Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
We have bought from Wholesale LED Lights quite a few times in our old property, and now we have downsized into an apartment we needed new lighting again. Mixed results... 2 bedroom Lights we bought were absolutely fine, easy to install and look great. Guest room light arrived in a package that was very badly damaged with 3 out of 4 bulbs missing and the 4th broken. Light fitting itself is OK although we haven't been able to test it without bulbs. We contacted WLED and replacement bulbs were promised straight away, but not received yet. Most disappointing was the 10 MR16 replacement bulbs ordered for our kitchen/hallway downlighters. They didn't fit, so we're returned. We await a refund. I would still recommend WLED for light fittings and bulbs, customer service is responsive and helpful, the products are generally good quality and reasonable prices. So 4 stars. Thanks
Wholesale LED Lights 4 star review on 26th June 2021 Wholesale LED Lights 4 star review on 26th June 2021
Hi Fiona, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologise for any inconvenience caused my the second light fitting, I do hope that our resolution of the problem is sufficient for you. I am pleased to hear that all other lights were look great and you were able to install them easily. If there is anything else we can do for please get in touch as we are more than happy to help. Kind regards
Original delivery was quick enough but they sent "Warm white" rather than the "Cool white" I had ordered and it took rather a long time for the replacement to arrive (8 days after I posted the original back to them). Surface-mounted LED panel light is good but it's a pity it isn't a couple of mm deeper so the driver fits in easily.
Hi, Thank you for brining this to my attention. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and the delay behind getting the replacement sent out to you. I am glad to hear that you have received the replacement and that it is working well for you. If there is anything we can do for you in your next purchase with us please get directly in touch and we will be more than happy to further assist you. Kind regards.
Very good product and fairly simple to install. Communication with Dan was very good and my instructions were carried out as requested. Well done, keep up the good work. Would recommend this company.
Hi Robert, I am glad that Dan was able to assist you and follow through with your order. Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is anything else we can do for you please do let us know. Kind regards.
Ordered a few outdoor LED sensor floodlights. Terrific product. We had some trouble with the delivery (some lights missing) but Sydney promptly put it right. Note that "next day" shipping refers to next day after product is determined to be in stock (not the day after you order). ...would use WLED again.
Happy with my light !
One bulb arrived broken so I phoned the company just after delivery and they promised to send a replacement. So farm three days later, it has not arrived. The rest work as advertised.
Very good service, even telephoned me as what I wanted was not in stock and offered a substitute. Also, very quick delivery. In the end I did not need the lights but tested them and they work fine. The reason for four stars is only that they did not have what was on the website in stock
After my purchase of these lights and installation, I am happy with the brightness of the lights, the quality of the light was ok. The only gripe was the length of the cable that was hardwired to it, I felt it was too short. Delivery was fine too. Generally happy with the product up I to now, based on my experience to date I would consider buying again.
Not having much to do with led's the advise and patience in selecting the right quality and brightness by the agent was great. The item arrived not quite correct (a mis-readng of the figures) which was their fault. This was rectified within a couple of days. The result really great.
Not installed yet but I'm 100% sure it'll fit in my existing one!
Online ordering was straightforward and delivery (even the free option) was very quick. I had one question about the light which was answered with a very quick phone call.
Item arrived promptly and at a good price, however it differed slightly from the image shown on the website (backplate was a different shape, and swan neck a bit longer with different finial). As this was a replacement for what should have been an identical light that was to match others on the exterior of the house, I have had to modify the product and use the backplate from the old one so that it matches the rest of the exterior lights. If it weren’t for this, the review would have been 5*
Wholesale LED Lights 4 star review on 28th December 2019
NeoTec Fire Rated GU10 Showerlight Diecast - White, good product but the spring fittings are awkward to use as the tabs for securing them to the body are not strong enough, so can bend and release the spring as you push them through the ceiling. Care needs to be taken and then they secure ok. Disappointed one of the 6W daylight bulbs ordered died within 10 mins of use. Tilly Adjustable GU10 Over Cabinet Light - Good product, 4 securing holes. Screws provided are cheap so use better quality ones and the wires from the unit are short so wont fit into a normal round wiring connector, but they provide a simple connecting block which can be used instead. I like that they add a chrome beauty ring to clip to the bulb for added effect.
I had to exchange my security light after 18 months & agreed to upgrade to a more powerful light. When it arrived it was minus the motion sensor, so I had to chase this up. The motion sensor was then sent to me & all is good. Lesson learnt should be check the order before despatch.
Delivery a little late but other than that all A1
All good product ok, had to call and chase as I didn’t receive a email confirmation of my order, asked for a VAT invoice told it would be emailed again nothing. Item arrived on the day it was meant to but at 18.40 with no updates off Fedex, lights are ok but logistics not great.
Excellent quick delivery. Flood light works well.
The T8 tubes look great but as yet I can't tell you how well they work as the tubes arrived without LED fuses to replace the batten starters in the old fluorescent strips. I have contacted the office and been told that they are currently out of stock, so I patiently await their arrival to be able to use my new tubes in my garage.
Got through to your sales team quickly and did not have to go through an answering service.Staff were efficient and knew about the products.I have not fitted all the lights yet but I do not anticipate ant problems.One disappointment I did have was my order was under 20 kg but you packaged it in three separate parcels instead of one which cost me £15 extra in delivery charges.
The link between the light and the sensor is fragile and was broken on arrival. Used superglue to reattach. The light works fine but activates 24hrs instead of only when ambient light is low.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,971 reviews