Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
Beautiful quality and fit was accurate! Shipping was faster than predicted too. Really happy :)
Posted 7 minutes ago
Really good quality jacket, fits very well
Posted 54 minutes ago
Love the product, well designed and good fabrics.
Excellent customer service too!
Posted 1 hour ago
sodding annoying that, having bought a full price shirt, I was offered another at a discount.
Posted 1 hour ago
A beautiful garment delivered swiftly.
I ordered a couple of Whiting Shirts and two pairs of Kurt trousers. Quality of fabric and construction is amongst the best I've seen for a long time. The fit is as described, all around excellent items in every way possible. Quick and efficient delivery and carefully packaged. A really nice shopping experience.
Arrived promptly, item of high quality and fit well! Would definitely purchase from the site again!
I want something more individual & higher quality than what’s on the high street. Wax are perfect in that respect. They don’t churn out new lines every few weeks but stick to a few items that remain stylish year after year. Also, it’s good to support UK based fashion.
It is the second Whiting Shirt I have bought from Wax London - I was surprised that there were a number of pulled threads showing on it.
I am thoroughly impressed with the craftsmanship and quality of this shirt.
Wax London Overshirts are second to none. 3 words Quality, Quality, Quality.
Really nice quality shirt
Good quality clothing with a distinctive British style. Often has discounts
The product (Whiting Shirt) arrived rather quickly, which I appreciated. However, the sizing was grossly disproportionate to the sizing guide listed on the website. I was very disappointed, and even more so because I had to pay an exorbitant amount to send it back.
Excellent product quality. Unique design that turns heads and generates compliments. Fast shipping (even abroad). I would highly recommend Wax to a friend.
Excellent product and will continue to purchase their whiting shirts.
great. as always.
Great quality, fast service and really unusual fabrics. Recommended.
Great quality products, easy to use website, really quick delivery. Couldn’t ask for more than that!
Great product and better than it looked in the images on Instagram. I was really pleased with the speed and efficient delivery of my jacket. It arrived in environmentally friendly packaging and a QR code to discover more about Wax’s ethical practices. All in all a great service and I will be purchasing again.
Wax London is rated 4.47 based on 547 reviews