Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
The shirt I received seemed shrunken. Customer service is requiring that I pay for return shipping. Customer service offered to schedule a pickup but never got back to me despite 2 follow up emails. Not sure what to do anymore.
Had a problem with order, still waiting to hear back.
The XS size is wrong… it shouldn’t get that wide arm widths and that long shirt lengths.
Escribí 4 veces a atención al cliente y aún sigo esperando respuesta.
I received the shirts and they were of very high quality and delivered quickly. However they were a bit too small, I guess they’re a slim fit. I’ve since paid $100 to have the shirts shipped back, which isn’t a great experience. If I knew this was the way returns were handled I probably wouldn’t have purchased from the company. It just feels like a gotcha for American customers, where the cost of returns makes you almost just keep the items whether you liked them or not. Since I ordered two shirts I figured getting $240 back was better than nothing. I think if a company believes in its products, they should always offer free returns bc it shows the confidence they have in their craftsmanship and customer service. So while there were good things, I can’t leave a good review and will not be purchasing from the company again. Even though originally I was just gonna order a size up after the return.
Hi I have returned this product due to being unsuitable and have had no response from anyone. I would like a refund
I sent you an email trying to initiate an exchange but received no response back
Todavía estoy esperando a recibir mi pedido, realizado y cobrado hace un mes. Desde hace varios días, ni siquiera se me contesta desde el servicio de atención al cliente. Un timo.
Bonjour
Surprise coût taxe pas dans le prix de la commande .... je ne vais pas renouveler l expérience d une commande sur votre site !
Cordialement
Jean-Noël Hubert
Ordered 2 pairs of Khai trousers, got sent a different colour, not once but twice. Now chasing a refund for both botched orders almost a month later.
I returned this item, although I’ve not heard back yet. The item was cheaply made. Two of the buttons’ threads ripped and almost came off as I unbuttoned the overshirt to try it on! The stitching was frayed and the over all quality and fit of the item did not, for me, justify £120. Honestly, folks, I wouldn’t bother.
Sent the wrong item. Emailed to query and no response.
I have not received my item
Terrible, disjointed customer service, say they have items in stock when they don’t but still take your money!
European fit...too small! How do I return?
I did not receive the right item. No answer from customer support after 10 days...
Not impressed with the fabric or fit of this shirt.
It wasn’t what I thought it was. I’m pretty surprised considering the price you’re asking for your clothing
I liked a shirt I saw in John Lewis which I bought. I then went on wax and bought another colour but was sent the wrong colour. I've sent it back and sent emails of which I only received one reply. I know its a busy time but 3 weeks in and a couple emails later, I am still none the wiser! I wanted to wait to give a review based on the shirt however someone @wax may see this review and we get me some answers.... fingers crossed!
Still waiting on my order for
A Christmas gift , no one responds to emails ?? Not great customer service