Wave Spas Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Wave Spas

About Wave Spas: Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Click Here

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy

"Would recommend this to anyone my grandkids loved it and so did my son and husband"
"Or tub arrived promptly (earlier than estimated!) Already had lots of use, most relaxing! Communication has been fantastic. Thank you Wave Spas team"
"First class service.the spa is amazing in every way from build quality to performance would recommend anyone to buy this spa it is amazing nothing bad to say about it at all or the company."
"Great service with no problems"
"Delivery was on time. All my uni mates were a bit skeptic when I told them I was getting an inflatable hot tub (especially since it was such a good deal) because they thought it would be like a paddling pool. They’ve been proven very wrong and now everyone wants to be at my house every day since it arrived because it’s just like a proper one. Seriously quick and easy to set up. Only hard bit is balancing chlorine/PH levels but after a bit of time figuring it out I’m sure it’ll be easier the next time."
"Really quick response to any questions I had quick delivery I recommend to anyone"
"Easy to set up And help is always on hand if any questions, just use chat now. Love my hot tub"
"Easy to set up and use a great size of you don't have a large area"
"The board arrived in a timely manner and is great value for the money Only one thing would be to offset a spare fin as more and likely It could be easily broken. Other than that it’s a fantastic board and would reccomend"
"Love my new wave Spa. Very easy to assemble and function. Wish I had got this sooner."
"sup was excellent value for money and great quality..... can't fault it. arrived the next day as stated."
"Bigger than what I thought it would be, looks good and is worth every penny."
"We love our new spa! Really easy to set up, heats up well. Great jets. Great value!"
"Came on time and working well. Cleaning the hot tub great"
"Really pleased with Atlantic spa, customer service is fantastic as well as the after sales. Fast delivery and very easy set up, would definitely recommend."
"Never had an issue ordering what I need, prompt delivery. Great service all round, highly recommend"
"I am extremely impressed by my wave spa. It was easy to set up and so far easy to maintain. The water only drops by 1 degree when in use and I would certainly recommend this to others."
"I bought a wifi wave spa from wavespas.com and they provide an excellent service and the product is top quality ..I rang up after ordering to change the date of delivery and they helped me sort this straight away and had my wave spa the very next day and on a saturday great company excellent service and staff very helpful thank you to your team very professional ."
Thank you for the feedback, Tom - Wave Spas
"Very quick service. Thank you."
"Very quick delivery good prices. Definitely recommend"
Wave Spas is rated 4.70 based on 122 reviews