Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Vickie Templeman
Wave Spas 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
S Rae
More Photos & Videos
Received my Hot Tub today 2/7/20 It was ordered in April with a delivery date of the 1/7. I was beginning to get a little worried when I received a email saying it may be delayed (as a friend of a friend had just been scammed by another company) but I took the advice of another customer who downloaded the DPD App and on the 1/7 I received a message saying they had my order and was delivering it on the 2/7. So please bear with Wave, they are a genuine company who are trying their best in the current situation. I will definitely recommend them to family n friends.
Thankyou Rebecca, we truly appreciate your feedback. Team Wave
I am keeping fingers crossed get item that is reserved for delivery on 01 August, keep getting emails saying delivery could be delayed, I really hope not will be waiting nearly 3 months by 01 August, also ordered starter kit which will be at least Sept/Oct delivery, so feeling very disappointed they have my money for 3 months, if you have to wait so long you should pay deposits and then pay balance when goods arrive
Had a slight issue with delivery emailed to check spa was coming on the expected delivery date to be told order had not been generated hugely disappointed but spar then arrived two days later so I certainly can live with a two day delay spa seems to be good value for the price we paid just about to set it up and try for the first time 🤞
I have received a text message saying i have been refunded for an order but nothing showing at my bank. I am slightly concerned as i have two orders and have now cancelled both so i am due two refunds. i have emailed and waiting on a reply but concerned as unable to actually speak to anybody.
Kids love it just takes longer than expected to heat
Customer service was great came within two days, took minutes to inflate my children love it thank you
Great service with no problems
Bubble feature could do with being a little more powerful but other than that
Perfect
The SUP I bought is exactly as described and very easy to learn on. There was a problem with the pressure gauge on the pump but a replacement was sent without any quibbles.
Wave spa good but I emailed customer service about a rattle and never heard anything back
Great service ... filters are excellent
Great little spa easy to set up kids loved it heats over night
Good price well worth the money
Very impressed that Joe updated the website to cater for our enquiry.
When I ordered I wasn’t informed the filters were out of stock so after a week I contacted them and found this fact out. Filters eventually arrived well wrapped and in one piece
The order was easy to place, the goods were quickly despatched, during a busy time of the
Year. Overall, perfection .....!
Quick and easy order! Delivery was quick! I would definitely recommend
Love, many thanks
Great product. V helpful staff in the event of trouble shooting.
Wave Spas is rated 4.56 based on 213 reviews