Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Well, the lamp itself was boxed ok and arrived with a second box sort of just about containing a battered reflector. The box was badly damaged without any packing material, just the reflector. I managed to make the reflector reasonably straight, just about passible for a workshop.
The delivery arrived with only 3 of the 5 items ordered. I rang and explained and ordered some more things, that order was then sent to the wrong address. I have now received all items 25 days after placing the order.
Took quite a while to arrive and the end cap that retains the lens is cracked. As its for my ageing Mum who's existing light had failed I have effected a repair and she can now see in her kitchen. I have to say not massively impressed.
A problem with order but wasn’t informed. This delayed delivery. Once problem sorted was promised next day delivery which didn’t happen. I then had one very unhappy customer. Very disappointed.
Lamps are great, but did not come with the lightbulbs I paid for, nor any lightbulbs at all for that matter.
I have only received half of my order so far, after over a week. I didn't see any notification that one part of it would take a long time to ship.
I have ordered some bulbs. Unfortunately some of the bulbs came faulty. Send an email but until now I did not received any response. So I am stuck with faulty bulbs 😞
I don't mean the Company who sold me the lights, they've been brilliant to deal with! This is my concern. Four of the High Bay 100w lights I purchased have now failed in just over two years. They are in a well ventilated building and only used in the winter months for around seven hours a day on a five day week. Yes, we may save on energy bills, but that saving soon goes when the failure rate is so high. The problem of course is build quality. "Made in China" says it all.
The product itself was great. The customer service, not good at all. Firstly, I ordered from the site with the advertised 10% off lighting on the site, but when I tried to put the code in, no luck at all. When checking out the banner was at the top saying 10% off all lighting, which annoyed me further with the amount I was paying with my order. Then, once I had ordered the lights, I ordered with standard delivery (of 3 working days according to the delivery part of the site). A week later, I phoned because I had had no update, no shipping information OR order confirmation! Spoke to a customer service rep who told me it should be sent out in the next few days. A few days later, still no order confirmation. I phoned again, and was told by another rep that the original rep should have told me that they were specialist items that took longer to be shipped, but this was written nowhere on the product description, and not mentioned on checkout where the delivery time just said standard. Finally my lights came, and the products were brilliant. product, 5/5. Using this site to order 0/5 :(
Sent bk one already second came same problem as the last one I just couldn’t be bothered sending bk again I’ve had to glue sensor bit so water don’t get into it I hope it’s works as it’s raining a lot
Ordering and delivery time were great however this was not matched by the warehouse who sent incorrect lamps. I had to phone, wait for a returns note, print it, re-package the lamps and take it all to the post office. One week later, still not heard a thing - pretty poor customer service.
goods delivered faulty, on return to the shop the person responsible made it clear he was too busy to talk to me or fix the problem. Had to wait until a person was able to help. not the service I expected.
The bulbs i wanted were on the website but after several phone calls received them after 1 month.
with purchasing an item with that has a paid for 24hr option i had to phone the next day as didn't come in the time period. sp phone call went as follows. They would refund on this ocasion. How kind as it didnt come within this time. I was told that this item was on a three day turn around!! just a quick thing why offer a 24rh service on this item if it takes 3-4 days??? JUST SAYING
Still waiting on half the order 3 weeks later. No notifications that deliveries would be late. Have had to call 4 times and counting, each time being assured that the delivery would arrive in the next few days, each time did not (no notifications, have had to chase each time). Emails not being replied to. Has caused disruption with building works due to electrician having to be cancelled/rebooked twice now and counting. Would not recommend.
Ordered 7 days ago and paid for 48 hr delivery - Stoll waiting!
My lights were very badly damaged on arrival(which was the carriers fault, not there's), but having emailed them several times to find out what is happening with regard to a replacement, nobody has bothered to reply to me. They did not have any problem taking my money but seem to have a problem sending me a replacement product.
Not the brightest bulb in the pack! Returned some IP65 rated LED tape that was wrapped really tight and had damaged or the IP coating which rendered it useless. Replacement sent in exactly the same manner damaging the coating despite emails and note in returned packaging!
Called the order line to make sure I was getting the right bulbs for a fitting and was wrongly advised. Not bothered when I raised this with them. Only get 2 stars for prices otherwise 1.
I have placed a number of orders with you and on almost every occasion there has been an error with the order. Enough is enough, there will be no further orders.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.41 based on 4,759 reviews