Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Eve Allen
Wave Spas 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Sharon Donnelly
Strange how there is only bad reviews on the first page. They aren’t being removed by any chance. Had my tub up 4 months and got 4 holes in the seam which is apparently common with the Atlantic plus. Messaged Wave great they will replace my liner in about 13 weeks. Where’s the spare liners for situations line this. Won’t be recommending Wave to anyone
From start to finish we received an excellent service. Support with ordering from customer service and the pool arrived early which was a lovely surprise. Easy to assemble and inflate. A great addition to our summer of fun in the garden and also very helpful for our aches and pains. We treated ourselves to this and are very happy with our purchase. A great price
Hi Jane! Thanks so much for the great review! If there's anything we can do to turn that 1 star into 5 please do let us know! Kind Regards, Jess
Got an e3 code and beeping noise, can’t get contact with anyone to find out how to rectify, only been used about 3 times, would appreciate any help
Hi There! I have sent you an email regarding this, please take a look! We will get this resolved. Kind Regards, Jess
Love the hot tub but inadvertently signed to receive starter packs I never wanted. Sneaky in my view. They said they would stop it but continued to send the packs.
Ordered a Wave spa, been given two delivery dates so far, still hasnt arrived!!1
Very poor communication with customers - I am posting here because this seems like the only way to get a response.

I placed an order which is meant to be delivered today. I have received no emails regarding dispatch, the money has been taken from my account and the system seems to have no record of my order. I have emailed four times and I have had no reply.

Please resolve this urgently as I have had to organise my work around the delivery dates and I am extremely disappointed with the service so far. If I do not receive a response within the next 24 hours then I will be cancelling my order and will expect a full refund.
I ordered the Atlantic + spa back in June pre-order delivery date was the 4th of September they then changed to 8 without telling me I then eventually got it delivered to me on the 5th of October they told me on the 8th of September I could have 10% refund of my order I'm still waiting now over a month later and still no refund bad customer service from this company do not use
Very dissatisfied as my spa has got lost by your delivery company after waiting several months for it! Not happy at all!
We had a confirmation that our spa order would be delivered on Sept 22. It is 2 weeks later now and we have yet to receive our order - while they took the $ in a second! We had to lie to our child about their birthday present! We purchased the spa on August 26 and triple checked delivery times so we get this in time for our child's birthday in October. Thanks Wave Spas for making 2020 even less special :(
I ordered 8/28/2020 with shipping on 9/22/2020 still have not received or got a tracking number they have told me should have been delivered a week ago but still haven't gotten tracking number no one wi answer me not a good company a good company
Ordered a hot tub on 9/1/2020 with the delivery date scheduled for 9/22/2020. I received an update on 9/18/2020 stating that it would be delivered a week late. When it didn’t arrive, I contacted the company 2 separate times requesting updates order and shipping information, and have still not received the product or a response. It is now 10/4/2020. I still have not been told the product has shipped, or been given an updated date for delivery.
If I receive the product soon, I will leave another review on the condition of the hot tub.
As of right now, I am feeling like this company is a bit of a scam. Definitely not pleased with the customer service.
This a review from a not so happy bunny. Purchased new Pacific spa , unpacked, inflated and followed instructions the letter. Switched on filtration unit to heat and filtrate water, which is increasingly noisy. Been in touch with wave, gentleman called Alistair, he asked for pictures and video of noisy sump unit. Second problem is that after inflating the tub it immediately starts to deflate. I’m still waiting on an outcome to see how this matter is to be resolved. Personally, the only way forward for me is replacement of both tub and sub unit before I take this matter further. Really disappointed.
I am very unhappy - i ordered a hot tub on 1st August for a delivery on 23rd September - 1 week later hot tub has not arrived, No update on the order, 4 e mails sent and no reply to any! Absolutely appalling customer service.
Wont let you know anything about arrival date after they get your money. Been a week and a half still no delivery date.
We have had a Atlantic Spa delivered on the 12/09/20. This was a week late. We put it up On the 19/09/20 and it has a leak from the bottom. We have tried to speak to someone from Wave Spa but customer services is shockingly bad and no one has returned any emails to discuss the fault. There are numerous bad comments regarding this company on Facebook. Can someone from the company PLEASE contact me about this.
Can anyone advise how to contact this company? I have left numerous emails at every depart to receive no reply. The support system is a waste of time and the one phone number I did managed to find after a hard search does not work. I Was very happy with my spa until the pump stopped working properly still under guarantee but can’t get any response from this company.
I ordered this as an anniversary gift for my boyfriend and it never arrived. Or anniversary is this week and now I have nothing to gift him after spending $600 well in advance to make sure it arrived on time. Thanks for ruining our anniversary Wave Spa! :(
We were due to receive our wave spa on the 3rd sept then date got changed to the 8th and are still waiting for it still not got a 10%refund for the bad service they are blaming COVID for the delay in sending out with there courier company
No return from numerous emails . Scam , lost over $500 product never arrived !
After leaving my previous poor review, I had an email asking for the 4th time, the same information as the previous regarding our bubbles that don't work. I expected a reply within 24 hours and nothing came back from Alistair. I have taken advice from Citizen's Advice and am starting a formal complaints procedure. The customer service is appalling. I will be requesting full refund and taking my business elsewhere. Seems writing a poor review is the only way of getting a more efficient response.
Wave Spas is rated 4.67 based on 2,871 reviews