Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Fantastic product and outstanding customer service . Highly reccomend.and outstanding value. You have to be in it to win it 😀🤞
Excellent service thank u
Ordered a Kayak after there 2pm cut off for next day delivery, but still got it next day.
Absolutely great value for the price. Thrilled with it.
Very pleasantly surprised by size and comfort. Defo not buying a expensive fixed tub as the wave spa meets all our needs with the added bonus of packing away when not in use as wee have a small garden. Would highly recommend this product. Lovely friendly sales staff who were very helpful on call.
We recently purchased a Wave Spa and couldn't be happier with it. I am surprised at the quality of this awesome inflatable spa and have had it in use for the last 4 weeks. It's so nice to climb into the spa on a cold crisp Sunday morning and sit relaxing with cup of coffee. I have ordered spare filters since buying my spa and delivery is very quick. The staff are always very helpful and answer queries super fast. Super product and super business to deal with.
Brilliant! Absolutel Fantastic!!
Would recommend this to anyone my grandkids loved it and so did my son and husband
Or tub arrived promptly (earlier than estimated!) Already had lots of use, most relaxing! Communication has been fantastic. Thank you Wave Spas team
First class service.the spa is amazing in every way from build quality to performance would recommend anyone to buy this spa it is amazing nothing bad to say about it at all or the company.
Delivery was on time. All my uni mates were a bit skeptic when I told them I was getting an inflatable hot tub (especially since it was such a good deal) because they thought it would be like a paddling pool. They’ve been proven very wrong and now everyone wants to be at my house every day since it arrived because it’s just like a proper one. Seriously quick and easy to set up. Only hard bit is balancing chlorine/PH levels but after a bit of time figuring it out I’m sure it’ll be easier the next time.
Really quick response to any questions I had quick delivery I recommend to anyone
Easy to set up And help is always on hand if any questions, just use chat now. Love my hot tub
Easy to set up and use a great size of you don't have a large area
The board arrived in a timely manner and is great value for the money Only one thing would be to offset a spare fin as more and likely It could be easily broken. Other than that it’s a fantastic board and would reccomend
Love my new wave Spa. Very easy to assemble and function. Wish I had got this sooner.
sup was excellent value for money and great quality..... can't fault it. arrived the next day as stated.
Bigger than what I thought it would be, looks good and is worth every penny.
We love our new spa! Really easy to set up, heats up well. Great jets. Great value!
Came on time and working well. Cleaning the hot tub great
Wave Spas is rated 4.72 based on 129 reviews