Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave square Inflatable lid DOESNT FIT HAWAII SPA
Good product but delivery is sketchy says it has been shipped or out for delivery and have to chase the courier and contact wave to find out where it is.
Original order took a while to arrive, when it arrived and was installed it had a hole in the inflatable seam, took a while to get waves to agree to send a replacement, then another wait. But all was resolved in the end and we are now loving our spa.
Good Afternoon Joanne,
We're sorry you had experienced some issues with our product but we are glad to hear it is now rectified.
We do hope you are enjoying your new hot tub and please let us know if you have any further queries or issues :) -S
Hot tub turned up a month late and took 4 emails to get one reply .

Once arrived does exactly what I expected looks good and I am sure we will have plenty of fun using it
I bought the Wave Spa Atlantic 4 persons. It’s great for what we want it for after a long day at work.
I would really say it’s for 2 maybe 3 but 4 is a great squeeze. We had a few issues with the filter however this was resolved by customer service. All I would say is the customer service could be better. There is no phone number and you have to email for answers and the email can take days or weeks. I am still waiting until today to send something back and they have yet to reply 2 weeks in.
Love the product it just took a month to arrive, I did contact the customer service team and they did inform me there were delays due to COVID which is understandable
We've had the Wave Pacific for a couple of weeks now and although we have enjoyed it we have found it loses heat rather quickly. The problem with this spa versus the more expensive ones is that it doesn't heat the water whilst the bubbles are running. We found that we had to stop the bubbles every 15 mins to turn the heat on for 15 minutes to try to prevent loosing too much heat. Not ideal, I think it will struggle in the colder months. That said the bubbles are very good and the spa feels well made so I suppose for the money its reasonably good value. You will need to purchase another cover though as the one provided offers no heat insulation.
Delivery service and contact from customer service was awful and had to contact CEO of company to find out where spa was, no have it and product is great just a shame about the service.
More information as to what is exactly included in the package would not have made it necessary to send for further items after delivery was taken.
I love my hot tub but I seem to be having issues with the filter. I don’t think the instruction manual is very clear. I have messaged customer services more than once and the first occasion it too them a week to get back to me.
Hard to contact as I sent numerous emails with delayed response. Once I got a response the customer service was really good, but again very hard to contact.
Spa looks good but delivery was delayed and it leaked twice on first use. Instructions are also unclear and conflicting from manual and website. Still waiting for a replacement. No phone number so have to wait for email replies
Couldn’t fault my spa, my only issue is lack of options to contact anybody online, the virtual assistant can only help for so long, more options to speak to someone would be better.
Although it took its time getting here, and communication was poor. When it eventually arrived it was perfect and fitted my laz-y-spa well. It was much cheaper than its competitors and I am happy with my purchase.
The problem was not solved. The pump is still not working.unable to make bubbleS.
It took far too long for our puncture repair kit to arrive and we lost the use of the hot tub for over 2 months due to deflation.
I would like to return the hot tub for a refund as it punctures far too easily rendering it useless.
The hot tub itself is very good but to have a hot tub arrive and the chemicals that were ordered at the same time not to arrive at the same time or before is poor given the fact that there was a 2 month wait for the tub!
Had a bit of confusion regarding warranty and miss communication within warranty periods but spoke to a very helpful woman named Becca she went out of her way to get to the bottom of the problem and resolved the issues I was having
Had t to wait for a while was looking forward to the delivery of our pool then got told it would be two weeks late which was very disappointing as we were hoping to have it for our family party
Bargain price. Slow delivery - took 10 days despite been in stock. Failed to respond to my emails until I escalated with PayPal - remarkable got delivered the following day. Nice board none the less at really cheap price
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,640 reviews