Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
Delivery was very fast to California. And the product - Whiting Overshirt in Ecru/Lemon/Sky Blue is even better in person. I am 5'8" and about 160lbs. Medium fit very well. Just needed the sleeves shortened about 2 inches.
The shirt was a Valentine's gift for my husband. He loves it. :)
It looks great.
Good service, please improve the pictures
Quality is really great for the price. Fit was perfect, on the slimmer side.
..........
Quality stuff.
My order arrived very quickly. 😀
I'm really impressed with the quality and the fit of the Whiting Overshirt. The material and craftsmanship are top-notch. Shipping was from the UK to California was pretty quick. Great first experience with Wax London. I will definitely be purchasing more from Wax London in the future.
My favorite new brand!
The shirt I received seemed shrunken. Customer service is requiring that I pay for return shipping. Customer service offered to schedule a pickup but never got back to me despite 2 follow up emails. Not sure what to do anymore.
The shirt I ordered is really nice and quality appears good. Problem is size. I ordered an XL and the shirt is barely an L. Instead of returning my wife is taking it she likes the colors and pattern. I have taken a chance and ordered (different pattern) an XXL shirt. Hope it is genuinely XXL. Perhaps there is a sizing labeling difference between the UK and USA?
I like everything about this jacket the fabric the cut and style
Had a problem with order, still waiting to hear back.
Good treatement when item wasn't available, and thrilled with receipt of one that was, an overcoat
I ordered an XXL size. Although the size was properly marked, the actual shirt size was comparable to a MEDIUM.
The shirt that I bought is fantastic! I love it.
The only reason that this is not 5 stars is that I would've like to have seen eco friendly packaging.
Love the shirt like the other ones I’ve purchased but this one seems a little tighter. I ordered XXL like my previous purchase but this one fits different.
Love the shirt and getting great compliments!
Beautiful shirts. Great quality. Lovely designs. Can’t recommend highly enough. Will definitely purchase more at a later date.
very easy to order online and very good delivery system. I was updated at each step.
Wax London is rated 4.47 based on 462 reviews