Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
I returned this item, although I’ve not heard back yet. The item was cheaply made. Two of the buttons’ threads ripped and almost came off as I unbuttoned the overshirt to try it on! The stitching was frayed and the over all quality and fit of the item did not, for me, justify £120. Honestly, folks, I wouldn’t bother.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great shirts
Posted 1 hour ago
When it comes to a lightweight mac, you can’t really go wrong with this contemporary, modern classic
The site was easy to use, the clobber took no time at all to arrive, 3days . Best of all was the gear, nicely cut, nice fabric all round quality garments. No complaints from me, happy as Larry.
Superb quality clothing and designs. Always speedy delivery and packaged with care. My new staple wardrobe pieces.
I got a really nice overshirt. The colours are great and from what I can tell the quality is good as well. Only gripes being I got a small even when I would have picked a medium from their size chart. It's still quite big on me. I like it though cause I layer a jumper and a thin down layer beneath it. It's also not got buttons securing the two chest pockets unlike the images on the site. Hence 4/5 instead of 5.
Great quality, fast delivery to the States, I'll be buying more soon...
Brilliant clothing. Original, quick delivery and well made 👌
The trousers I bought are beautiful but I had to ask for washing instructions. Either add them to the garment, or the delivery packaging or even the website please.
By keeping their range minimal means what they do provide is par excellence
High quality menswear. Always get compliments on my overshirts.
Great shirt. Accurate sizing. Quick delivery.
Now have two pairs of Kurt trousers both in amazing patterns, really well made and they look insane on ☺️
Sent the wrong item. Emailed to query and no response.
Great quality trousers and fast delivery times! Definitely recommend!
Fast service, excellent product
Quick shipping and quality products! Gonna be wearing this stuff for a while!
Really impressed with the quality and fit. Well done.
Very good, nicely impressed
Product exceeded all expectations, beautiful shirt & great quality. I genuinely couldn’t be happier.
Wax London is rated 4.51 based on 361 reviews