Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Excellent range of products, easy ordering, great price, fast delivery. What's not to like?
Hi Peter, We are delighted to hear that you found our range of products excellent and the ordering process easy. Furthermore, Our prices are second to none and delivery process is indeed fast! Best wishes, Regards Raj
One of lamps was faulty, I’ve emailed twice to ask for a replacement. No response.
Products generally ok and good value but woe betide you if they are defective... They will first assume that you probably haven't installed them correctly ( I'm a very experienced electrician), then they'll expect you to return the defective items at your own cost ( against consumer law) and ignore your requests for a refund of carriage costs repeatedly. So fingers crossed that the products work ok then.
The actual goods are fair to good quality, the issue is the alleged 5 year warranty. For the 5 year warranty to apply (normally 2 years) you have to complete a postal registration form within 90 days of order. The website product pages just say 5 years* Nowhere does it say what the * means until you delve deep into the terms and conditions (which no-one has the time to read) does it mention the need for a separate registration process to get the full 5 years. Very shoddy practice and misleading (at least to me). Seems like a good way to avoid warranty claims but who knows what the motivation was for such a process.
Ordered 2 outdoor PIR lamps with bulbs added to order. Clearly stated on order "plus bulbs" . No bulbs in parcel, rang to inform, told to send a picture of the box with contents? Total waste of time, what is the point of a picture with no bulbs in supposed to prove? Told to hang on the line while someone in charge could speak to me, guess what manager is out of the office, will phone me when he gets back, no phone call, emailed to explain that the order included bulbs but the receipt i received had no mention of bulbs so the packer would not have known to include. No answer!! Customer service needs an overhaul. Won't deal with this company again if they cannot be bothered to talk to me.
Broad selection of light bulbs. Took nearly 3 weeks to ship my order though.
Staff very helpful and informed me of the required things I needed all turned up on time and was easy to install they look really good well impressed thank you
Ordered goods paying for 24 hour delivery. No confirmation email for order and goods did not arrive next day. Phoned company to be told one item was not in stock even though it stated in stock on the website ( was told in stock on the website was in stock with the supplier) not with them, the item was arriving with them that day and I would get an email confirming dispatch that day and I would get a credit for the 24 hour charge. Next day no email phoned again item still not in stock but would send items already in stock out separately the following day. Waited another three days and contacted them again to be told the other item was in and the whole order was dispatched that day .I had to continually chase them for updates. I received a credit memo for the refund but I wanted the refund into my bank account as a credit note is useless to me as I will not be using this company again.
Ordered items that showed in stock just over a 1 week before I was due to go away. No sign of delivery after 3 days. Called them twice to be told they're due in that afternoon and will be dispatched that day. Eventually, on the 3rd call and the day before I was due to go, one person did take ownership and dispatched the items by 24hr delivery. Email confirmation was received on the day of delivery and the parcel arrived just before I left. That was the good news. On my return I opened the package to find the two security lights I'd ordered and the porch light with 2 LED bulbs..... unfortunately, the 2 LED bulbs I'd paid a £10 for were nowhere to be seen. At this point I couldn't face contacting them again so just went out to B&Q and bought a couple myself. Life is too short to chase companies multiple times to complete what should have been a very simple order. One less company to deal with in the future.
Poor quality bulbs regarding safety issues, NO safety or identification markings on bulbs to say what they are and the internal 240v electronics were very easy to get to by way of a loose glass screw cap, returned by advise from electrician who said they were very cheap and not safe. Customer service when returning the bulbs was terrible, spoke to 3 members of staff across both sales and returns and still took for myself to phone up and chase the return. I was ignored by staff, return took over 3 times longer than it should have (17 working days) and it would have been longer if i left them to to it. I would have given the rating as VERY POOR if it wasn't for the fact the first delivery came on time, i would never use this website again.
Very poor didnt get item when I rang they said they would get back to me and never did still waiting for money back
The light bulb I purchased lasted for about 8 hours then fell apart in the light fitting. I contacted Wled 6 days ago and was asked to send photos of the defective bulb, which I did. I am still waiting for there response.
Only half the order arrived on time. The other half was delayed in delivery four days in a row. Each day I was promised it would be that day. Poor customer service. Would not recommend or use again.
Ordered a pair of up down lights, after a few days I rang to ask where they were I and I was told they were a special order and will be with me in 2 days time and I was told I could not cancel them as they were already ordered from you a supplier. A week later I rang again. They hadn't been ordered at all and they were still waiting for the lights. I was told there must be an issue with stock or something. I asked them to ring me once it was investigated (I never received that call) 2 days later I recieved the lights. Poor communication and lied to consistently. Never knew where I stood.
Unfortunatly not a good experience. Paid extra for next day delivery as I needed them asap. After two days had passed I called to enquire and was informed they had to come from the manufacturer but would have them the next day. Nearly a week later I rang again and was told the same thing. This time I asked them to check on that as I had been told the same a week ago. After checking I was told it would actually be another three weeks so I cancelled those items and re-ordered. As it turns out the replacements wouldn't fit (my error), but all in all not a good experience,
Have ordered my downlights nearly a month ago, and so far have received 4 out of 6 of them, lucky they were for my own house and not a client or I would look like a fool
Bought some LED's, they didn't arrive next day and then i have been trying to return them with no response via phone or email. Product unopened
Hello Gregory,

Firstly, I apologise for the delay you experienced when receiving your order, this down to the fact that the decking lights are a special order item and do take an extra 1-2 days for delivery.

I shall arrange for you to be e-mailed everything required to get the items you wish to return back for a refund.

If you need anything else in the future please feel free to contact us and we shall assist you in any way possible.

Kind Regards,

Vishal
Great company, spoke with "Raj", who was extremely helpful, efficient and focused to meet my requirement. Great service on communication, ordering and supply of a very high quality lamp. The lamp was supplied with a transformer and tilting feature, easy to fit and a remarkable improvement on the lighting of the shower room, yet only using 7W. I was that delighted with the company and product, I ordered another 3 lamps, later will order more. One drawback on this review, there is no provision for outstanding, as that's what I achieved from the company and the product. John Brennan
Hi John,
Thank you for taking your time to give us a 5 star rating. we take pride on providing the best customer service to our customers at all times and we are glad that "Raj" has assisted you well! If you require any further assistance in the near future, Please don't hesitate to contact us, Kind regards, Wendy
It was so good to speak to someone on the phone, (no silly menus) and get good advice. There was a query with the order, and Raj contacted me straight away and sorted it. Lights arrived quickly, and although not fitted at the moment all looks good.
Hi Peter, Thanks so much for leaving positive feedback! Glad to hear you have had a positive experience with us and we hope you continue to use us for your LED requirements! Kind Regards, Richard
Received on date expected and well packaged. Converter does the job perfectly, we had great difficulty in sourcing the correct GU10 bulbs for our light fittings as they were mini fluorescents and an unusual size, they were also extremely difficult to install. Converting to SES fittings has solved both problems, we initially ordered one converter to see if a different type of bulb would sit right and look right in the fitting and found all to be satisfactory. We subsequently ordered 8 more converters so we could adapt all our fittings. Very pleased with the items and would recommend.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.41 based on 4,758 reviews