Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
Good service, please improve the pictures
..........
The shirt that I bought is fantastic! I love it.
The only reason that this is not 5 stars is that I would've like to have seen eco friendly packaging.
Love the shirt like the other ones I’ve purchased but this one seems a little tighter. I ordered XXL like my previous purchase but this one fits different.
Great shirts, good quality - the fit, body length and sleeve length seem to run a good deal big, so I had to have them tailored.
Great service & fast delivery
One of the buttons has doesn’t fasten properly, debating whether to send it back
Shirt is well made/good quality/fit - but the images on the website do not look like the final product with regard to color accuracy.
The style is absolutely fantastic.. saw my mans Joe Talbolt of Idles rockin it and had to grab me one. Only complaint is I usually wear i size medium and I bought this in a large so itd fit a little baggy and it fits like a tight medium.. wish I got an xl.. overall though freshy coat and do recommend
So happy with the quality of the shirt I purchased, but had a bit of delay with the shipper they used. I eventually received my purchase
Good Quality Products, Large is a bit smaller than I'm used to so maybe order a size bigger especially for a baggier fit. In general quick delivery and very happy with the quality of the product, would definitely purchase from Wax again.
Bought a big cord whiting shirt in medium, having previously bought another whiting shirt a little while before and really liked it. Like the shirt again, but for some reason it is a slightly smaller fit, tighter cuffs and slightly shorter sleeves. Shame about this inconsistency in sizing. I was tempted to return for a large but feared that would be too much the other way so have kept it as still wearable, but otherwise would have been 5 star.
Great quality and service, but sizes are made small in my opinion
The material and style is great but the shirt was smaller than expected (Whiting overshirt). I got an XL, im 6 foot 3 inches, 195 lbs. Maybe have a Tall option? Cheers from across the pond.
Qualità eccellente del prodotto, peccato per la lunga attesa dovuta alle consegne internazionali
I got a really nice overshirt. The colours are great and from what I can tell the quality is good as well. Only gripes being I got a small even when I would have picked a medium from their size chart. It's still quite big on me. I like it though cause I layer a jumper and a thin down layer beneath it. It's also not got buttons securing the two chest pockets unlike the images on the site. Hence 4/5 instead of 5.
The trousers I bought are beautiful but I had to ask for washing instructions. Either add them to the garment, or the delivery packaging or even the website please.
Great quality!
Hey love my shirt - here's a request - how do i get a Whiting Overshirt Red Nautial Stripe shirt with pockets same color as shirt. any custom work you guys do?
Amazing product - slightly slow delivery
Wax London is rated 4.47 based on 466 reviews