Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Terrible customer service, I have called and emailed about damaged item and it seems they do not want to respond .
RUBBISH AFTERSALES SERVICE. Ordered some bulbs that were clearly stated as equivalent to 50w. Upon receipt the box stated an equivalent to 35w. I then sent two emails which have never been answered. And finally called the customer service line only to be told to ignore the box. When I insisted on them being exchanged or returned the operator said he would send out replacements and he was actually sending an email as we speak with an attached returns note. Both have never arrived so I will be calling again tomorrow.
The product is unusable. I do not understand why as it appears to be the same fitting as the bulb that I want the converter to replace but it will not twist to keep in place and just falls out. I am very disappointed
Very disappointed with the service. Placed order on 14th and only shipment on 28th. Even after repeated call and email no proper response to query.
Unfortunately one of the tubes was broken at the contact end and there were no LED starters which are supposed to be provided with the tubes. So I can't use the 4 good tubes and I'm still waiting for the company to send the starters and replacement tube. I was asked to send in photos of the damaged tube which I did but still no replacement after a couple of weeks. Your sales man Sales4 said he would be dealing with it but I'm still waiting despite sending a further email. I can't use your product so I've just wasted £108. Thanks, hence my rating.
Very poor with regards to correct information
These lights were not in stock as advised. 10 days a bulb to arrive!!! Will not use again.
No plug or adapter, emailed the company and no response! £15 down the drain!
Ordered a 2 metre led strip and specified and paid for a 1 metre tail to be attached.Order arrived but no 1 metre tail attached or in packet,rang customer services and am awaiting replacement.
Having placed the order, you then sent the wrong units. After my email was ignored, I phoned to arrange a return. It would be nice, as you were at fault to at least to say sorry! I was promised once I had posted the returned units ( tracked email) you would send the replacements. Guess what - a week later and still no acknowledgement that you have recieved them or notice you have pposted the replacements. How would you rate your customer experiance ?
Ordered LED floodlight. Arrived promptly but was not the 120 degree wide beam as I ordered. The light they sent was also cheaper looking and know we’re as good as the one I order. Was told I had been sent and equivalent. No Chance.
Paid for 24h delivery - Item arrived exactly- 1 week - 7 days later - bit of a miss advertising there isn’t it. Also called up twice during the week to see where the item is - no communication from company whatsoever. Order was placed on Thursday- first follow up call was made on Monday - was assured that my item will be with me on Tuesday, then nothing by Thursday - another call on Thursday- assured it will be on Friday - well it did arrive however miles out of 24h delivery.
I had ordered 4x exterior light fittings with bulbs. They were delivered 3 weeks ago with incorrect bulbs. 3 weeks later and I am still waiting for the replacement bulbs!
I purchased three PIR security lights on 18/10/19. I decided i only required two units and having received no shipping information, i called customer service to reduce my order. I was told that the order had NOT yet been shipped, and would be reduced to two units, and i would receive a credit for reduced order. About a week later, and still no shipping instructions all three lights turned up. Called customer service again and was told i would be sent a “return label” and a credit arranged. Despite promises, i have heard nothing from Wholesale LED regarding return label or credit. Very disappointed, will never use this retailer again. Not too sure what action to take now as clearly Wholesale LED totally ignore customers as soon as the have your money. Customer service and after sales not fit for purpose.
Made an order for nearly £400 worth of LED lights. When I received them I realised that I had ordered too many of one item and not enough of another. I placed another order online for the ones that I needed and emailed them (as per their website instructions) for a return - no reply. I waited 2 days and then emailed them again for a return - no reply. I then phoned them and asked to return the incorrect items. The person on the phone was very put out and it soon became obvious that they didn't like returns. After 25 minutes on the phone and being put on hold twice I was told that I could return them but because I had ordered the wrong ones I would need to pay to send them that. I didn't have a problem with that as it was my fault and sent them back with Parcelforce. 2 days later, after they had been delivered I emailed them to ask if they had received them. I was emailed a Credit Note which said that the refund would be sent to "the method of payment of the order". After 5 days I emailed them again and asked them when they would be refunding it to my PayPal account and received a reply that it would be refunded - no mention of when. After another 5 days, no refund or further correspondence, I started a dispute with PayPal as I still hadn't received the refund. They didn't even bother replying to the case and a week or so later PayPal refunded me for the return. If you are having problems with these people contact your card issuer or PayPal to get a refund as there's no point even speaking to them. I don't understand why they have glowing reviews on Reviews.co.uk but on Trustpilot their reviews are so bad except that they must be able to filter them and delete the bad reviews.
I cancelled the job twice because of A missled delivery timescale from the company
I was told when ordering that my parcel would be delivered in two-three days. After I didn't receive any dispatch notification, I e-mail in and Initially it took two days to receive a response which just told me that they were waiting for stock and my order would be dispatched when it arrived in their warehouse. When I e-mailed back to ask when they expected that to be, I received no reply. I then phoned on the Friday and asked when it was likely to be delivered as was told that they now had all parts of the order, but that as I had selected a three day delivery they wouldn't arrive until the following week. I then asked for the order to be refunded in full and cancelled as it would arrive too late. They confirmed this would be done, however I then received the package on the Monday already having purchased alternatives from another supplier. Not very happy at all!
excellent fast service give good information about items and explain everything
DO NOT order from this company, the service I have received is terrible, I’m still waiting for my order after almost 4 weeks! 5 phone calls later, they lost my parcel, re-ordered it, I rang back a week later after still not receiving and they said it didn’t go through the system, re ordered it again on next day, then my parcel arrived with only half of my order! Absolutely disgusted! One of the colleagues I spoke to was rude, almost like it’s my fault that I haven’t received my parcel. Would have been quicker and easier to order from China!
Possibly the worse customer service I have ever had to experience. Poor communication throughout. Products themselves seem okay. Would recommend a vendor like LEDHUT for anyone looking for the same types of products but better service and communication.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.41 based on 4,758 reviews