Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Deborah Strathie
Sonia Cross
Elizabeth Dockry
Elizabeth Dockry
More Photos & Videos
I’m still waiting on my Hot Tub, kids let down, trying to communicatIon is awful. Is there no telephone number you can call? Not happy!
Good so far. Ordered my hot tub about a month ago waiting for it to come. I ordered a starter kit then only last week to get an email after I ordered it, that there was non in stock. The grammar on the email was terrible, so I am a little worried about my hot tub.
We are very sorry to hear this. We have notified our customers as soon as our supplier made us aware of the extensive and industry-wide issue with chemicals. I have sent you an email with further information about this and your delivery details.
Grace
Team Wave
Little concerned we placed a order normally expect to recieve a confirmation email still not received one and when you go onto to customer service and put order number in says not found you??
I have investigated this and can see there was a typo in the email address you had provided. I have amended this and resent the confirmation email to you. I hope this helps :)
Grace
Team Wave
Have just received my Wave Atlantic Plus Hot Tub. First of all I ordered this 2 months ago. I received an email a week before to advise my starter pack is 3 - 4 months delayed. Also without no mentioned my replacement filter pack is also not in stock (Ordered 2 months ago. The wrong hot tub was sent and there was a lot of confusion / emails back and forth to eventually sort it and received my hot tub late. Renee and Zi did all they could to put this right credit to them. However I had really good expectations from Wave to which they failed to deliver. Hot tub appears to be good quality but the missing items and the delivery mess up has left me wary of ordering from them again.

Also if the company had phone lines it could of been sorted a lot sooner instead of emails back and forth.
Ia this site real ?
Concerned as placed an order part payment was taken but no confirmation email to say they had my order, I also have. I order number to quote for future ref. Despite emailing this company I have received no response. There is no contact number which would usually make me cautious about ordering from a company that does not provide a contact number however the reviews were positive so I decided to proceed, now feeling apprehensive that I am unable to make contact.

Anyone else had issues??
Hi Catherine,

I am sorry in the delay in replying but our teams are extremely busy at the moments and replies are taking at least 24 hours to get back to our customers. We have checked and the order confirmation email was sent to you, We will also resend it now.

Hope this helps,
Zi
Customer Services
In the first instance we had major issues as when our spa was first delivered most of the components were missing! Had no contact number to reach customer services only a contact form which was very frustrating. Had to contact customer services a further 3 times before we had all of the components! In addition, the first time we drained the Spa we found there was a tiny hole in the drainage hose...so had to ask them to replace it! However, they were quick to respond to emails and send out the missing/faulty components and eventually after the many issues they gave us a free filter! What I would also point out is that you have to buy a chemical starter kit iif you want to keep your water clean/filtered which WaveSpas don’t currently stock!!! We also found that the filters for the Wave Spa Pacific did not last very long at all - definitely not as long as it states that’s for sure! However, we are very happy with quality of the Spa and if we hadn’t had all the problems that we did we would definitely give 5 stars for this product.
Thank you for the feedback, sometimes there are issues but we always try our best to fix them for you as quick as possible, I'm really pleased not everything is sorted that you would give it a 5* review.

Tom
Wave Spas
Payed for next day delivery which didn’t arrive tryed to get it sorted and got it sorted after a lot of hard work via email I really think you should have a phone number people with problem can talk to a customer service person instead of trying to do it all by email and takeing a lot longer to get problem s sorted out
Dear John,

Were sorry for the inconvenience but are pleased that the issue has now been resolved.

Tom
Wave Spas
Arrived a day late due to DPD getting the address mixed up, not impresssed. How we are really happy with the hot tub and it looks great on our patio. Looking forward to fun times with the family.
Cool tub. fam love it