Wave Spas Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
6 - 12 Hours

How would you rate Wave Spas ?

"Used all last week, the only thing is that the ground sheet wasnt circular like the hot tub ?"
"So many obviously fake reviews here it is a joke! Leaked straight away, rubbish."
"Amazing service, superb product and so easy to inflate/store etc. Fantastic!"
"Contacted by email at 7pm on Thursday night expecting not to get a response til Friday, reply within an hour from Daniel who couldn’t have been more helpful and knowledgable. Our hot tub arrived on Saturday, we’re over the moon with it ! Had it set up in about 10 minutes and heated enough to use within a couple of hours! We love it ! The jets are great , much better than a rival leading brand like for like model. Looks great, works great. Used by 2 adults and a child, if you are looking for one for 4 adults I’d probably opt for the next size up but this one suits our needs and space perfectly! Can’t recommend the product or the company highly enough."
"We just had the wave Atlantic +delivered , so happy with the quality of the material outside and the material inside so much tougher than other brands we have looked at , and the price we had it for also , would highly recommended you, now to start using it, when I ordered it the product was out of stock , but that was stated when ordering , but had it earlier than the date we expected it ."
"Great service but the DPD driver was 3 minutes outside his 1 hour delivery window... Love the tub tho! Janice"
Lottie Geoffery
Verified Reviewer
"Great Spa and a bargain!"
"Love my hot tub, very easy to set up and looks great in my garden. Had a few questions before purchasing and customer services answered these quickly."
James Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"Great service and fast delivery. Amazing price also, the customer services team are fantastic and when i forgot to add some extra filters they just added them to my existing order to save on shipping two parcels. Many thanks again, James"
"Fantastic product. Easy to set up."
"Great company to deal with, efficient service good value and a quality product."
"Amazing product, easy to set up! Love it 😊"
David Gascoigne
Unverified Reviewer
"Arrived quickly, better quality than expected. The whole family love it"
"Great product at a good price. Arrived quickly and really easy to set up. Great addition to the garden this summer!"
"The spa was delivered quickly and efficiently.I found it very easy to inflate, very durable quality and we are enjoying this spa every night. Also we found that the price is very good compared to other suppliers"
"Just the shot in the arm my marriage needed. We are in the tub every night without fail, thankyou wave spa. The wife loves it."
"I was a bit worried how it would look in my garden but it looks very sleek and it’s perfect in this weather! Brilliant purchase, couldn’t be happier with it."
"Really happy with my spa. Fast delivery and excellent quality! For the price I paid it's incredible.. Highly recommended. And great for all ages too my 5 year old son LOVES it!!!"
"Amazing value for money! Couldn’t believe it when the spa arrived within 18 hours of ordering it! Really easy to use and looks lovely and neat."
"Quick and easy to set up. Took me 10mins from opening the box to having ready to use. Much prefer the build in control unit opposed to the spas with external units. Great value for money!"
Wave Spas is rated 4.67 based on 24 reviews