Watling Tyres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres

How would you rate Watling Tyres?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I have been going to Watling tyre Redhill for at least twenty years now and always have had a excellent service. Still seems to be the same staff even after all these years."
"The Dover branch has been spot on for years and I always feel comfortable asking for advice about tyres or general servicing. I booked my car in for service and MOT today and they did a great job, including sorting out a failure, service, retest, and even sorted my brakes as well. Good price, good service, and I trust them, thanks and i'll be back."
"Margate branch, so helpful, ordered in four tyres for our daughters car, were in the next day. Very efficient service"
"John and Keith at the Gillingham branch always give excellent customer service,they are always polite and helpful,they are a credit to the company,this is why i always come back to this branch and will continue to do so i the future."
Emily Ashcroft
Unverified Reviewer
"Very happy with the service I had yesterday from Redhill branch. I went in with a flat Tyre which was found to be damaged so required a replacement. I did not have a spare so needed it there and then but they did not have any in stock so I was stuck. The manager then set about trying to find one which he did and I was on my way within a couple of hours.Thank you for your help and understanding."
"Have used the Redhill branch of Watling for a few years now having carried out an initial price check. On every occasion they have proven to be very efficient competent and helpful. They do not try to sell me the most expensive option but offer honest advice which I have now learnt to rely on. As well as the above I have found their fitters to be very pleasant and courteous. Highly recommended"
MRS MELINDA GRANT
Unverified Reviewer
"Dover branch - have the equipment other tyre places don't have. I have fixed middle wheels so they need balancing via computer. I get good priced tyres, no chasing around and not too bad on tracking prices either. All done under one roof. Friendly staff too."
"I’ve always found Watling tyres to be very competitive on price, for both car and motorcycle tyres. Recently, I phoned my local Watling Tyres in St.Leonards-on-sea on Saturday morning 20 minutes before they were due to close, as I urgently needed 2 new rear tyres. Without hesitation they fitted me in and ended up closing 10 minutes late to get the job done. Now that’s what I call Service!"
"Tunbridge Wells branch - very efficient and very helpful"
"Catford branch. Very good customer service with free hot drink. Very friendly staff. Excellent service."
"Tunbridge Wells Watling Tyres ate great, with a warm welcome, friendly knowledgable staff and great prices. No need to go anywhere else."
"Margate branch are always more than helpful, fast and very trustworthy with their advice. Great company and well represented in margate"
"Attended the Gravesend Branch this morning for a Faulty Tyre. Received excellent service from Terry, he kindly empathised with my OCD, also great advice and info from Colin. Highly recommended."
Jacqueline Ambrose
Unverified Reviewer
"Friendly staff, free coffee, very accommodating ."
"Had a flat in the high street Redhill got in touch with Watlings and was on my way within the hour. Great service good price."
"Spot on service and minimum waiting time. Highly recommended"
Grant Sherratt
Verified Reviewer
"A very good quick service at the Rainham branch in and out in only 15 mins with very good prices."
"Great service very friendly. Thank you watling tyres Hastings."
Richard Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"Always had a prompt helpfull service and fair prices from the team at Tunbridge Wells The only place i go for tyres"
"Excellent and speedy service. Our tyre fitter, Glynn, from Redhill branch was helpful and informative."
Watling Tyres is rated 4.94 based on 812 reviews