Watling Tyres Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
I had 2new tyres fitted on my wheels for my caravan at Rainham depot and the staff were more than helpful they took the wheels from the boot of my car and returned them with new ones fitted also the price was good will use this depot again .
Redhill Watling tyres excellent service as all ways, very friendly staff. Great prices
Awesome work done at a good price and they answered all my questions
Had to have two new replacement tyres on front of my car, Rainham, Kent, Branch, very helpful, courteous, job done well. Thank you.
Arrived at Redhill depot this morning with a nearly new motorcycle tyre still on the wheel, from which I had removed a nail. I was expecting to be told "We don't repair motorcycle tyres, you'll have to buy a new one". But no, they examined the inside of the tyre, told me there was no structural damage, and would I like them to repair it with a proper mushroom plug. Yes please, and I'm on my way inside 30 mins. Brilliant!!
Excellent service done at a good price.
Very efficient and friendly service at the Rainham (Kent) branch
Fantastic service from the team at the Rainham branch. Professional, to the point. No sales pitch you can get at some garages just honest mechanics. Cheers
Great service at the Redhill branch, went above and beyond to check all my tyres even though I only came in for one. Would definitely recommend!
I had a puncture to rear tyre. Waiting time was minimal. Polite quick service with a smile. Used before and will defiantly use again. Dealt with a fella called Colin.
Visited the Rainham Branch with a tricky but urgent job. Staff were polite and very helpful getting the job done quickly and most satisfactorily. Thank you for a job well done.
Took my car to Rainham branch of Watling Tyres as I had a nail in my tyre. All Covid rules were in place/ followed and staff very helpful. I didn’t have an appointment but didn’t have to wait long and was very pleased to be told that they were able to repair the tyre, so minimum cost for me - one very happy customer!
I went into the Rainham, Kent branch. Very efficient, friendly service. I was shown my tyre before a replacement was put on. I'd gone in to have a puncture repair.
Quick, friendly and trustworthy service in the Gravesend branch.
I visited watling tyres rainham with a slow puncture very polite and a prompt service, back on the road in no time thank you.
Good quality friendly and helpful service at Watling Tyres Rainham Mark branch , Kent. Great people.
Brilliant service from the Rainham branch, phoned up, found my tyre in stock and after I made a mad dash over from Maidstone managed to fit it for me before they closed. Friendly faces all round, great service, will definitely be using again!
satisfied with the service provided at Watling Tyres Rainham Staff very helpful polite and work oriented good standard of service
Good customer service and always happy to help
Had a tyre fitted at your Rainham mark branch today, very friendly and the price was very reasonable and helpful. I always use this branch just wish they still did mots as had my car mot’d there for many years
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 2,605 reviews