Wave Spas Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Wave Spas

About Wave Spas: Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy

"Good communication and quick delivery,I would definitely buy from this company again, very pleased."
"Excellent, quick delivery, cheap."
"Dpd took two attempts to deliver my parcel, their app is good tho to re arrange, filters were as expected"
"The order was easy to place, the goods were quickly despatched, during a busy time of the Year. Overall, perfection .....!"
"had my spa for 4 months then the heater whent got it touch with the company and told them they told me to send it back as i did then they sent me a new one what can i say but thank you"
"I received Excellent prompt efficient service from this company The filters are value for money A pleasure to do business with them"
"1st class service, quality and value for money. Love love love our Wave spa."
"Filters are a perfect fit for our hot tub and think the price is very good for 4 definitely be ordering again thanks"
"We are very pleased with the spa it has reached our satisfaction"
"Quick and easy order! Delivery was quick! I would definitely recommend"
"Decided to buy my own hot tub instead of renting.. wow !! I'm so glad I went with this one. Not only did it arrive promptly, it was so straightforward in setting it up & I'm female !! Best purchase ever ♡"
"Fast delivery and excellent customer service,"
"Great product. V helpful staff in the event of trouble shooting."
"Great product. V helpful staff in the event of trouble shooting."
Wave Spas is rated 4.60 based on 57 reviews