Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Mark Oakley
Wave Spas 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Martin Beardsley
Arrived on the date expected. Easy to install, slight leak on the pipe connections to the tub.!! Easy to climb in and out of. Easier than my previous hot tub. Not as powerful on the jets though.!! Had to order the inflatable lid as it doesn't come with the cover as like my previous hot tub. Plus it's separate so you have 2 items to move to one side when in use. Only used it for a week and this thing cost £5 a day to keep up to temperature.
Why wasn’t there any sales tax added to my total purchase amount?
Easy enough to use the website and items arrived with delivery window.
Hi Josh, thank you for your lovely words. I truly hope you love your Spa! If you have any further queries, we are happy to assist at customerreviewfeedback@wavedirect.co.uk :) Happy Tubbing! Kindest Regards, Zoe
I have received my purchase but unable to set up at moment till I finish garden but when I open it up will contact u on my views but turned up on time n happy with that
Hi Julia! This is great! Thanks so much. We can't wait for you to set it up! Happy Tubbing! Kind Regards, Jess @ Team Wave
Don’t like the fact that if anything goes wrong you can’t actually talk to anyone by phone
Hi Gail, I am sorry that you are disappointed by our lack of phone lines, we are more than happy to help as quickly as we can on our many other platforms! If you ever require any assistance please do let us know! Kind Regards, Jess
Wave square Inflatable lid DOESNT FIT HAWAII SPA
Good product but delivery is sketchy says it has been shipped or out for delivery and have to chase the courier and contact wave to find out where it is.
Original order took a while to arrive, when it arrived and was installed it had a hole in the inflatable seam, took a while to get waves to agree to send a replacement, then another wait. But all was resolved in the end and we are now loving our spa.
Good Afternoon Joanne, We're sorry you had experienced some issues with our product but we are glad to hear it is now rectified. We do hope you are enjoying your new hot tub and please let us know if you have any further queries or issues :) -S
Hot tub turned up a month late and took 4 emails to get one reply . Once arrived does exactly what I expected looks good and I am sure we will have plenty of fun using it
I bought the Wave Spa Atlantic 4 persons. It’s great for what we want it for after a long day at work. I would really say it’s for 2 maybe 3 but 4 is a great squeeze. We had a few issues with the filter however this was resolved by customer service. All I would say is the customer service could be better. There is no phone number and you have to email for answers and the email can take days or weeks. I am still waiting until today to send something back and they have yet to reply 2 weeks in.
Love the product it just took a month to arrive, I did contact the customer service team and they did inform me there were delays due to COVID which is understandable
We've had the Wave Pacific for a couple of weeks now and although we have enjoyed it we have found it loses heat rather quickly. The problem with this spa versus the more expensive ones is that it doesn't heat the water whilst the bubbles are running. We found that we had to stop the bubbles every 15 mins to turn the heat on for 15 minutes to try to prevent loosing too much heat. Not ideal, I think it will struggle in the colder months. That said the bubbles are very good and the spa feels well made so I suppose for the money its reasonably good value. You will need to purchase another cover though as the one provided offers no heat insulation.
Delivery service and contact from customer service was awful and had to contact CEO of company to find out where spa was, no have it and product is great just a shame about the service.
More information as to what is exactly included in the package would not have made it necessary to send for further items after delivery was taken.
I love my hot tub but I seem to be having issues with the filter. I don’t think the instruction manual is very clear. I have messaged customer services more than once and the first occasion it too them a week to get back to me.
Hard to contact as I sent numerous emails with delayed response. Once I got a response the customer service was really good, but again very hard to contact.
Spa looks good but delivery was delayed and it leaked twice on first use. Instructions are also unclear and conflicting from manual and website. Still waiting for a replacement. No phone number so have to wait for email replies
Couldn’t fault my spa, my only issue is lack of options to contact anybody online, the virtual assistant can only help for so long, more options to speak to someone would be better.
Although it took its time getting here, and communication was poor. When it eventually arrived it was perfect and fitted my laz-y-spa well. It was much cheaper than its competitors and I am happy with my purchase.
The problem was not solved. The pump is still not working.unable to make bubbleS.
Wave Spas is rated 4.69 based on 3,141 reviews