Watling Tyres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres
Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Watling Tyres ?

"Fantastic polite speedy service. Ordered tyres in especially for me and fitted brilliantly. Reset tyre pressure monitor. Always deliver and at competitive prices."
"Couldn't fault them, been using them for years had no trouble and always will to help. Keep up the good work."
"Have used my local REDHILL branch 3 times. Always quick service and well priced. Would recommend."
"Great service at the Maidstone branch. James fitted a new set of tyres to my car and he was very professional. I highly recommend them."
"Friendly service. Competitive prices. Dropped car in for new tyres and fitted same day."
"Great work from the team at Canterbury Sturry Road - job done in short time on a tyre that other outlets couldn't handle... Friendly service, and an ice cold bottle of water on a hot day - many thanks!"
"Glynn from Redhill depot was extremely charming and professional. Arrived way under the 90 mins predicted time and got everything done in a jiffy. Even though it's 1 in the morning! Excellent service and employees from watling tyres!"
"Very pleasant service from Glynn of Redhill depot. Very conscientious of my horse in the trailer. Thank you"
"Very efficient. Pleasant guys."
"Visited Watling Tyres in Hastings for the first time today and was very pleased I did so. Excellent friendly service, good advice and competitive prices. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Popped in as had a slow puncture. great service from the staff. Honest and very knowledgeable. Very quick. thanks Redhill Branch"
"Watling Tyres Gillingham. Great service from all the staff and quick tyre change. I use them for both car and motorbike tyres."
"I recently got a flat tyre and needed my car to be checked over. I searched online and found that Watling Tyres Ashford had brilliant reviews so decided to visit there. The service was super fast and efficient! I had only spoken to the guy on reception regarding what needed doing to my car, when on my way back to bring the car in to be looked at, another staff member addressed the problem and got started straight away without even discussing with the first guy. I am super impressed :) Lovely service, would definitely reccommend."
"Great service and friendly staff and they don't try and upsell things you don't need Recommend them anyday"
"Maidstone branch! Fantastic service! Very friendly and professional! Shout out to Connor who did a speedy tyre change!👍"
"Redhill Branch :Can appear a little cool but they know their job, give sound advice, lots of knowledge and experience and most of all get the job done promptly"
"I have been to Maidstone Branch two or three times now, when I have needed a quick tyre replacement. As a disabled driver, I have found the staff caring and helpful, even though I call in without an appointment! Thanks"
"Tunbridge Wells branch - What helpful staff. They went above and beyond and made my day. Thank you for the help."
"Rainham, Kent I found all staff to be very pleasant and helpful had to write a review as I could not of received better assistance thanks Graham"
"Very friendly and fast service at the Margate Branch, with an unbeatable price for tyres on our Ford Fiesta, many thanks."
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 1,037 reviews