Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
Great customer service. I saw that I jacket I was finally able to buy was off the website, I wrote an email and Christian arranged for me to buy it that day even though I was in NYC. Love my new coat.
Great product. Great service. My son loves his over shirt...huge praise from a 20yr old.
i tried several times to call; email and messages you on Instagram to cross check things before ordering. When i ordered trouser that were 36, i thought they would be standard UK size 36 for men and came to find out they were even small across my waist including the bottom legs were too short above my ankle. Just an advice, while COVID is happening, please try to respond to such enquires that come in through your website or via social media. It would have saved me the hassle of buying the item and then having to return it back.
Shipping was quick! Bought if for my boyfriend. Love the material , but I was actually sent the wrong item/color. I couldn’t actually find the one that was sent on the website. Luckily he loved it!
Easy to follow website. Order delivered promptly and well packaged
Love my overshirt! Great quality and fit!
Fantastic shirt, great quality and super fast shipping. 10/10.
Quality is good. I ordered a size small, I'll have to tailor it b/c I'm more of an XS.
Great customer service. Love the overshirt! Will definitely shop with Wax again.
the shirt was really great, lovely colours, stitching and quality.
The zipper on the jacket is quite prone to jamming and was really hoping for better.
Excellent quality and service.
Love the pattern on the Mustard Beatnik!
It was lovely and the fit perfect but the wrong colour. Mustard not red windowpane. I have returned it.
Good quality and reasonable prices
unique and hisence quality clothing , I love this clothing so much.
Cannot compliment Wax London enough. I own three pieces currently and will no doubt but more in the future. The level of craftsmanship conveys the individuality of the clothing and of the brand.
Great quality and great style.
Lovely shirt, well priced and efficient delivery service. Not my first purchase from Wax London and I expect it won’t be my last. My only disappointment was that I had emailed a query about the shirt prior to purchase but have yet to receive a reply
* Build quality is very good. None of the items I have from you have worn at all
* They fit well for my body shape (somewhat lanky 6,1 with broad shoulders)
* Website is great to navigate, the photos of a garment closely reflect how it looks when you get it in the post.
* Pricing is also really good

(one small thing) A London flagship shop would be awesome

(also)m bring back the fine houndstooth overcoat
The material is of brilliant quality and the cut of the shirt was perfect. A new favourite
Wax London is rated 4.55 based on 87 reviews