Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Love, many thanks
Great product. V helpful staff in the event of trouble shooting.
Quick and easy service and delivery. Thank you very much
Joe from Ireland, fantastic spa have and will keep on recommending it to any and all of my family and friends. Very clean looks easy to work with,value for money would definitely get an other when this ones had its use
Contacted by email at 7pm on Thursday night expecting not to get a response til Friday, reply within an hour from Daniel who couldn’t have been more helpful and knowledgable. Our hot tub arrived on Saturday, we’re over the moon with it ! Had it set up in about 10 minutes and heated enough to use within a couple of hours! We love it ! The jets are great , much better than a rival leading brand like for like model. Looks great, works great. Used by 2 adults and a child, if you are looking for one for 4 adults I’d probably opt for the next size up but this one suits our needs and space perfectly! Can’t recommend the product or the company highly enough.
We just had the wave Atlantic +delivered , so happy with the quality of the material outside and the material inside so much tougher than other brands we have looked at , and the price we had it for also , would highly recommended you, now to start using it, when I ordered it the product was out of stock , but that was stated when ordering , but had it earlier than the date we expected it .
The order was easy to place, the goods were quickly despatched, during a busy time of the Year. Overall, perfection .....!
had my spa for 4 months then the heater whent got it touch with the company and told them they told me to send it back as i did then they sent me a new one what can i say but thank you
I received Excellent prompt efficient service from this company The filters are value for money A pleasure to do business with them
Filters are a perfect fit for our hot tub and think the price is very good for 4 definitely be ordering again thanks
Great fun
Quick and easy service and delivery. Thank you very much
Very fast delivery easy to setup excellent customer service...
The only reason I have scored 4 star and not 5 as there was an issue with the price changing over night without warning. After contact from the company I did order a spa. The actual product is fab. Great quality. Love it. Much more powerful than I imagined. No regrets with my choice.
Used all last week, the only thing is that the ground sheet wasnt circular like the hot tub ?
Amazing service, superb product and so easy to inflate/store etc. Fantastic!
Great service but the DPD driver was 3 minutes outside his 1 hour delivery window... Love the tub tho! Janice
The spa was delivered quickly and efficiently.I found it very easy to inflate, very durable quality and we are enjoying this spa every night. Also we found that the price is very good compared to other suppliers
Really happy with my spa. Fast delivery and excellent quality! For the price I paid it's incredible.. Highly recommended. And great for all ages too my 5 year old son LOVES it!!!
Love the spa it makes me so relaxed. Great powerful jets
Wave Spas is rated 4.71 based on 126 reviews