Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
Recognisably good quality. Soft, well designed and looks good!
Very high quality of production and materials, and very prompt delivery. Delighted by all my purchases to date.
Archaic returns process for the price point of this merchandise.
Great style and great fit
Amazing products with high quality fabrics!
Very impressed with the shirt and how quickly it arrived after ordering it online.
Great fabric but sizing is off
I purchased the Kurt Heavy Duty Trouser in khaki and they're absolutely amazing. Perfect fit, brilliant material and definitely worth the money. Delivery was also speedy!
Great styles- sizing guide is a little ambiguous. I ended up ordering two sizes to make sure I got the right fit and the return process was fairly cumbersome and quite expensive.
Great innovative company. Prompt delivery. Excellent product! Keep it up WAX!!!
Don't purchase clothing if you're located in the United States, extremely costly to return. Upwards of $90 to return a shirt because their sizing has slightly changed from the last time I purchased a garment. Not 100% their fault, but saying they don't support international returns at this time isn't the whole story.
Classy classic pieces. Really rate the shorts and the brand
Quality of garments is fantastic so well made and the fabric is soft and comfortable, order was prompt, a flawless service
The delivery was quick and easy through DHL. Not too mention the product quality was amazing itself. Wish it fit a tad bit looser without having to go a full size up. Overall great experience.
I got the Kurt trousers in green cord and red knit and I love them. I was skeptical but am so pleasantly surprised by quality and fit. I actually put another order in the other day I liked them so much. Thanks wax London!
Great brand and good quality
Great service, very fast shipping and beautiful the product
Great product and amazing quality. Will be buying more in the future!
Love the quality of the materials
Ordered on the 22/06/2021 and paid extra for next day delivery as the item was a gift. Waited until the 27/06/2021 with no communication (or delivery!) so sent a message and was told there was an issue with the sizing so nothing had been dispatched. Eventually the order arrived on the 02/07/2021 which was past the birthday I had originally ordered the item for. I understand there can be unforeseen circumstances but it was shame there was no communication about this until I sent an email (particularly when I was paying £110!)
Wax London is rated 4.49 based on 741 reviews