Watling Tyres Reviews

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"I had the brake pads for my wife’s car fixed yesterday and I received an excellent service. Manager Andy and Steve always deliver great customer service that’s why we patronise Watling for the past 5years."
"I have used many tyre companies over the years but Watling Tyres I use whenever I can, always professional, very knowledgeable, reasonably priced and a great service."
"Watling tires Rainham Mark very good service very quick very polite"
"Great service at Rainham"
"Excellent quick service from Redhill branch, - needed a new tyre following a puncture, but had commitments. Tyre ordered and fitted in time for me to keep to my schedule. Well done guys - price compares well too."
"North fleet Branch Thanks to Michael for arranging mobile tyre fit for 2 wheels on same day service and also Eddie for the fast fitting turnaround, thanx guys, will definitely use you in the future if needed."
"Visited the Redhill branch yesterday to get a tyre replaced. Usually go to a somewhere else but decided to try it as was passing. Glad i did as they were very efficient and Glynn was very welcoming and helpful. Fantastic service and will definitely be my first choice next time!"
"RAINHAM Great service been there many times over the years"
"Fitted me in quickly at a time convenient to me even though it meant rearranging work. Very quick and professional fitting"
"Extremely fast, efficient and friendly service when examining and repairing my Tyre today. The Guy at Rainham (Gillingham) even remembered my name (without looking it up on the database and i haven't been in there for over a year)."
"I recently attended the Redhill Branch. A lovely young man called Glyn greeted and was able to see to my tyre needs right away. The waiting room was very clean with a lovely assortment of magazines to read the team fitted a tyre for me before I was even able to pick one up to read. I will definitely use them again."
"Great service Quick work And friendly staff Always recommended First time there but felt like been coming here for ages !!!"
"Excellent service at Redhill Branch today."
"Called up and spoke to Glynn on Saturday as I had a flat tyre and in a real panic as need to get to Newcastle from Redhill this week. He calmed me down and reassured me that he would help in what ever way he could. I got to the garage where they replaced the tyre and informed me the other 3 weren't safe for the journey and needed ordering. I've just returned from having them fitted. Glenn again, reassured me by getting the alignments check to confirm I can get my daughter to University safely. Thanks Glenn. Great customer service and will definitely use again - highly recommend."
"Rainham branch I had a tyre blow out, went to see Watling tyres within 10 minutes a guy in a van turned up and changed it, Spot on service 👍🏻"
"Always really helpful and friendly, very good service. Have been using them for many years. Watling tyres Rainham"
"The Redhill branch is ace. Super friendly and helpful."
"Amazing service from Watling rainham. Drove in no notice. Two tyres done in less than a hour. Great friendly staff. Highly recommend"
"The Redhill branch has a clean and bright reception area in there new workshop, there’s a good range of tyres to choose from and the job is done quickly and efficiently. I have never had any issues coming here."
"Hastings: Good service provided, new reception area is a great improvement. Would recommend you visit."
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 1,663 reviews