Watling Tyres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres

How would you rate Watling Tyres ?

"Staff at Tunbridge Wells friendly and efficient. Good service and good price too."
"Fast respectful service. No patronising as I often get as an older woman! Thank you."
"Friendly, helpful and professional. What else is there?"
"Skoota and the team at the Rainham branch provide an outstanding service. Whether truck, van or car tyres, nothing is too much trouble. Have just started using them for MOT's and have found the same level of service applies. Would recommend Watling Tyres in Rainham every time."
"Gravesend branch of Watling tyres are my first port of call every time I've needed new tyres over many, many years now. They have great customer services and can't do enough to help me. They are quick, efficient and polite. Thanks guys."
Lauren And Tom
Verified Reviewer
"Yesterday tyres on the drive completely let my husband and i down again for the second time this week and left us stranded at the side of the road due to the incompetent worker. I called Watling Tyres Maidstone and got through to Mike. this man was wonderfully he went above and beyond to help us even coming out of his way straight away. Mike and Connor where able to do the job the other man couldn't in minutes and they where really lovely, professional and competent men. I can not recommend Watling Tyres enough especially Mike and Conner from the Maidstone Branch. We are extremely happy with the service we received and we will never go anywhere else again! Thank you so much!"
Caravanner “Kent”
Verified Reviewer
"I rang the Hastings branch as this was the nearest to me. We were down here caravanning and incurred a puncture on my front tyre side wall of my Jeep Grand Cherokee, rendering the tyre as unrepairable. I spoke with the Hastings manager Tracy, better known as “Toady” who was very sympathetic of my situation and ordered me a tyre. I then visited the branch and met Toady who was most welcoming, professional and certainly gave me the assurance he knew his business and had the customer at heart. As my Jeep is awd, on checking with Jeep, he recommended 2 tyres should be fitted to avoid transmission damage. This was ordered and duly fitted later the same day. A special mention to the fitter Harvey, who took great care in handling my bright alloys, just as though they were is own!!!! I have no hesitation in recommending the Hastings branch and full credit to Toady and his team!!!!"
"The service we received from the Tunbridge Wells team was helpful, efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend them."
"Watling Tyres - Redhill, I use these guys all the time for tyres for 30 company vans / cars and private vehicles always good, honest when tyres are due in if not in stock (always been next day in morning), polite and helpful. Many Thanks Gents"
"I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart , the team at watling tyres hastings next to the bow beep. our invalid scooter ran out of charge, on the sea fronts. without being aked they immediately took charge and took our scooter into their garage and charged it for us over night. I have just picked it up in order. thank you so much guys. these guys are so helpful and thoroughly professional. they will always have my business when I need it for my car etc."
"Just returned from gravesend watling tires. They were very busy but still were courteous efficent and nice. Can not thank them enough."
"I called the 24h breakdown service, they contacted Watling Redhill , the man called to confirm the details, came out, inspected ALL the tyres, condemned two and replaced them quickly and efficiently. all on a Sunday afternoon. he was fast and efficient and made sure his (slightly) grubby hands didn't touch the bodywork or leave any marks. couldn't ask for better !"
"I visited Watling Tyres Rainham for the first time today and was delighted with the service. The manager was very welcoming and courteous to me and all the other customers there at the same time, providing coffee, biscuits and a good chat to pass the time whilst work was undertaken. He explained to me what had happened with the tyre of my car, which included showing me where damage had occurred, and organised a replacement tyre at a good price with no fuss. I would thoroughly recommend this garage to anyone."
"Been going to Redhill for years now and still get a great service. Nice to see Clive and Lee still there."
"The friendly staff make you feel very comfortable and are polite and honest. The work on my car didn’t take long at all and didn’t cost a lot. Very happy with this company"
"Redhill team are all very efficient professional and friendly."
"Really genuine guys at watling tyres rainham, always happy to help, I always get my car MOT and service done there, I would highly recommend them."
"Took my motorcycle to the Gravesend branch. A very quick clean and efficient job done. No fuss and they were very careful with my Aprilia motorcycle. I’ve used Watling tyres before and have never had a problem. Top job"
"Very helpful and fast at the Rainham branch."
"Polite, friendly, helpful, efficient! That's the Redhill branch -- first time experience."
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 981 reviews