Watling Tyres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat
"I took my car into Redhill for new tyres today. The staff were great, especially Glynn who was at the reception desk. He immediately took a look at my car and checked the stock to find the right tyres, then gave me the price. They were quick and efficient and made me feel welcome. I'm very happy with my tyres and the service."
"Excellent service very polite and professional would recommend to anyone and everyone I went to the Watling tyres in Hastings"
"A Great service professional and very costomer focused. Will always use these guys now. Darren Mercedes Ml"
"First visit to watling tyres Rainham this week. From the first contact in the phone to driving away I can inly say A+++ service. Very competitive prices and care and attention. Absolutely faultless. New tyres, windscreen wipers and tracking. Very happy customer. Thank you"
"Thank you to Toady and the boys at Bexhill Rd Hastings for great service"
"Used Rainham branch of Watling Tyres for the second time yesterday. Absolutely brilliant service, both times. All staff were friendly and approachable. They were very helpful prior to booking in my car and also for my other half’s one which I will book in next week"
"Used the Gravesend branch yesterday. Had a show puncture, Jamie and Will great guys helped me, very impressed with service and attitude with all staff. Thank you very much"
"Excellent friendly service at Redhill. Been a customer for years and they have never let me down."
"Excellent service, very helpful and friendly"
"The staff are friendly and very approachable, the working atmosphere presented happy workers. Nothing it seems was a problem. Thankyou for your service."
"Very happy with northfleet depot. michael was very helpfull. Steve got me in quick and did 4 tyres on my car will use again"
"Guys @ Redhill really know their stuff, very helpful team and competitive pricing; definitely recommend 👍"
"Very quick, professional service. Excellent value for money. Would go nowhere else for Tyre replacement or repair."
"Excellent service as usual and at a good price. 2 new tyres fitted and I’m back on the road in no time."
"Expect good service at Rainham branch - been using them for years, The guys are always helpful and friendly. Thanks fellas."
"Excellent service at Gillingham , fitted my own front motorcycle tyre , balanced and new valve brilliant price too . ***** stars guys."
"Super speedy. Very responsive despite turning up at the end of the working day. My car is back on the driveway with a replacement tyre all within 45 mins of discovering a nail had punctured the old one! Amazing service. Thank you."
"Really fast service from the guys at Redhill. Thanks to all."
"Fantastic service in RAINHAM I had a screw in my tyre, they took it into their workshop and repaired in within 15 minutes. Whilst waitìng I was offerred a hot drink. All the staff where very friendly and polite. Great experience...will use them again."
"I rang the Redhill branch and they were very helpful on the phone. I took my car in the next day and they managed to repair my puncture. Glynn was very helpful and friendly, as were the other staff members I came into contact with. As a single female it is quite daunting going into a tyre and exhaust depot but I felt relaxed and unintimidated. I will definitely use them in the future."
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 1,314 reviews