Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Led lights with driver did not work. Drivers were dodgy. Taken me 6 emails to explain that we had to use lights kn bathroom but bought a new driver. Asked for cost of driver to be refunded. They want lights back but that's now not feasible as they are in ceiling which has been decorated. Took over 3 days from initial contact to get a response. As 2 of the 3 drivers we originally ordered did not work obviously shoddy goods.
Hi Sheila, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologise that you have had faults with the drivers. We are happy to refund them if you are able to send them back on the prepaid label that we have provided. We would also have been able to replace the drivers with working ones if you had contacted us when the issue arose as it is easier to resolve if we are told as soon as the issue happens. Please contact us on 01163214120 so that we can resolve this issue. Kind regards, Customer services.
I ordered one LED strip and they sent in 2nd class untracked post and I never got it.......Really disappointed.
Awful, took my money when the item was not in stock and then wouldn’t refund. Still waiting 2 weeks later . Absolutely shocking service, I’d recommend to AVOID
Problems with lights not interested! Day light robbery.... still waiting on a replacement light from November.. you keep getting told it’s been sent out express. Where is it then. Keep clear
Two of 14 LED Bulbs had there locating pins pushed into the bulb. Apparently I have to spend my money to send them back when it obviously a manufacturing problem. Don’t Bother if you expect Service!!! Ps Another bulb has just gone!!
i ordered few lights and paid extra for the next day delivery, and they never arrived, after 8-9 days I called them for an update and they said they are now out of stock, and can't deliver. Poor Communication & Worst customer Service.
Ordered item on the Monday late pm, paid extra for the items than other suppliers because they offered next day delivery, now will not arrive til Friday. Very dismissive - offered pitiful excuses blaming the virus. Terrible service.
Absolute cowboys, got A quote for led strip, profile and driver. £30.00 cheaper than my wholesaler only strip and profile turned up I was then told I hadn’t been quoted on a driver. Purchased 100w driver for £34.00 just spent all afternoon fitting the product and the strip is the wrong colour should be 4K cool white and it’s 3k warm white. Also no delivery note or invoice has ever turned up so don’t even know how much I’ve paid for the led strip and profile separately. Avoid like the plauge
Sent email quote request on 22 April and again on 28 May. Just called them to be held with dumb muzak for 3 minutes then to be told by a robot that "sales" were busy !! Good luck if you chose to try this outfit !
Incorrectly advised of product suitability. It took nearly a month to then be delivered. I installed and tested it, and did not work as per advised. Emailed my query to the company, which was not responded to for 3 weeks. In the mean time tried the online chat with no response. Only just starting conversation with support team now, who advise I need to uninstall, and pay for return postage. Not a great customer experience.
Ordered 2 LED floodlights October 2019,and one of them stopped working within 4 and a half months.In February I contacted Wholesale LED Lights in February 2020.The abrupt customer service male said to me that’s warranty.So I sent it back to them through Royal Mail,WLED received my faulty light on the 28th February and on the 9th of March I was told that the warehouse would be contacted any my light sent out to me.Then finally after another phone call on the 12th March I finally was sent a replacement light which was the wrong type of light.Now I’ve got 2 different types of flood lights in my garden.When I contacted WLED I was told the original light is discontinued.Never ever will I or my friends and family by from WLED AGAIN.Really poor customer service,what a shambles of a company. I’ve looked on the internet and guess what the same design of floodlight is available but obviously after spending £114 for 2 lights my replacement was only £35.All I can say is stay away from buying from this company.Guess BBC watchdog should be made aware of their service.
Placed a order in person confirmed what I wanted 4 times was told that could be collected in person then it arrived in the post and the order was wrong drove back and returned then was told they would re order and would be with me in 24 hours 4 days later nothing drove back and cancelled the order was told I would get a refund in 24 hrs 5 days later nothing called again was told that the refund had be put on the wrong sheet and this would be corrected and refund would be issued in yes you got it 24 hours 4 days later nothing called again and got a refund the next day,would I go back again no way compleat shambles not even a sorry all for £11.94 cost me more in time /traval/and delays
Product went faulty after 28 days but within warranty! Company policy is to charge the customer to return the faulty product in order to get a refund for the product only. Leaves you out of pocket. I am sure that’s what they rely on if the product it isn’t too expensive in the first place. Not the best policy nor product on my case. Won’t be buying or recommending again!
I bought 6 White LED Downlights and bulbs when they arrived they were chrome, I was sent a return address label and returned the downlights for a refund and so far nothing but a credit note for the 6 bulbs that I still have. Is this bad custormer service, total incompetence or worse still ..... So be aware if you have a problem with your goods, your on your own
Rang asking for somebody to call and offer advice with a view to purchasing ten's of thousands of pounds worth of LED lighting and trunking but apparently the staff do not leave their office to offer advice, even though we are only 40 minutes away.
Worst experience of online shopping ever. Bought 2 sets of lights beginning of December hoping to have them as a Christmas present..after two weeks, nothing. So I phoned them and was “assured and guaranteed “ I’d have them in time for Christmas.. it’s now middle of February and I still don’t have them. I can’t get through to them, total nightmare ! But thank God for PayPal, as I got my refund...they couldn’t get a response from them either !!! Never again, they don’t even deserve 1 star !
rubbish to put it quite frank. time and time again asking for item to be delivered,then when it did arrive it came without a PIR sensor which it should have had. i won't be using this company again. mg Advise stay well clear
Didn't get what i ordered. They promised to rectify, they haven't I asked for a refund twice and they haven't responded to any email since. Why would you use this company?
The first person I spoke to did not know of the product I needed, I could not find it on the website so maybe she could not either. But eventually we found it and I ordered it on line. Some of the order came a few days later, but it turns out the item we looked for was oo stock and will be for weeks (I found this out by getting a call after a chasing email). But there is another product you can have, it cost more and it can be delivered tomorrow. Ok, I'll to that. Tomorrow comes, nothing. Another call - sorry but the order was never shipped. It can't be shipped today, or tomorrow (Saturday), but it will be shipped on Monday so you'll get it on Tuesday. We'll see. Sounds like the place is a bit of a shambles.
They promised collection within 2days but did not arrive. No phone call either. I was told there was shortages and will take a week. After a week I was told definitely within next 3 days. Was told they will ring me but phone call. When I went back to the shop I was told that item not available but alternative available. I agreed but again several delays.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,973 reviews