Watling Tyres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Excellent service. Very helpful, friendly and professional"
"Excellent service. The staff were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble"
"Turned up at the Gillingham branch needing a new tyre. Was seen immediately, replaced within 10 mins and on my way. Good price. Couldn't fault them!"
"Excellent service at Gillingham Branch. Mark checked and advised on tyre, very helpful and objective and advised what I needed to do to help make sure the problem doesn’t occur again. Just what a customer wants👍"
"Friendly and really good customer service. Excellent value for money."
"Watling Tyres in Gillingham, made me feel welcome and at ease with their helpfulness. Very pleased to use them."
"Was served by Glynn on this occasion and as on previous visits to Redhill branch, got friendly and very quick service! Advised I needed 2 new tyres which were fitted and tracking done in less than 45 mins. Never go anywhere else."
"Thank you to Glynn for your friendly prompt service. Tyres orders and delivered next day. Always get our tyres from Watling tyres Redhill as very readonably priced, especially when run flats are needed. Hope you all enjoy the cookies."
"John and rest of the team at the Gillingham Depot were efficient and fast, great service all round."
"Ashford branch were super quick, phoned for a price at Noon, were able to fit a new battery at 13:30, to cap it all they were the cheapest. Fantastic!"
"Glynn in the Redhill branch was ever so helpful, efficient and managed to order the trye I needed in and fit it same day. Thank you!"
"Ashford.....great bunch of lads.go out of there way to help.exelent customer service .."
"My mum had driven me down to Canterbury for university and when we got here the car said that we needed to check the tyre pressure, so went straight to them and within 5 minutes they had looked at them checked them and pumped them up for us even though we had no appointment. The gentleman that helped us out was extremely helpful and I would highly recommend them"
"Brilliant guys at Sittingbourne, I would give 6*s if it was an option. I know they laugh at the state of my old Landy but I don't trust it to anyone else. The effort they put in to getting it through it's last MOT was amazing. Nice one Ian and Co."
"Great service at Canterbury easy parking and quick, nice one"
"The branch in Canterbury. All were very helpful and informative and also very friendly! They did my tyres one day and ordered the parts for my breaks to be fixed the very next day. 10 out of 10 for professionalism, friendliness, good and swift work to my car and good value for money. Would recommend"
"A bad week for tyres, with two problems a few days apart. Called by Watling Tyres Canterbury purely on "spec", and because it's on my route. Good choice, Excellent service, new tyres at good prices. Soon on my way again (twice). Chris and Damien in the workshop , nice going guys. Not forgetting the man behind the desk"
"John & the staff at Gillingham provided an excellent service at competitive prices. Friendly & knowledgeable staff always willing to help."
"Forgot to mention Glynn and Paul are at Watlings Redhill. See previous review"
"Dealt with Glynn on arrival and found him open, friendly and knowledgable. They didn't have the tyre size i required, but had them in the next day. Paul did a good job of fitting them, making sure they were clean and all tyres were at the correct pressure. Very easy transaction from start to finish. Not the first time I have used them, nor will it be the last. Always helpful, always friendly"
Watling Tyres is rated 4.94 based on 1,177 reviews