Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Product went faulty after 28 days but within warranty! Company policy is to charge the customer to return the faulty product in order to get a refund for the product only. Leaves you out of pocket. I am sure that’s what they rely on if the product it isn’t too expensive in the first place. Not the best policy nor product on my case. Won’t be buying or recommending again!
I bought 6 White LED Downlights and bulbs when they arrived they were chrome, I was sent a return address label and returned the downlights for a refund and so far nothing but a credit note for the 6 bulbs that I still have. Is this bad custormer service, total incompetence or worse still ..... So be aware if you have a problem with your goods, your on your own
Rang asking for somebody to call and offer advice with a view to purchasing ten's of thousands of pounds worth of LED lighting and trunking but apparently the staff do not leave their office to offer advice, even though we are only 40 minutes away.
Worst experience of online shopping ever. Bought 2 sets of lights beginning of December hoping to have them as a Christmas present..after two weeks, nothing. So I phoned them and was “assured and guaranteed “ I’d have them in time for Christmas.. it’s now middle of February and I still don’t have them. I can’t get through to them, total nightmare ! But thank God for PayPal, as I got my refund...they couldn’t get a response from them either !!! Never again, they don’t even deserve 1 star !
rubbish to put it quite frank. time and time again asking for item to be delivered,then when it did arrive it came without a PIR sensor which it should have had. i won't be using this company again. mg Advise stay well clear
Didn't get what i ordered. They promised to rectify, they haven't I asked for a refund twice and they haven't responded to any email since. Why would you use this company?
The first person I spoke to did not know of the product I needed, I could not find it on the website so maybe she could not either. But eventually we found it and I ordered it on line. Some of the order came a few days later, but it turns out the item we looked for was oo stock and will be for weeks (I found this out by getting a call after a chasing email). But there is another product you can have, it cost more and it can be delivered tomorrow. Ok, I'll to that. Tomorrow comes, nothing. Another call - sorry but the order was never shipped. It can't be shipped today, or tomorrow (Saturday), but it will be shipped on Monday so you'll get it on Tuesday. We'll see. Sounds like the place is a bit of a shambles.
They promised collection within 2days but did not arrive. No phone call either. I was told there was shortages and will take a week. After a week I was told definitely within next 3 days. Was told they will ring me but phone call. When I went back to the shop I was told that item not available but alternative available. I agreed but again several delays.
Purchased 2 Infinity 30w PIR LED Floodlights. No only did they not work properly from day one, They have exposed wires - not fit for purpose for external lights. Wled are refusing me a refund in breach of my consumer rights. Could not recommend at all.
These lights are brilliantly light ive got too in the kitchen you need to get the frames with them which is not clear on the picture. Try lining them up with the cooker or cooker hood or else they look a little of centre on the celing because they are square not round like my last lights.
Laughably poor customer service after sending the wrong items. It is like you have to sort out their hopeless internal stock and order management system. If you have issues be prepared to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops and maybe if you are lucky you might get resolution. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
HORRIFIC! Wrong product arrived and missing items! Trying to return it they won’t except it unless print a return label which 7 times I’ve asked for!! AND IM STILL ASKING! I want my £190 pounds back! Complete scam! DONT USE THIS COMPANY
Arrived more than week late. Poor quality product. Mine has dent on the body and scratches on the glass. Can’t be bothered to call this company. Really disappointed. Not recommended.
Despite a previous order not being delivered (see previous review) I decided to give the company a 2nd chance. Place an order for an LED floodlight on 5/1/20 and paid extra for 24 hour shipping. No light had been delivered by 8/1/20 so I emailed chasing. No response. Still no light or response by 13/1/20 so emailed to cancel the order. As at today 15/1/20 still no light or response but on logging into my account it seems the order has been closed and a refund processed. The refund has not yet appeared in my bank. Even assuming it does not a single email telling me that there was a problem with the order or responding to my emails.
Ordered a LED floodlight on 27/12/19. No sign of it by 2/1/20 and no contact to report any problem. I therefore emailed to ask where it was - electrician arriving 3/1/20. No response so sourced light elsewhere and emailed to cancel order. On 4/1/20 received a reply that they had been closed over Christmas and New Year and they would refund order. No notification of this on website or in order email or even in out of office when emailed on 2/1/20 or 3/1/20. Also an e-commerce site that closes completely over Christmas and New Year?!
Unbelievably poor service. After a week of waiting for delivery I decided to phone to ask why there was a delay. Told they are waiting for some bulbs. I explained the electrician was waiting to install light fittings. So I asked for a refund, which they agreed to. A week later, my cancelled delivery arrives. No refund. I then phoned to explain that I had already cancelled delivery and was told not to accept delivery, then I was also told I would be refunded with items that were not instock, which I havent to date. After returning the goods unopened I then receive a phone call asking why I had returned the items and had to go through the whole story again. This guy said he would refund immediately, no apologies, and I still have not received the refund for either. Just another point, they claim to be competitive but in fact my local electrical wholesaler/retailer had everything in stock and beat their price by £10 without discounting, so beware.
The advertisement showed a sewing machine being illuminated by a strip of lights. It said they could be cut to any multiple of 10 cm lights. In good faith I purchased a strip which arrived with no instructions, no indication of how to wire in the small length of electrical wire and nothing to say you need a 12 volt converter, a transformer and a whole raft of other electrical knowledge. I emailed the company for instructions and got nothing back. This fails the trades description act as it is not usable in the state it arrives at your home.
Bought a light with 3 dimable LED bulbs, but the 2 watt bulbs supplied were too dim. Cust service was useless, first telling me the bulbs were part of the light ( un-true ) and then saying they did not issue RMA numbers. Rubbish.
The order for the lights and shipping was as usual very good. My problem is you invoiced me twice for the same lights (6th Dec) when I queried it I was told I am in a queue waiting for a refund of £71.41. I am still waiting (16th Dec). I would have thought because it was your mistake you would have refunded me straight away.
I did a search for rechargeable lights & bought 4. They arrived and were wired lights which I needed to return. Not only was the person I talked to to really rude and stroppy about returning them, basically calling me stupid that I didn’t read the small print spec in detail, but I had to pay a lot of postage to return them and now 8 days later they have still not processed my refund. I wouldn’t use them again if you paid me.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,891 reviews