Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
"Branded products, seem good quality, everything as ordered and quick delivery. Very helpful on the phone."
"Lovely lamp shade, and easy to assemble. Very good price and quality. Delivery took a week from placing order to arrival."
Miss Buckley
"Always let me know when delivery was held up , nice to know there is a human response 😊"
"Poor customer service lack of communication a serious issue. Only received my order after I resorted to posting a negative comment on the business facebook page. Waited over a month for my order. Do not recommend and will never buy from here again. I would rate this 0 stars if i could."
"Easy to navigate website, competitive prices and quick delivery"
"Terrible! Still trying to get an email from customer services with a returns request to send one of my Items back. I have sent 2 emails (no reply) and spoken on live chat where I was promised the returns email (no email received). I ordered IP68 LED strip but received a call from WLED that the IP68 strip was ‘no good’ and that I would be supplied with IP67. I was given no refund even though I paid for the more expensive IP68. The customer service representative was also very rude and seemed to lack knowledge in his own products. When my delivery arrived there was no LED controller - just a highly overpriced remote control which I am trying to return for a refund. I am now in the process of complaining to PayPal in an attempt to send the remote control back for a refund. I will be buying further LED products soon but definitely not from WLED!"
"Not a happy customer!! Ordered that I received was wrong, even though the invoice had what I ordered. Emailed customer service right away, had a email back that did'nt seem to understand my simple explanation of there error. Emailed back again stattting the wrong delivery, havent had any reply since."
"It is rubish very bad complately cheated."
"recent purchase fine. failure to replace LED drivers after two reminders appalling customer service. You've lost a future customer."
"I purchased 2 x 1m I received 1 x 2m This results in only one connection ie by the time I cut it down to 1m then the other metre is only fit for the bin."
"I ordered dimmable LED lights on 8 May and received those on 8 July !! Two months. Every time I phoned to enquire about the delay I got excuses and was told they would be in stock soon. It was in June I was told they were on back order. Why does your system not warn the customer on the web-site when they are ordering that the item is not ex-stock? The web site categorically stated the item was in stock and did so throughout. There was a note that appeared in the description of the item to say they were on back order. You must amend your website to warn the user and they can then make a choice to proceed or not. Also do not state they are in stock if they are not. Other shopping websites do warn the user about the stock status and NOT in the description of the item."
"Charged for 24 hour delivery when it wasn't possible; sent to wrong address; ignored despite multiple requests for updates; one of two packages arrived but is damaged; one person actually discussed the value of communications while apologising to me, then ignored the rest of my online chat. I understand things go wrong, and I'm ready for that; but so many things going wrong in one transaction and then continuing to go wrong… well, I'm either very unlucky or WLED have a serious problem."
"I can only wish I saw the reviews here prior to my purchase. Unusually for me I am leaving a review to warn other prospective buyers to avoid this company at all costs. If you should encounter any problems then don't expect the helpful customer service team to support, an attitude of the customer is always wrong seems to be their culture. No service recovery is offered, you are fending for yourself if you risk a purchase with this company. Seriously consider a purchase before you proceed."
"Six emails still no order 2 phone calls return call never happened"
"Bought 2 square light disable LED bulbs on switching on both lights have a high intense flicker With no dim-able effect showed my neighbour who agreed with me not as described explained to customer service who arranged to have back sent back only to be told both lights had no faults, I asked for my money to be returned as useless to me as they were faulty. Was told as no fault would be a 15% restocking charge we are still waiting for our money to be returned after several weeks. I will never deal with this company again and would urge others to be very aware they are a disgrace."
"Waited over 2 weeks for product, didn’t arrive when stated. After sales a waste of time"
"Purchased super bright pir sensor outdoor wireless solar power security light 28th May worked for 2 weeks and now not working unhappy"
"My order was simple - one metre of 60 led/m pixel tape. They send the wrong product. When I complained, the sent out a replacement which was the same wrong product, and also failed to send - as promised - a return envelope for the first one. I have asked for a refund."
"Need to buy waterproof connector if replacing existing outdoor light"
"very very disappointed .no any discount for trade customers at all ,same price for everybody .NO REASON TO BUY FROM YOU"
"Rubbish messed up delivery 4 days late and when arrived sent wrong lights had to re-cut holes made a mess and cost me money"
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.42 based on 4,467 reviews