Watling Tyres Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
Excellent service from Ricky and his team at Ashford, fitting 4 new Michelin tyres to my expedition truck is hard work and a job well done. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Nothing is too much trouble! Fantastic service and advice. I wouldn’t be able to trade without the h woo of the staff at the Rainham branch. Jockey wheel fitted. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you.
Very efficient and speedy service thanks!
Watling Tyres RAINHAM branch staff are always friendly, courteous and helpful, but above all, are approachable ... added bonus is competitive prices.
Excellent service!!! Car went in straight away for new tyre-thanks Mr Pothole!!! Friendly service! Thankyou!
Outstanding customer services and excellent standard of work. Honest and extremely reliable. I have used the Rainham branch continually since I had my first car at 20 and have never had any cause for complaints - am now 52! They have worked on all my cars over the years including Citroen, Porsche, BMW, Mercedez, Audi, Jaguar. Would not go anywhere else particularly the actual car dealerships!
Excellent service at Redhill branch again. Great price fast and efficient friendly service. Staff always helpful.
Excellent service. Called at 9.00 with a puncture on the farm and the fitter was here within 30 minutes to fix it.
Great service next day ordered changed on the spot employees professional and courteous will definitely use again.
Fabulous service at Watling Tyres Rainham Kent. Ordered my run flats near to closing time they were there mid morning next day fitted straight away. The employees were professional, friendly and accommodating will definitely be back next time my car has a tyre problem.
Very polite helpful staff. Great service at a great price
RAINHAM KENT branch Being using this depot for years, for my driving school car and family cars. Always helpful, friendly and efficient. Competitive prices and quick fitting. Highly recommend 5* service
Northfleet Branch Returned to the Northfleet Branch this afternoon as my car was registering a problem with my front tyre. What service yet again - the man found and sorted the problem for me. The service was yet again fantastic from the Northfleet Branch. friendly helpful and A1. I cannot recommend this Branch enough, as an NHS worker that needs my car to be continually on the road the reassurance this Branch gives is so appreciated. Thank you so much to the man that helped me today the friendly manager and the whole team. I wouldn't go anywhere else for tyres. Clair
The workers at Hastings Watling Tyres are brilliant. I find they are happy to give their professional advice and are always approachable and polite. I have been going there for over 20 years and trust them to give honest advice and guidance. The priority of staff appears to be customer satisfaction rather than getting a sale. Thankyou Watling Tyres Hastings.
Went Rainham branch Had screw in my tyre lucky for me it was in the tread so no puncture Rainham branch didn't charge me Now that's what I call great customer service Can highly recommend using Rainham branch
Went to Rainham branch , saw Skoota and had three tyres fitted whilst I waited! Top quality service, exactly to the minute on time and price quoted. Happy friendly team there! Great service keep it up guys! Would not go anywhere else for myself or for my customers 10 out of 10.
Popped into Rainham to have a tyre changed today. Chose Watling Tyres as they were very competitive with their prices. Staff were friendly, polite and didn’t have to wait long for it to be done. Also they are still following the Coronavirus ruling.
Rainham team amazing as usual, job done swiftly and professionally.
Great service as always from the Ashford Branch, would recommend if you need tyres sorting quickly and cheaply.
Came all the way from London as I trust these guys. Sorted what other shops couldn't. 100% honest will always use watling tyres in the future.
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 2,585 reviews