Watling Tyres Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
Bad customer service at Ashford in Kent
Appalling service today by Tony on the reception desk in Gravesend. Went to the office to book an MOT test after doing the school run. As I had my baby twins in the car, I stayed by the office door while trying to do the booking. Tony said I had to close the door and approach the desk. I said I could not as I had two babies in the car. He said, in a unfriendly tone, I could not have the door open because their heating was on. I said I would leave it. He said “ok: ok then!”. So inflexible and insensitive! He would rather I left my babies alone because he was feeling cold! What a way to lose a customer!
""Maidstone branch give an excellent service for tyres, servicing and MOTs highly recommended
Had two new tyres fitted to a motorbike in Tunbridge Wells branch by Nigel & Shane, couple of decent blokes that take care in the job they do. Even offered to store the old tyres which still had plenty of tread, just in case I had a puncture in the future and wanted to refit them. Being going here for years and never had a bad experience. would recommend.
Quick efficient and Ricky is hot 😂😂
Great service today as usual, thank you very much. Always treated politely with respect and honesty, and everything explained to me. A nice clean and warm area to sit and wait is also a bonus.
Redhill branch is my go to place for tyres. Supply & fit, fit only, switching to winter rubber, repairs. Always good value and great service from a top team.
I have always used Watling Tyres for new tyres and punctures since I started driving 20 plus years ago. Recommended by my mechanic Dave at Muirkirk Motors. The service was quick, you rarely have to wait long, the staff are happy to any questions you may have, and you always get a good deal. Well done to all the staff !!
The professional attitude of the staff at Catford was exceptional and the price of repair to my tyre was a fraction of the price of charged by the main dealer £28 as opposed to £89 from harley davidson so well done boys
I have been using the Catford branch for my bike tyres for many years and it's pointless phoning round for prices as they always seem to come out best. I have also used the branch a couple of time for car tyres and although they are far from my closest tyre dealer I trust them. My wife took a wheel there with a flat tyre and wanted a new tyre. After removing he flat from the rim she was told a new tyre was not needed as the flat was easy to repair. Yesterday I went in to get new front tyres for my car and was told one was far from needing replacing and when I said I would prefer a pair to be fitted it was suggested I take the old tyre back as it may come in handy as a spare. Compares well with my experience with some other tyre dealers.
The Catford boys are great. A ' can do' attitude and everything fitted clean, quickly and for the right money. Even when I turned up at closing time they still sorted my bike for me. Cheers Dave.
Went Rainham branch Had screw in my tyre lucky for me it was in the tread so no puncture Rainham branch didn't charge me Now that's what I call great customer service Can highly recommend using Rainham branch
Brilliant customer service from Mike at Watling Tyres in Maidstone. Would highly recommend.
Had front tyres replaced today . John is very helpful and polite. Been here before always friendly. Definitely recommend Watling Tyres Gillingham
Excellent service at Maidstone
They are spot on at Rainham branch best price first time. Always quick and efficient will always use them. Bring back the mot’s though
Great service came in for a puncture repair in the Redhill branch and everyone was really friendly. Ryan fixed it straight away and did a great job. Will definitely be coming back if I need to.
Excellent service. Had a problem with the exhaust. Called in the garage to have the exhaust looked at. The mechanic looked at the exhaust, diagnosed the problem and fixed it on the spot as it was a straight forward fix as something had come loose. They did not charge me anything for solving the problem with the exhaust. That’s what I call an honest reliable garage. Will definitely be going back.
Maidstone branch, fast and great in plugging the tyre after a puncture on my motorcycle. Great charge and rates for replacement tyres too.
Needed tyres in a hurry and was quoted an extortionate amount by kwik fit! Called Mike at Maidstone walling tyres and he organised a set of tyres and an MOT in less than an hour of me calling despite the tyres I wanted not being in stock! First class service!
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 2,603 reviews