Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
"Branded products, seem good quality, everything as ordered and quick delivery. Very helpful on the phone."
"Lovely lamp shade, and easy to assemble. Very good price and quality. Delivery took a week from placing order to arrival."
Miss Buckley
"Always let me know when delivery was held up , nice to know there is a human response 😊"
"Still waiting on half the order 3 weeks later. No notifications that deliveries would be late. Have had to call 4 times and counting, each time being assured that the delivery would arrive in the next few days, each time did not (no notifications, have had to chase each time). Emails not being replied to. Has caused disruption with building works due to electrician having to be cancelled/rebooked twice now and counting. Would not recommend."
"Ordered 7 days ago and paid for 48 hr delivery - Stoll waiting!"
"My lights were very badly damaged on arrival(which was the carriers fault, not there's), but having emailed them several times to find out what is happening with regard to a replacement, nobody has bothered to reply to me. They did not have any problem taking my money but seem to have a problem sending me a replacement product."
"Not the brightest bulb in the pack! Returned some IP65 rated LED tape that was wrapped really tight and had damaged or the IP coating which rendered it useless. Replacement sent in exactly the same manner damaging the coating despite emails and note in returned packaging!"
"Called the order line to make sure I was getting the right bulbs for a fitting and was wrongly advised. Not bothered when I raised this with them. Only get 2 stars for prices otherwise 1."
"I have placed a number of orders with you and on almost every occasion there has been an error with the order. Enough is enough, there will be no further orders."
"Self adhesive strips did not self adhere. Having fitted them to the ceiling of my varnished wooden cabinet and completed the electrics, I stood back to admire my work. In the morning, the strips were on the bottom of the cabinet. I had to refix them with an alternative glue. I tried to contact customer services for advice but had to hold for too long and gave up. Not happy,"
"Ordered bulbs with the fitting. No bulbs sent. Called by phone. Told to email. Still awaiting a response."
"Order took over two weeks to arrive. When it did it was wrong. 8 BC ordered. 3 BC and 5 ES arrived. Phone call needed"
"Not all items turned up in my delivery with no explanation as to when the rest of the order would be delivered or expected. Numerous messages sent to ask where the extra items may be and when to expect them but no response received."
"I bought a 20w LED light bulb for £15 after good reviews, more fool me. Ordered at weekend, delivered Thursday, so reasonable service. However, the product was very disappointing. The light is cold, eerie and rather dim. I knew it was cool white when I wanted warm white, but they don't stock them. The poor light may be a result of the design of an LED bulb with the lamp shade. I don't understand why the sides of the bulb are white, but if most light is emitted from the end, it could be blocked by the shade (a pendant uplighter with black in the centre of the bottom) compared to other types of bulb, which give good light. It would be nice to know if this is the case"
"Sent wrong items and a return label for a letter advising to return the incorrect items signed for as they would not take responsibility for non returned items, return label covered 58p return package signed for cost £3.95 emailed several times but been ignored now not happy as I don't see why I should pay for their mistake..............."
"I ordered a light with 4000K daylight bulbs - I received the light with 4500K cool white bulbs. After querying it, I am told they are 4500 daylight bulbs even though each box told me it was Cool White. Possibly a printing error on the boxes - yea right. I can buy cool white anywhere. The only reason I shopped there was to get the Daylight bulbs. Will not shop here again."
"Used this company many times in the past never had any problems This last ordered had been completely messed up !!! Now sent three seperate orders and still hasn’t sent the diffusers for the profile Not a happy customer really inconvenience my customer"
"IT TOOK 2 WEEKS, TO RECIEVE MY ORDER. AFTER SERVERAL PHONE CALLS AND PROMISES IT WOULD ARRIVE NEXT DAY, IT FINALLY CAME."
"Hi, I thought the service was great when I rang up, got advise and ordered some bulbs. I was told they had just arrived and would leave the next working day. When the package did not arrive I rang up and subsequently found out that I had been misinformed, the delivery had not only not arrived but wasn't due for several weeks! I asked for a refund and bought from another supplier."
"1. Website listing items that are not available anymore - was fine when alternative arranged. 2. Took three deliveries to finally get the right items. 3. Initial order placed 14/03/19. Finally resolved and installed 29/03/19 - two weeks!! 4. Communication woeful. Do not reply to many emails. Was always me that had to make calls to follow up on what was happening."
"Very slow delivery due to being out of stock (OMNIPOWER 300MM 1FT T5 LED TUBE LIGHT 4 WATTS) 4 weeks. Only found out OOS after chasing order. Also ordered ECO-ROCKET B22 15W LED BULB and was sent a screw fit bulb. Brought this up with customer service and advised correct item would be sent "as soon as", That was 11 days ago."
"Terrible delivery. I got a delivery faster from Germany than Leicester! ! No apology, four phone calls from myself to find out where item was after I had paid for next day delivery. Arrived 3 days after due date. Should have been so easy."
"Products are good but I paid for next day delivery which took almost 4 days."
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.42 based on 4,462 reviews