Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
"Branded products, seem good quality, everything as ordered and quick delivery. Very helpful on the phone."
"Lovely lamp shade, and easy to assemble. Very good price and quality. Delivery took a week from placing order to arrival."
Miss Buckley
"Always let me know when delivery was held up , nice to know there is a human response 😊"
"Good site but having to buy a panel frame to mount the light panel made it expensive."
"Excellent delivery and good web site. Unfortunately the light I ordered was too long for my new light unit which I was unaware of the restriction in length. I found that their prices were quite high but perhaps the quality is better. I will never know!"
"Service, delivery and price very good. One of 6 dimple LED candle bulbs was defective and destroyed the dimmer switch"
"My order was delivered quickly and when it was meant to, the light is exactly as expected and looks great."
"Not yet tested. Should have a longer life than the ones they replace. That will be helpful since they are awkward to fit."
"Service very good but I do have a problem with the lights. I am sticking them onto a varnish wooden soffet ,they are fine for a few hours and then they fall off ?"
"Delighted with end result but if it wasn't for an electrician friend checking my order, I wouldn't have ordered the additional stuff needed. Would have been more helpful if website automatically advised what extras are needed when choosing the light fittings."
"Very pleased with order process and quick delivery. These were replacing ordinary tungsten fittings with 5 no. 3w dimmable bulbs per light fitting. However, when switched on we get buzzing and flickering on all 4 of the fittings! Any ideas how to rectify this ?"
"Reasonable price, helpful advisers and good technical advice support. Only negative was the delivery which was due to come to the showroom for collection, and not once but twice did it not arrive on days I had specifically booked time away to collect. The other small problem was each reel wasn't labelled so hard to tell which length each LED was (had 3 runs, each similar length but important I got each one in the right place) and the 4 core cable wasn't coloured properly, they were red yellow blue and black instead of red green blue and black. Overall though, good and would use again."
"Very pleased with 15w cool white bulb, gives a lovely bright light. Will (hopefully) take some time to confirm how long they last. Delivery very efficient."
"Easy to order goods arrived on time Would use this company again Bill South Wales"
"Did my shopping online, website is easy to navigate. LED lights are just what i was looking for. Delivery was unfortunately not on time although I paid additional postage but I would reorder again."
"Helpful Staff and prompt delivery. Exactly as illustrated."
"Having decided to replace the existing track lights in our kitchen, an internet search led me to Wholesale LED Lights. Via the Live Chat line, Taegan was able to offer helpful advice and confirm that my choice of downlights and bulbs were a good match. My order was delayed because my choosen downlights were out-of-stock but the items did arrive within 10 days of placing my order. The downlights were easy to install and provide a good light in the kitchen."
"Found it very easy to order ,helpful man on the phone, arrived within a few days the only down side was the bulb bought with light fitting was according to the qualified electrician not suitable fortunately we had a one which fitted the bill. Wasn’t a problem but could have been"
"Excellent little light. Unfortunately I was sent the wrong size bulb that I ordered at the same time!"
"Great service-fast delivery, the only company that I could find stocking my product requirement."
"Staff on the telephone were excellent. Efficient and polite."
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.42 based on 4,467 reviews