bo Bo & Seve would like to thank you as well

Thanks for the very fast delivery and great price
Excellent Service
I had some questions about LED strip and the connectivity to transformers / adaptors etc. The guy I spoke to had excellent knowledge, understood my issue immediately and gave me the most cost effective solution.
Bought the products and we are delighted with the result of the 2m strip light above our study desk.
Exactly what I wanted, very helpful staff
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,901 reviews