Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Not installed yet but I'm 100% sure it'll fit in my existing one!
Online ordering was straightforward and delivery (even the free option) was very quick. I had one question about the light which was answered with a very quick phone call.
Item arrived promptly and at a good price, however it differed slightly from the image shown on the website (backplate was a different shape, and swan neck a bit longer with different finial). As this was a replacement for what should have been an identical light that was to match others on the exterior of the house, I have had to modify the product and use the backplate from the old one so that it matches the rest of the exterior lights. If it weren’t for this, the review would have been 5*
NeoTec Fire Rated GU10 Showerlight Diecast - White, good product but the spring fittings are awkward to use as the tabs for securing them to the body are not strong enough, so can bend and release the spring as you push them through the ceiling. Care needs to be taken and then they secure ok. Disappointed one of the 6W daylight bulbs ordered died within 10 mins of use. Tilly Adjustable GU10 Over Cabinet Light - Good product, 4 securing holes. Screws provided are cheap so use better quality ones and the wires from the unit are short so wont fit into a normal round wiring connector, but they provide a simple connecting block which can be used instead. I like that they add a chrome beauty ring to clip to the bulb for added effect.
I had to exchange my security light after 18 months & agreed to upgrade to a more powerful light. When it arrived it was minus the motion sensor, so I had to chase this up. The motion sensor was then sent to me & all is good. Lesson learnt should be check the order before despatch.
Delivery a little late but other than that all A1
All good product ok, had to call and chase as I didn’t receive a email confirmation of my order, asked for a VAT invoice told it would be emailed again nothing. Item arrived on the day it was meant to but at 18.40 with no updates off Fedex, lights are ok but logistics not great.
Excellent quick delivery. Flood light works well.
The T8 tubes look great but as yet I can't tell you how well they work as the tubes arrived without LED fuses to replace the batten starters in the old fluorescent strips. I have contacted the office and been told that they are currently out of stock, so I patiently await their arrival to be able to use my new tubes in my garage.
Got through to your sales team quickly and did not have to go through an answering service.Staff were efficient and knew about the products.I have not fitted all the lights yet but I do not anticipate ant problems.One disappointment I did have was my order was under 20 kg but you packaged it in three separate parcels instead of one which cost me £15 extra in delivery charges.
The link between the light and the sensor is fragile and was broken on arrival. Used superglue to reattach. The light works fine but activates 24hrs instead of only when ambient light is low.
Goods arrived on time no problems whatsoever.
Quality product. Delivery took slightly longer than expected but that wasn't a problem. Gives out good light if not quite as bright as anticipated. Overall a satisfied customer.
Two LED bulbs failed but replaced under warranty . Have used you before and am pleased with the products and very competitive price. Thanks
Good reaction when I had a lamp that failed immediately. Sent a new one straight away.
Very Good and efficient supplier. Thank You!
Easy purchase and really good light just perfect for my garage My only issue was putting it on the ceiling with the frame. Bit tricky
The first request for a review arrived before the goods did. They are light bulbs.. You can't get excited about light bulbs. You plug them in and they work until they don't, then you buy more which is why we bought these. Personally I don't think there are any bulbs that last as long as they claim but as its about impossible to quantify we will never know. The one we fitted is still working so I can't really tell you any more. They were well packaged and arrived on Tuesday 12/11.
The website was easy to navigate and my order arrived in the expected timeframe. My only comment on the process was that the shipping E-Mail stated the package was 48 hour Parcel Force tracked, but gave no ref number to allow it actually to be tracked.
Bought led lights for my kitchen. They arrived in good condition and fully working. The only issue the boxes for the led lights say not dimmable, but they were its only the transformer that needs to be. The lable on the transformer indicates this as dimmable. I did speak to customer service who pointed this out. My only other criticism they show you the cost of the lights but fail to show the vat until to buy them, this would be helpful showing all the costs. Would use them again.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,841 reviews