Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
The shirt I ordered is really nice and quality appears good. Problem is size. I ordered an XL and the shirt is barely an L. Instead of returning my wife is taking it she likes the colors and pattern. I have taken a chance and ordered (different pattern) an XXL shirt. Hope it is genuinely XXL. Perhaps there is a sizing labeling difference between the UK and USA?
Clothes are fine but sizes are off - bought M and L shirts; M fitted fine and L was too small as if the labels were the wrong way around. I returned the shirt fine but had to pay up front to secure the larger size abd get a refund.
LOVE LOVE THE PRINT!!! The fabric is fantastic...but the fit is way baggier than it appears on the model. The waste is perfect but SO BAGGY AND LOOSE in the legs. Not the end of the world as there are tailors for that. Thank you very much !!!
Nothing to say about the item , good quality perfect fit !
But nothing was said about any douanes taxes I paid 38,50 .... something from uk I found it a bit expensive .
And no packaging at all ...
it’s always nice to discover your purchase in a nice recycling packaging with a note or anything .
Thank you anyway I love the piece !
Ordering and delivery were quick and easy, absolutely no complaints there. I wasn't totally happy with the jackets I ordered and so it was returned using the form and prepaid postage label provided. I had ordered a sand coloured Navarino jacket as I already own it in navy (which I absolutely love!) but the sand version was a different material and not nearly as nice. It was thinner and lighter meaning it was a different style and fit.
Cool product --- but the cost of an exchange/return is over $40!! Had I known, I would not have made the purchase!
Brand seems cool, just a little disappointed at the color of the shirt I ordered looking different than photos online. Photos online were more neutral.

I live in the states so I would be unable to afford to pay return or exchange shipping.
the shirt is a bit tight across the shoulders for a size L the wearer is very slim and tall and would never have to find an L restrictive in that area.
is this the reason it is in the sale ?
J.Lewis is selling them at £80 is it because our reduced price one (identical on photos) is not as generous across the top ?
Would love to give this company a 5 star review because they’ve got a great product but their return shipping policy is cost prohibitive for US shoppers
My items took 2 weeks to arrive and CS team were unable to help. Quality of product made this issue acceptable, happy with items.
Fine overshirt. Did need to resow the buttons though. Kind of a quality miss on an otherwise very nice shirt.
i had to pay the return costs. product seems ok
The product is great but I had some issues purchasing it. I bought it online. I tried with Klarna but this wasn't working. i tried 2 times. I finally paid by debit card. I contacted WAX via Instagram reporting the issue but never had any answer back which was disappointing.
I love the over shirt though, really warm and beautiful
the shirt was really great, lovely colours, stitching and quality.
The zipper on the jacket is quite prone to jamming and was really hoping for better.
Wax London is rated 4.47 based on 457 reviews