Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Fantastic, love the spa and fabulous communication with the customer service team
Great spa simple set up long wait for delivery but arrived 1 day late but well worth the wait
I think the company lies they say delivery the next day with dpd I have waited 2 weeks now still no hot tub and when you email them they do not reply disgusting when they take your money but do not deliver the goods
Normally I don’t write reviews. I have had my hot tub up for a couple of weeks and couldn’t be more happier, I have recommended wave to family and friends and they have bought waves spa and have said nothing but good. Highly recommend.
Great wave Atlantic spa ,easy set up ,great customer service just what you need in these strange times a bit of quality relaxation in a top notch spa
I have made several enquiries to Customer Services, I have used the new e mail address, I haven't had a reply. The spa has to be re inflated every week I have asked for a possible solution, there is no visible issue. I have been notified that my spa will be delivered in the next few weeks of September, it was delivered in July, I contacted them as a matter of curtesy, no reply.
My hot tub arrived on time but the attachment to inflate the tub was incorrect. Have sent several emails to customer services, then enquiries then technical services to be informed that it is the correct attachment and that it should just click in! I sent photo evidence that it is the wrong attachment as the attachment from the hand pump is correct but this is not detachable. It has now been a month, still nothing! Appalling after sales care, not happy at all!
Great service excellent communication answered any questions promptly, will recommend to family and friends.
What does the departure date mean? When it departs from over seas or departs from NJ? My departure date has past by a few days & still haven't received an email with tracking information:( I can give 5 stars at a later time I hope.
Very pleased with our new hot tub very good service
We have had a Atlantic Spa delivered on the 12/09/20. This was a week late. We put it up On the 19/09/20 and it has a leak from the bottom. We have tried to speak to someone from Wave Spa but customer services is shockingly bad and no one has returned any emails to discuss the fault. There are numerous bad comments regarding this company on Facebook. Can someone from the company PLEASE contact me about this.
Great service even thought it took so long to arrive kept me informed and understandable under the current situation fantastic tub easy to put together and has been used nearly everyday since it arrived love it
We purchased our spa during the harsh times that have been affected by coronavirus. We were constantly kept up to date with our order. Which in my eyes is brilliant customer services. With everyone that went on. Our orders arrived when the should off. With out and hassle. We have now set our spa up. It really looks the part in our summer house.

Thankyou wave spa. We will be for sure purchasing from you again.
I have sent wave spas three different messages to 2 different departments and never received a reply. This was over three weeks whiz luckily I’ve resolved the problem myself but the service is horrific unless they’re taking you’re money then that process is very quick!
Despite the delays caused by Covid, we got our spa exactly when it was originally promised and we’ve had absolutely no problems with the Atlantic Plus that we bought. The spa itself is fantastic and it’s been used pretty much every day since we got it, money well spent!
Ordered filters,come within days,great customer service in regarding delivery as was on hold with covid,arrived in august when planned,over all well done wave, happy family
Can anyone advise how to contact this company? I have left numerous emails at every depart to receive no reply. The support system is a waste of time and the one phone number I did managed to find after a hard search does not work. I Was very happy with my spa until the pump stopped working properly still under guarantee but can’t get any response from this company.
The time scale waiting for my product to arrive is a joke.
Great hot tub delivered when promised
Wave Spas 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Fantastic pool fantastic service fantastic website t🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Purchased a 4 man spa recently.
Excellant quality item for a fair price.
The product was good quality and easy to setup.
The information prior to the delivery was efficient.
I have emailed customer services as I am waiting for the inflatable cover and I have recieved communication back.
A very efficient service.
My only disappointment is gay when I ordered this part it said on the day of the order that it was in stock.
My concern being that when it rains now the standard supplied cover fills with water on the top and in time this may damage the cover and also damage the clips and straps on the tub.
Wave Spas is rated 4.62 based on 2,048 reviews