Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
Well made, stylish. What more do you want?
very smooth throughout
Great clothes, fast delivery
Quality of the clothing was fantastic, will for sure be ordering again!
New favourite brand- Excellent quality menswear
Top quality !
Always great quality clothing from Wax. Definitely my favourite clothing brand due to their styles, quality and ethics
These jackets are more European sized then US. You really need to order at least one size up. I had to send mine back at a cost of over $40.00 because it was too small.
Most comfortable clothing I own!
Tom was fantastic and so very helpful
Great stuff
Size is crazy small. Quality is mediocre.
Perfect fit and quality
Amazing fit and quality material. Fabric did get snagged and slightly damaged upon first wear, but repaired with easy. Endless compliments!
It will cost me over $200 to return my items, as I live in the United States. When checking out, the web page states that shipping is free and “We make sure to cover all duties and fees of overseas orders (no matter where you are!).” Although this does not specifically say returns are free, that was the impression I was left with. One has to search the fine print to learn that returns outside the UK are not covered, which is disappointing.
Return / Replacement was quick and easy. Thanks!
Terrific quality shirts
Superior quality and quick delivery to the US. Very happy with you purchase.
Really happy with my coat, very different but a quality, classic and timeless styling. Will be having more a look round to see what other pieces they have on offer
SUPURB quality & service, absolutely beautiful
Wax London is rated 4.48 based on 645 reviews