Watling Tyres Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

01474312060

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Pelham Rd, Gravesend DA11 0HN, United Kingdom, ,

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
Good service polite and efficient. Would give 5 star But a technician mask was left in my car. May be worth a quick check over before releasing back to the customer especially in these times
Visited tonbridge well depot. Great, friendly and helpful. Affordable price and very well mannered staff.
Very good friendly services at Rainham branch Alan Morgan
I would like to thank Colin and Lee, at the Gravesend Branch. Brilliant service, knowledge and patience in abundance! I left with complete confidence and no alternative but to use this branch in future! I am grateful to have a professional, reliable vehicle resource locally!
Always helpful and do a good job at a fair price. My first choice whenever I need a tyre.
The team in Gravesend are brilliant. Friendly, helpful and fair. Good priced tyres and a speedy service. It's my first port of call for anything they're related. They've helped me repair a puncture and given honest advice when it comes to replacements.
Good Service and friendly. Let me leave my car with them making it convenient for me to collect at the end of my working day.
Excellent service at Watling tyres Rainham Kent, Specially during recent difficult time
Northfleet lads very helpful and friendly, easy on the eye too 😜
Great service, friendly & I'd recommend & return. Thank you guys at Watling Tyres Rainham Kent. Being a female I felt completely comfortable & not 'sold extras' that were not required like other tyre places of similar status!
Recently suffered a flat tyre and phoned Watling Tyres Rainham asking for quote. Was asked to bring car in and they would see if tyre could be repaired rather than replaced. Tyre evidently had lost its seal with the rim and Watling fixed it and had me back on road within 29 minutes - excellent service and saved e the proce of new tyre They also do servicing, but sadly no longer do MOTs so if you have an annual service and MOT you would have to go elsewhere .......shame
Good customer service. I had to wait a day for my tyres to be delivered as not in stock but great and quick service to have them fitted. As I had been quoted a cheaper price the day before they kept to that price. I have used the Redhill branch for many years with my various cars.
Hastings branch are very helpful. I got a puncture and my wheelbrace was missing they came out and changed the wheel at no extra cost. I have a medical condition and this is the second time they've helped me be coming out. Last time the flat tyre was literally against a kerb and they attended.
Unable to supply the tyres requested however came up with a sorlution that suited. Went out of their way to ensure that we went away happy. Tunbridge Wells branch.
Tunbridge Wells got my tyres the next day four me I took my car in it went straight into the garage 2 tyres fitted in under an hour very good service friendly and efficient and a good price. Thank you watling tyres
A change of tyres from winter to summer for run flats. Rainham could not have been more helpful - they identified 2 defective tyres (virtually new) on the summer ones caused by damage in removal. We went back to the Company that removed them and obtained free replacements. 3 weeks later Rainham changed the 4 tyres with a comment on one of the winter tyres. Customer service and knowledge first class - thanks.
Great service from this Rainham garage, always happy to help in a timely way - highly recommended
Excellent service at Gillingham , fitted my own front motorcycle tyre , balanced and new valve brilliant price too . ***** stars guys.
Redhill I never go anywhere else, always accomodating, nothing is a problem, very professional. 👍
Tunbridge Wells Branch Looking for a couple of tyres on Mazda (MUV). Usual problem with this type of vehicle in terms of availability. at branch - regional search could only rustle one tyre in afternoon and one the day after for pukka make (Goodyear). However, there was a budget option with Hifly. £70 cheaper per tyre so almost half price - balanced against lower overall mileage because softer rubber compound. Tracking was out - checked and corrected for free. Overall, could not solve things immediately (which I can sort of understand otherwise they would need a massive warehouse at each branch) which is why only 4 stars but service, activity and friendliness very good. Would use again. Have previously used Swanley branch of Watling and they were very good as well.
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 2,613 reviews