Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
used plenty of times. as good as always
Very helpful. Great service. The lights did exactly what I needed. Thank you. John.
Had exactly what I required. Cut to length working really well. Easy to deal with and fast dispatch
They are an amazing company very pleased with the power supply that he ordered and the plug unit that is ordered to would recommend to other people as they've got good prices and fast delivery for a really good service as well
I found this website on Google during a search for a specific type of LED light. Wled has an easy to navigate site and when I needed extra information, a very knowledgeable member of staff helped me out. The lamp and housing arrived super quick and the quality is superb - very happy.
Will be using again as the customer service was second to none and a very speedy delivery of my made to measure order.
This is the third light that we ordered, very happy with them. Really good price and excellent quality. The service was fabulous, very helpful staff when I ordered the wrong bulbs. Wouldn't buy lights from anywhere else now. Highly recommend this company.
Good communication, Great light fittings and GU10 bulbs, best iv'e found and a good price.
excellent service
Prompt delivery as described. Thank you
Quick,efficient , and competitively priced. Will use again.
Lights look very good quality and light up my garden like a football stadium Can now walk round the garden with my dogs without a torch late at night. Bo Bo & Seve would like to thank you as well Thanks for the very fast delivery and great price
Excellent Service I had some questions about LED strip and the connectivity to transformers / adaptors etc. The guy I spoke to had excellent knowledge, understood my issue immediately and gave me the most cost effective solution. Bought the products and we are delighted with the result of the 2m strip light above our study desk.
Exactly what I wanted, very helpful staff
Will definitely re order electrical requirements in future, first class service and products. Recommending to others
There are v good quality and arrived on time. Had a problem with one ,glass in lamp broken on delivery. Phoned and new one dispatched within two days. V good service, thank you.
Very easy, found what I wanted and paid, simple as that.
Quick turn around
Quick service and good choice of products
Love the product but it was difficult to find it again on the website for my second order
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,891 reviews