Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Great easy to use website. Brilliant lights at very reasonable prices.
Delivered fast and the lamp is well designed and performs well
light panels seem to be very good. They are some of the thinnest that we have seen, They are for a project and will be installed next week. We shall certainly consider using yourselves in future.
Had very good service and good value and delivered very quick
Excellent service and good products
Excellent, had everything I needed
The G9 4.5w cool white bulbs were as described and produce a good working light.
Excellent lights, great style and build quality.
Helpful staff I thought at first the parts I had bought were a bit expensive but when I received them and started to hook everything up I realised that all were good quality and worked perfectly will use this company again when I need leds
Used WLED for the first time recently. Have bought from a range of suppliers previously across several lighting jobs and have to say WLED was a really good experience. Good range of products esp security LED lighting. Service was very efficient and in our case where we had some queries it was great to be able to get someone on the phone straight away and not be on hold for 30mins!. We also unfortunately had a weak part in one of the light fittings and the team was efficient in assessing the issue and resending a new light. Overall would recommend Wled.
Clear, user friendly website with easy ordering.Good communication about dispatch, delivery etc. Speedy delivery. Very pleased with product and the value of it.
Ordered a led outside light from this company and when it artificial it was broke so when I contacted them they were so sorry that they upgraded my light and it arrived 24hrs later and they sent me a pre-paid label to send the broken light back. Definitely recommend this Company and will be buying from them again for definite
Friendly speedy efficient service,excellent product knowledge and technical advice
Fabulous range at great prices.
Great price quick delivery and look great in my new trex decking
Really like the light comes on & off so it lights up my path well. Well packed & delivered on time.
Ordered on line, arrived the next day as stated. Excellent service. The light Is exactly what I had been looking for. Happy to use this Company again.
quick delivery very bright light ordered the ice white 15w which I find far better for reading by as I am getting on a bit now.
Excellent range of products making it easy to select exactly what I wanted. Reasonably priced and promptly delivered. Thank you.
Very quick service from ordering to receiving items. Only a little disappointed in my choice of bulbs as the bright white appear a little stark. My fault, should maybe have opted for warm white.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.41 based on 4,758 reviews