Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Great service with no problems
Bubble feature could do with being a little more powerful but other than that Perfect
The SUP I bought is exactly as described and very easy to learn on. There was a problem with the pressure gauge on the pump but a replacement was sent without any quibbles.
Wave spa good but I emailed customer service about a rattle and never heard anything back
Great service ... filters are excellent
Great little spa easy to set up kids loved it heats over night
Good price well worth the money
Very impressed that Joe updated the website to cater for our enquiry.
When I ordered I wasn’t informed the filters were out of stock so after a week I contacted them and found this fact out. Filters eventually arrived well wrapped and in one piece
The order was easy to place, the goods were quickly despatched, during a busy time of the Year. Overall, perfection .....!
Great fun
Quick and easy order! Delivery was quick! I would definitely recommend
Love, many thanks
Great product. V helpful staff in the event of trouble shooting.
Great product. V helpful staff in the event of trouble shooting.
Very fast delivery easy to setup excellent customer service...
The only reason I have scored 4 star and not 5 as there was an issue with the price changing over night without warning. After contact from the company I did order a spa. The actual product is fab. Great quality. Love it. Much more powerful than I imagined. No regrets with my choice.
Used all last week, the only thing is that the ground sheet wasnt circular like the hot tub ?
Great service but the DPD driver was 3 minutes outside his 1 hour delivery window... Love the tub tho! Janice
Love my hot tub, very easy to set up and looks great in my garden. Had a few questions before purchasing and customer services answered these quickly.
Wave Spas is rated 4.72 based on 128 reviews