Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
I ordered an XXL size. Although the size was properly marked, the actual shirt size was comparable to a MEDIUM.
I wouldn't bring this up, but since I was asked to write a review: Unfortunately, their website does not state basic information such as the composition of clothes. Their customer support team was unable to provide me with the correct information, and so only when it arrived did I learn that what was supposed to be a 100% wool coat was, in fact, just a wool blend (47%) coat. I believe that the support team made a genuine mistake, but I just don't understand why this cannot be stated on the website, it would be easier for both sides. The return process was really simple though (I'm waiting for the money now).
First: I LOVE THE SHIRT !!!
Second: The mechanics of ordering and delivery are professional, customer friendly and efficient.
Last but not least: I ordered a size 2X and received a shirt with a tag labeled 2X, BUT the shirt actually fit my Step Son, who is a size Medium. I gifted the shirt to him.
What is the next step ???
I was sent the wrong item, sent back to the warehouse requesting the right one be sent. Royal Mail tracking shows it had been delivered a week ago but no replacement shirt has arrived and I’ve had no communication from the company about what’s going on. I emailed customer service asking for confirmation they are at least dealing with it but I’ve still nothing 4 days later - very poor! Expect much better when the shirt costs £120.
I purchased a £120 shirt for my son, for a Christmas present, and was still charged postage which I think is disgusting. If it wasn't wanted as a git I would not have purchased off this company.
My two shirts arrived (same one to get the right size). The extra small was considerably bigger than the small - it was more like a large or medium - so I had to return that and keep the small (needed it for a certain date) even though it didn’t really fit that well. Wasn’t a great first experience.
Says deliveries are free (no mention of minimum order) and then charged for delivery.
Popper broke after a couple of uses and after I'd spent on alterations
Quality good and fresh design, although disappointingly undersized. But it's the having to pay return shipping from US that just makes the value equation a net loss.
Exchange, due to incorrect size being sent, took over 2 weeks. Poor communication during the hold-up as well, constant chasing required. Products though are of a nice quality
Wax London is rated 4.47 based on 465 reviews