Watling Tyres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres

How would you rate Watling Tyres?

"Had two punchers in a week!! Extremely good value. Didn't hit the bank account too hard, very efficient & cheap also great customer service @Gravesend definitely recommend"
"Always Excellent service @ Rainham Mark I have used Watling Tyres many times over the years & Rainham Mark for the last 3 I would defiantly recommend them I wound never go anywhere else"
"I have been coming to Watling Tyres in Northfleet for the past 2 years. Always fantastic customer service. They have gone the extra mile a fitted a tyre for me a mile away from the garage. Highly recommend"
"Fantastic Service as always from the guys at the Ashford Branch."
Lloyd Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Lloyd Thomas Ref:- RAINHAM KENT BRANCH Great service, went in at 4.55 pm hoping not to find them closing at 5.00pm, slow puncture in offside rear tyre, needed replacement tyre and this was done speedily and the price was very fair and reasonable. I have used this garage for my tyres for many years and always had great service, I won't go anywhere else. Thank you."
"Excellent service from the Rainham Branch, went in late in the day with a suspected puncture was dealt with quickly and efficiently, they showed me the problem and did their best to give me the best outcome! Came away very happy. All the staff were very friendly and chatty! Won’t go anywhere else now! :-)"
"Fast speedy service,good value very friendly service..."
"Refill Store. A very helpful and pleasing chap called Glynn came to fit my tyre. Considered and knowledgeable, he explained the pros and cons of run flats. He was efficient and checked my other tyres for me. Would happily recommend them to friends. Thank you Glynn."
"Redhill store. Friendly staff, lovely and served immediately. Great customer service, very helpful team :)"
"I have used the Margate Branch 3 times in the last couple of weeks and found the staff to be very helpful, professional and extremely efficient. They have also given me good advice on safety matters, I would use them again for any future work or repairs and would advise friends to use the Branch also."
"What a lovely bunch of guys at Tunbridge Wells branch. They took my car in straight away and fixed my puncture. No wait. No messing about. All sorted😁"
"Highly recommend rainham branch had MOT and always get tyres there very friendly and helpful and great bunch of guys Thank you"
"Used these guys a few times now and always had great service. They're fast and efficient and i would definitely recommend them for great customer service."
"Replaced quick, staff very helpful"
Dave Dickinson
Verified Reviewer
"Turned up at the t/ wells branch today with two tyres needed for my audi dave and john sorted them in no time with coffee offered at first instance excellent service thanks guys will def recommend them in the future"
"Great service very efficient and polite staff who could not help enough with service and advice. Very reasonable prices as well."
Rachel Powell
Verified Buyer
"Visited gillingham to have my tyres put onto my new wheels. Before starting John made sure everything fitted, all correct parts in order ready to go. Been going to Gillingham for the past 20+ years wouldn't go anywhere else as John and his team go above and beyond for their customers. Excellent customee service and advice"
Tracey Pringle
Verified Buyer
"I turned up at Watling Tyres today with no appointment with a nail in my tire the staff were excellent they source me a tyre from a different branch collecting it whilst i waited, saving me a return journey. All staff were very polite and helpful, finding the locking wheel.nut in my new car (I didn't have a clue). It was an excellent service I will definitely be recommending the Northfleet Watling Tyres branch to my friends and be using them again. Thank you guys for your brilliant service."
"Visited Rainham Watling Tyres today who fixed my puncture quickly and professionally. Great customer service from the staff."
John Farrell
Verified Buyer
"Have taken my cars to Watling Tyres Sittingbourne branch for many years and always found them to be friendly, helpful and efficient. Took my car in for an MOT today and also my wife's car as I had been unable to fit a new sidelight due to the confined space behind the headlight unit. The manual said that you had to remove the whole headlight unit to fit the bulb. Left the cars with them at 10:50 and returned about 11:45 to find that work on both vehicles had been completed. I was amazed. What a wonderful attitude the team at Sittingbourne have and well done and thank you Watling Tyres. Great service as always."
Watling Tyres is rated 4.94 based on 895 reviews