Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Excellent range of products, easy ordering, great price, fast delivery. What's not to like?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 22nd April 2016 Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 22nd April 2016
Hi Peter, We are delighted to hear that you found our range of products excellent and the ordering process easy. Furthermore, Our prices are second to none and delivery process is indeed fast! Best wishes, Regards Raj
Thank you so much for very helpful service am so pleased with my purchase
Hi Amaranda, Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you are happy with our service and products. If there is anything else we can do for you fell free to contact us. Kind regards
Never disappointed with price or delivery speed
Hi Tim, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to here that you are satisfied with the services given. Kind regards.
Easy website to navigate & I found the bulb I wanted, which was great as was struggling to find it elsewhere. I was kept informed & delivery was prompt.
Hi Nicola, Thank you for your review. The feedback you have given is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Excellent dimming lights! They work perfectly and are extremely bright on full power!
Hi Abdul, Thank you for your review. The feedback you have given is greatly appreciated. If there is anything further we can do for you please do let us know. Kind regards.
Excellent product at a very reasonable price. Delivery incredibly quick. I would thoroughly recommend this company to others.
Hi Simon, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
Good quality products and fast delivery, will use again.
Hi, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
Great company Great service & friendly. Thank you to Dan for being so helpful with my questions. I had a problem with my 100 watt outdoor LED light. Dan sent me another PIR sensor, which simply plugged it in & alll was good. Thank You DAN.
Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that we were able to help and resolve your issue by sending out a new sensor for you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If there is anything we can do for you do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards.
Excellent products and service - Would use again no problem
Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear you would use our company again. Do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can do for you. Kind regards.
Full house replacement of all halogen bulbs. Excellent website easy to navigate with straight forward ordering process. Rapid delivery, well packaged and every item worked. Will be my first port of call for LED bulbs in the future. Highly recommended.
Hi Paul, Thank you for review, the feedback is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear that the products are working well for you. If there is anything else we can do for you do not hesitate to get in touch as we are more than happy to help. Kind regards.
Very good light
Very fast delivery and a great product at a fair price.
Hi Alan, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Very good product and fairly simple to install. Communication with Dan was very good and my instructions were carried out as requested. Well done, keep up the good work. Would recommend this company.
Hi Robert, I am glad that Dan was able to assist you and follow through with your order. Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is anything else we can do for you please do let us know. Kind regards.
These LED lights are amazing. They are very bright and give a natural day light effect, not warm and not th horrible blue cold light that some emit. I was so impressed I ordered more.
Hi Richard, Thank you for reviewing our lights. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear that you liked our products that much that you ordered more, if there is anything we can do let us know. Kind regards.
Fantastic service from Simon and Will - they couldn't have been more helpful - great communication and great product!
Problems with lights not interested! Day light robbery.... still waiting on a replacement light from November.. you keep getting told it’s been sent out express. Where is it then. Keep clear
Absolute cowboys, got A quote for led strip, profile and driver. £30.00 cheaper than my wholesaler only strip and profile turned up I was then told I hadn’t been quoted on a driver. Purchased 100w driver for £34.00 just spent all afternoon fitting the product and the strip is the wrong colour should be 4K cool white and it’s 3k warm white. Also no delivery note or invoice has ever turned up so don’t even know how much I’ve paid for the led strip and profile separately. Avoid like the plauge
Ordered 2 LED floodlights October 2019,and one of them stopped working within 4 and a half months.In February I contacted Wholesale LED Lights in February 2020.The abrupt customer service male said to me that’s warranty.So I sent it back to them through Royal Mail,WLED received my faulty light on the 28th February and on the 9th of March I was told that the warehouse would be contacted any my light sent out to me.Then finally after another phone call on the 12th March I finally was sent a replacement light which was the wrong type of light.Now I’ve got 2 different types of flood lights in my garden.When I contacted WLED I was told the original light is discontinued.Never ever will I or my friends and family by from WLED AGAIN.Really poor customer service,what a shambles of a company. I’ve looked on the internet and guess what the same design of floodlight is available but obviously after spending £114 for 2 lights my replacement was only £35.All I can say is stay away from buying from this company.Guess BBC watchdog should be made aware of their service.
Placed a order in person confirmed what I wanted 4 times was told that could be collected in person then it arrived in the post and the order was wrong drove back and returned then was told they would re order and would be with me in 24 hours 4 days later nothing drove back and cancelled the order was told I would get a refund in 24 hrs 5 days later nothing called again was told that the refund had be put on the wrong sheet and this would be corrected and refund would be issued in yes you got it 24 hours 4 days later nothing called again and got a refund the next day,would I go back again no way compleat shambles not even a sorry all for £11.94 cost me more in time /traval/and delays
Product went faulty after 28 days but within warranty! Company policy is to charge the customer to return the faulty product in order to get a refund for the product only. Leaves you out of pocket. I am sure that’s what they rely on if the product it isn’t too expensive in the first place. Not the best policy nor product on my case. Won’t be buying or recommending again!
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,973 reviews