Wave Spas Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Wave Spas

About Wave Spas: Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

How would you rate Wave Spas ?

"Filters are a perfect fit for our hot tub and think the price is very good for 4 definitely be ordering again thanks"
"Great fun"
"We are very pleased with the spa it has reached our satisfaction"
"Quick and easy order! Delivery was quick! I would definitely recommend"
"Decided to buy my own hot tub instead of renting.. wow !! I'm so glad I went with this one. Not only did it arrive promptly, it was so straightforward in setting it up & I'm female !! Best purchase ever ♡"
"Fast delivery and excellent customer service,"
"Fast delivery"
"Cool tub. fam love it"
"Love, many thanks"
"Great product. V helpful staff in the event of trouble shooting."
"Great product. V helpful staff in the event of trouble shooting."
"Quick and easy service and delivery. Thank you very much"
"Very fast delivery easy to setup excellent customer service..."
"Fantastic product that has been well worth the money and arrived much sooner than expected! The Customer service we received was outstanding. We would highly recommend Wavespa!"
"Joe from Ireland, fantastic spa have and will keep on recommending it to any and all of my family and friends. Very clean looks easy to work with,value for money would definitely get an other when this ones had its use"
"The only reason I have scored 4 star and not 5 as there was an issue with the price changing over night without warning. After contact from the company I did order a spa. The actual product is fab. Great quality. Love it. Much more powerful than I imagined. No regrets with my choice."
"Used all last week, the only thing is that the ground sheet wasnt circular like the hot tub ?"
"Amazing service, superb product and so easy to inflate/store etc. Fantastic!"
Wave Spas is rated 4.57 based on 47 reviews