Watling Tyres Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

01474312060

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Pelham Rd, Gravesend DA11 0HN, United Kingdom, ,

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
I visited the Rainham branch to get my tyres fixed and they were very friendly, helpful and efficient. Would recormend them to other people for future use.
Just had four new tyres fitted at Gravesend branch. Excellent service and Colin was really kind and helpful.Definitely would recommend them.
Fantastic service no fuss just a top class service
We had a screw in our tyre while we were out. They were able to see us immediately which was great. They are very Covid aware and we had to wait in the car until they were ready for us. We were offered a coffee while we waited. We’ve used Watling Tyres for years and would highly recommend.
Very helpful great service
Great customer service. Very helpful and friendly team. Fitted me in quickly to get two tyres replaced. Thank you! (Rainham Watling Tyres)
Rainham - very quick service. ordered the exact tyre i waned and fitted within 10 minutes. great customer service and great prices.
Excellent service as usual. Fast, efficient and always friendly.
Rainham Branch: Scooter and Steve helpfully found some modern tyres to replace a pair of very old crossplies from my old boat trailer. Helpful and very friendly service.
I had 2new tyres fitted on my wheels for my caravan at Rainham depot and the staff were more than helpful they took the wheels from the boot of my car and returned them with new ones fitted also the price was good will use this depot again .
Redhill Watling tyres excellent service as all ways, very friendly staff. Great prices
Awesome work done at a good price and they answered all my questions
Arrived at Redhill depot this morning with a nearly new motorcycle tyre still on the wheel, from which I had removed a nail. I was expecting to be told "We don't repair motorcycle tyres, you'll have to buy a new one". But no, they examined the inside of the tyre, told me there was no structural damage, and would I like them to repair it with a proper mushroom plug. Yes please, and I'm on my way inside 30 mins. Brilliant!!
Excellent service done at a good price.
Very efficient and friendly service at the Rainham (Kent) branch
Fantastic service from the team at the Rainham branch. Professional, to the point. No sales pitch you can get at some garages just honest mechanics. Cheers
Great service at the Redhill branch, went above and beyond to check all my tyres even though I only came in for one. Would definitely recommend!
I had a puncture to rear tyre. Waiting time was minimal. Polite quick service with a smile. Used before and will defiantly use again. Dealt with a fella called Colin.
Visited the Rainham Branch with a tricky but urgent job. Staff were polite and very helpful getting the job done quickly and most satisfactorily. Thank you for a job well done.
Took my car to Rainham branch of Watling Tyres as I had a nail in my tyre. All Covid rules were in place/ followed and staff very helpful. I didn’t have an appointment but didn’t have to wait long and was very pleased to be told that they were able to repair the tyre, so minimum cost for me - one very happy customer!
Watling Tyres is rated 4.94 based on 2,616 reviews