Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Basil Oakden
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
More Photos & Videos
Excellent range of products, easy ordering, great price, fast delivery. What's not to like?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 22nd April 2016 Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 22nd April 2016
Hi Peter, We are delighted to hear that you found our range of products excellent and the ordering process easy. Furthermore, Our prices are second to none and delivery process is indeed fast! Best wishes, Regards Raj
Arrived more than week late.
Poor quality product.
Mine has dent on the body and scratches on the glass.
Can’t be bothered to call this company.
Really disappointed.
Not recommended.
Despite a previous order not being delivered (see previous review) I decided to give the company a 2nd chance. Place an order for an LED floodlight on 5/1/20 and paid extra for 24 hour shipping. No light had been delivered by 8/1/20 so I emailed chasing. No response. Still no light or response by 13/1/20 so emailed to cancel the order. As at today 15/1/20 still no light or response but on logging into my account it seems the order has been closed and a refund processed. The refund has not yet appeared in my bank. Even assuming it does not a single email telling me that there was a problem with the order or responding to my emails.
Ordered a LED floodlight on 27/12/19. No sign of it by 2/1/20 and no contact to report any problem. I therefore emailed to ask where it was - electrician arriving 3/1/20. No response so sourced light elsewhere and emailed to cancel order. On 4/1/20 received a reply that they had been closed over Christmas and New Year and they would refund order. No notification of this on website or in order email or even in out of office when emailed on 2/1/20 or 3/1/20. Also an e-commerce site that closes completely over Christmas and New Year?!
Purchased a light 2 weeks before Christmas as I needed it before Christmas. Upon chasing Wholesale lights in the New Year I was advised the light was discontinued but no one bothered to call me to notify me at the time if the order! However, I then received the light 2 days after. I like the light but defintely was not happy with the service received. When I then complained I was given no explanation. Personally would not use Wholesale lights again due to the bad customer service.
Unbelievably poor service. After a week of waiting for delivery I decided to phone to ask why there was a delay. Told they are waiting for some bulbs. I explained the electrician was waiting to install light fittings. So I asked for a refund, which they agreed to. A week later, my cancelled delivery arrives. No refund. I then phoned to explain that I had already cancelled delivery and was told not to accept delivery, then I was also told I would be refunded with items that were not instock, which I havent to date. After returning the goods unopened I then receive a phone call asking why I had returned the items and had to go through the whole story again. This guy said he would refund immediately, no apologies, and I still have not received the refund for either.
Just another point, they claim to be competitive but in fact my local electrical wholesaler/retailer had everything in stock and beat their price by £10 without discounting, so beware.
I ordered for next day delivery and 4 working days later it still has not arrived.
One of lamps was faulty, I’ve emailed twice to ask for a replacement. No response.
Products generally ok and good value but woe betide you if they are defective... They will first assume that you probably haven't installed them correctly ( I'm a very experienced electrician), then they'll expect you to return the defective items at your own cost ( against consumer law) and ignore your requests for a refund of carriage costs repeatedly. So fingers crossed that the products work ok then.
The actual goods are fair to good quality, the issue is the alleged 5 year warranty. For the 5 year warranty to apply (normally 2 years) you have to complete a postal registration form within 90 days of order. The website product pages just say 5 years* Nowhere does it say what the * means until you delve deep into the terms and conditions (which no-one has the time to read) does it mention the need for a separate registration process to get the full 5 years. Very shoddy practice and misleading (at least to me). Seems like a good way to avoid warranty claims but who knows what the motivation was for such a process.
Ordered 2 outdoor PIR lamps with bulbs added to order. Clearly stated on order "plus bulbs" . No bulbs in parcel, rang to inform, told to send a picture of the box with contents? Total waste of time, what is the point of a picture with no bulbs in supposed to prove?
Told to hang on the line while someone in charge could speak to me, guess what manager is out of the office, will phone me when he gets back, no phone call, emailed to explain that the order included bulbs but the receipt i received had no mention of bulbs so the packer would not have known to include. No answer!!
Customer service needs an overhaul. Won't deal with this company again if they cannot be bothered to talk to me.
Broad selection of light bulbs. Took nearly 3 weeks to ship my order though.
Staff very helpful and informed me of the required things I needed all turned up on time and was easy to install they look really good well impressed thank you
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 1st December 2016
Ordered goods paying for 24 hour delivery. No confirmation email for order and goods did not arrive next day. Phoned company to be told one item was not in stock even though it stated in stock on the website ( was told in stock on the website was in stock with the supplier) not with them, the item was arriving with them that day and I would get an email confirming dispatch that day and I would get a credit for the 24 hour charge. Next day no email phoned again item still not in stock but would send items already in stock out separately the following day. Waited another three days and contacted them again to be told the other item was in and the whole order was dispatched that day .I had to continually chase them for updates. I received a credit memo for the refund but I wanted the refund into my bank account as a credit note is useless to me as I will not be using this company again.
Ordered items that showed in stock just over a 1 week before I was due to go away. No sign of delivery after 3 days. Called them twice to be told they're due in that afternoon and will be dispatched that day. Eventually, on the 3rd call and the day before I was due to go, one person did take ownership and dispatched the items by 24hr delivery. Email confirmation was received on the day of delivery and the parcel arrived just before I left. That was the good news.

On my return I opened the package to find the two security lights I'd ordered and the porch light with 2 LED bulbs..... unfortunately, the 2 LED bulbs I'd paid a £10 for were nowhere to be seen. At this point I couldn't face contacting them again so just went out to B&Q and bought a couple myself. Life is too short to chase companies multiple times to complete what should have been a very simple order. One less company to deal with in the future.
Poor quality bulbs regarding safety issues, NO safety or identification markings on bulbs to say what they are and the internal 240v electronics were very easy to get to by way of a loose glass screw cap, returned by advise from electrician who said they were very cheap and not safe.

Customer service when returning the bulbs was terrible, spoke to 3 members of staff across both sales and returns and still took for myself to phone up and chase the return.
I was ignored by staff, return took over 3 times longer than it should have (17 working days) and it would have been longer if i left them to to it.

I would have given the rating as VERY POOR if it wasn't for the fact the first delivery came on time, i would never use this website again.
Very poor didnt get item when I rang they said they would get back to me and never did still waiting for money back
The light bulb I purchased lasted for about 8 hours then fell apart in the light fitting. I contacted Wled 6 days ago and was asked to send photos of the defective bulb, which I did. I am still waiting for there response.
Only half the order arrived on time. The other half was delayed in delivery four days in a row. Each day I was promised it would be that day. Poor customer service. Would not recommend or use again.
Ordered a pair of up down lights, after a few days I rang to ask where they were I and I was told they were a special order and will be with me in 2 days time and I was told I could not cancel them as they were already ordered from you a supplier. A week later I rang again. They hadn't been ordered at all and they were still waiting for the lights. I was told there must be an issue with stock or something. I asked them to ring me once it was investigated (I never received that call) 2 days later I recieved the lights. Poor communication and lied to consistently. Never knew where I stood.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,896 reviews