Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Basil Oakden
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
More Photos & Videos
Ordered light bulbs a while ago got no response, had to call them to find out where my order was?
payment taken several weeks before product arrived. Email complaints very slow to be responded to. Needed multiple chases before action.
Τhe down lighters are good but the springs are terrible. You have to use so much force that I am afraid I will break the plasterboard ceiling. I rang WLED 3-4 times for advice and whilst very helpful they send a YouTube video for a down lighter with a better Spring. I wanted to send them back but to send them by post it will cost me the same as the purchased price. I am still waiting for a call that I was promised on Monday 27th Jan.
Complaints not responded to even after email with photo of damaged tubes sent .
Purchased a light 2 weeks before Christmas as I needed it before Christmas. Upon chasing Wholesale lights in the New Year I was advised the light was discontinued but no one bothered to call me to notify me at the time if the order! However, I then received the light 2 days after. I like the light but defintely was not happy with the service received. When I then complained I was given no explanation. Personally would not use Wholesale lights again due to the bad customer service.
I ordered for next day delivery and 4 working days later it still has not arrived.
On the whole we are pleased with the lights now they are fixed up and they look good with a very bright light. However, it was very difficult to put them into the ceiling cut outs. The butterfly springs keep coming off the light casing. In the end we had to go into the ceiling space (Lucky they were upstairs and not between floors). we took the springs out completely put the light through the hole from downstairs and then in the loft space, with difficulty, we put the springs back in. Once in the held very well. I don't think i would purchase these again.
These would have been great if I could have angles this lighting strip. It was very delicate and became damaged when I tried to fit. Have had to purchase another set from another vendor.
Although very happy with lights had a bad experience on live chat whilst trying to get some advice young man was rude
We wanted to order two 20 watt lights. Although the WLED website said they were available, the order clerk told us they were not. We ordered 30 watt lamps instead. Not a big deal but the customer-facing system should be kept up to date on stock availability.
When the lights arrived we found one was damaged and unusable. In spite of several emails and telephone calls to Customer Service over a 2 week period we have had no acknowledgement of the problem or offer to replace / refund.
We find that unacceptable. we won't use WLED again
The light looks great and lights up very good but I had problem fitting the base to the wall bracket. Very weak plastic .
The lights were fine, but I paid for next day 24hr delivery. They turned up a week later after calling the company to find out where they were. No offer of a refund for the extra paid on delivery, not any apology. Don't buy if you want them in a hurry.
Thanks for sending my item. I haven’t used it yet as it needs to befitted in a month time, so I can’t write a review just yet. Thanks
It took almost two months to receive the order.
I ordered 1 metre of white 4mm LED strip, an aluminium strip with frosted cover and a 12v power supply intending to make up a light for a cupboard. The illustration on the website clearly showed a socket connector on the end of the LED strip so I was disappointed when the order arrived with a short piece of wire soldered onto the end of the strip. I phoned Customer services , explained my dilemma and was asked to send a photo of the end of the strip and I would receive a call back with instructions on what to do next. I didn't receive a call back and it being Friday I waited till Monday to try again. A different agent told me that that was how the strip came and told me I needed an adaptor to connect the strip with the power supply. No mention was made of male or female adaptor and since I already had a power supply I assumed the adaptor I needed would be the correct one sent. It wasn't. I then ordered the correct one - a female adaptor. Then when I went to mount the assembled fitting, although I was careful, the soldered wire, all 10 cm of it, came away. I have attempted to reattach it but so far without success. Overall I feel that the experience has been disappointing. The products seem good but the flimsy nature of the attached join and the lack of help from Customer Support - which led to further unnecessary expense rather let the side down.
Well, the lamp itself was boxed ok and arrived with a second box sort of just about containing a battered reflector. The box was badly damaged without any packing material, just the reflector. I managed to make the reflector reasonably straight, just about passible for a workshop.
The delivery arrived with only 3 of the 5 items ordered. I rang and explained and ordered some more things, that order was then sent to the wrong address.
I have now received all items 25 days after placing the order.
Took quite a while to arrive and the end cap that retains the lens is cracked. As its for my ageing Mum who's existing light had failed I have effected a repair and she can now see in her kitchen. I have to say not massively impressed.
A problem with order but wasn’t informed. This delayed delivery. Once problem sorted was promised next day delivery which didn’t happen. I then had one very unhappy customer. Very disappointed.
Lamps are great, but did not come with the lightbulbs I paid for, nor any lightbulbs at all for that matter.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,895 reviews