Watling Tyres Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
I was having trouble with inflating my Tyres and the Front one was losing air. I had been to Hastings Watling Tyres before so went along there as they were very helpful - sorted me out within 10mins and to make my day no charge What lovely service all with a smile. Thank you. Mrs A. Taylor
Watling Tyres Rainham. I rang and spoke to a very plesant man on the phone who advised me what I needed and they had in stock. Turned up next day and everything was so quick and easy and very friendly
Great service as usual from the guys at the Gravesend branch - Jamie and Brett in the workshop and the branch manager Lee at the paperwork end. Everyone always pleasant, polite, helpful and honest - would recommend 100%.
Re Redhill Branch Absolutely amazing service. Glynn could not have been more helpful. Also the guy who sorted out my tyres. Would not hesitate to use them again
Thank you Watling Maidstone for your efficient and friendly service. I will not hesitate to use you again
I found a screw in my tyre so I took it to the Rainham Kent branch to be repaired. On arrival they offered me a hot drink and repaired my tyre very quickly. They were extremely polite, friendly and helpful and I would definitely recommend them. They provided me with excellent service and I would definitely use them again.
Re: Canterbury Branch Thank you for promptly and professionally helping me. I had a flat tyre and they came to bring the car back to the garage and sourced a new tyre within a few hours. I very much appreciated it!
So helpful- went in with a flat tyre, scared it had a puncture. The gentleman was so reassuring and check it all out for me without hesitation. So polite and perfect customer service.
Just got my car tyre puncture repair at Ashford branch . They were very quick and got my car tyre fixed straight away . I recommend this centre for others and I will use the services again if needed .
Just had two new tyres fitted by the Rainham branch, the guys here were very helpful and quick great service will use again.
Rainham Kent branch,couldn’t be more helpful,would definitely return
Rainham branch in Kent,couldn’t be more helpful would definitely return
Always knowledgable, efficient and competitively priced. Good with both car and motorcycle alloy wheels
The guy working today very happy very knowledgable good service all around
Dealt with the Rainham Kent branch of Watling Tyres a few times recently regarding tractor and other agricultural type tyres. Cannot fault them from start to finish. Excellent customer service. Reasonable prices. Fitters are a pleasure to deal with. Strongly recommended.
Excellent staff at Rainham Kent
My 20 year old MG TF has never driven so well since the team at Redhill replaced the front tyres and adjusted the tracking that was 15deg out! The service and price was beyond excellent! Thank you Guys.
Needed a headlight bulb replaced so took my car to Watling Tyres, Gillingham (they look after all my tyre problems!) and received friendly, helpful and efficient service. Despite the bizarre design on some cars the bulb had been replaced within 30 minutes and I was amazed at the very reasonable charge. Well done Gillingham as always.
The Rainham Kent branch quoted me for 2 front tyres on 30th December. I rang 2 other companies both were more expensive and could not fit the tyres for several days. I took my car in on New Year's eve at a time to suit me around my work. The tyres were fitted quickly at the price quoted. Staff were polite, helpful and friendly. I can highly recommend the Rainham Watling Tyres.
Gillingham branch, been coming here for many years, always a fast & friendly service. Good prices
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 1,909 reviews