Watling Tyres Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
5 out of 5
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

01474312060

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Pelham Rd, Gravesend DA11 0HN, United Kingdom, ,

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
Steve and Vern at the Margate Watling Tyres always give the best service and help where ever needed. Needed four tyres asap for an mot which was only days away. They sorted me out a great deal and were a pleasure to deal with. This will always be my first choice to go to!
Service at margate is very good
Visited the Hastings branch at around 4pm as I noticed my tyres were losing pressure and the guys identified what needed to be done straight away. They ordered new tyres and fitted them by the next day at 10am. Great service and value.
John,Mark and the team at Watling tyres Gillingham always provide great service at a fair price,had a problem with my car coolant system leaking,the team at Gillingham Watling tyres fixed it for me,great work,excellent customer service,this is why i will use them in the future.
Just pulled into Watling tyres in Gillingham with a screw in my back tyre and a replacement needed. Even though they were busy they have fitted me in straight away and at a very reasonable price. Great service
Left high and dry by Watling Tyres, Margate.Did a reseal on a tyre which failed days later leaving us without a vehicle over the bank holiday.Didn’t show any interest in trying to rectify the failure instead told us to join breakdown company to get vehicle back to them.Poor customer service-Didn’t even get an apology for the initial failure.
Went to Gravesend Branch today and the boys can’t do enough to help. Nothings ever too much trouble. All done with a happy face.
John and the team at Gillingham do a fantastic job. Excellent at motorcycle tyre fitting and repair also car tyres 100% would recommend them.
Been using Watling Swanley for over 15 years and have always received excellent service. Puncture yesterday replaced within 20 minutes so thanks to Ryan this time but know all of the team are just as dependable. Can't fault service and have never been let down.
Another excellent visit to Watling Tyres, Tunbridge Wells. Even though I arrived before opening time, I was still met with the normal professional and cheerful service as soon as they opened the workshop. Only a puncture repair this time, but they are always my first choice for new car, SUV or motorbike tyres! Many thanks, as always for getting me back on the road!
Brilliant service from the Gillingham branch . Really friendly helpful chaps . Very reasonable in pricing and they do a brilliant job . Thanks again if it weren’t for you I would have had a blow out on the motorway.
Gillingham Watling tyres were superb! Got a screw in my rear bike tyre and pulled in to them for a replacement. Price was good for tyre, fitting and balancing. Work was done swiftly and the team are very friendly! Highly recommended from a greatful biker. Thanks.
Excellent service , we dropped our daughters car off first thing in the morning the gentlemen in the garage were friendly , knowledgeable and the young lady with the glasses was very helpful . We would not take our cars anywhere else
Staff at Gravesend branch are very pleasant and helpful. Very quick to help. Thanks for getting me back on the road quickly.
Always expert advice and greeted with a smile! Full credit to the whole team at Canterbury :-)
I’ve used Watling tyres at Gillingham for years for all our cars and motorbikes. Always great advice cheerful service from John and the team who are professional and knowledgable. This is the only tyre place in Medway who seem to correctly inflate tyres after fitting. Always possible to turn up unannounced and get seen quickly. Most tyre-fitters look like they want to kidnap your mother, but the whole team at Gillingham are always polite, well-spoken and well turned out.
Attended the Gillingham branch ..good greating ..seen straight away ..fantastic service
Quick service, fair prices. Will be back. At the Gillingham site.
Third visit in a year to the Dover branch, this time it was repairable, excellent service again from the lads at Cherry Tree
Great service couldn’t be happier thanks Ryan
Watling Tyres is rated 4.94 based on 2,883 reviews