Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Excellent service, as ever. Very helpful in working out my filter problem and getting the new controller unit ordered. Now received, installed and working.
Excellent service would highly recommend this company . All the products Purchased were dispatched promptly .
As advised by Andy that it probably would not work it did not work
so I bought another pump from you which is working fine
delivery service good
Eric Watson
Did the job with no hassle
Well pleased
Called your company for help and was immediately greeted by a person with a clear idea of what I required. My new pump handle was despatched and arrived next day!
Excellent and professional advisory service and supersonic delivery.

a great company.
Very helpful and fast delivery
Very Good Service
Great service, prompt delivery and very well packed
Not 5star as one part was faulty. However, very fast response and new part sent quickly. Fountain works really well and looks great.
Perfect will be ordering some more cable.
I spoke to Water Garden before purchasing the Pondovac 3. Delivery was quick but one of the vac poles was damaged. After providing photo evidence Water Garden sent a replacement - so great service. And the Pondovac 3 does an excellent job and I've used it a couple of times now; its so easy to set up. Each time cleaning out more of the dirt that settles. Pond is looking excellent
Very professional and efficient 2 years since first ordered and had all my information at hand , first class
Friendly and very helpful service.
The hose I purchased was of a better quality than I have been able to get hold of in the past; quality is important when the pond system is working continuously for many years.
Excellent service as always - fast delivery and exactly what was ordered. Returning customer and I will continue to be so.
The chlorine water filter is simple and easy to use and very functional. Arrived quickly.
Required a motor to drive the small conveyor mat in the filter box. Oase aquamax system. The motor fitting had been updated since my original purchase but staff was aware of this and gave me the correct advice and supplied the correct part. Delivery was prompt and the motor fit, worked, and pleased me and the koi no end. Thanks all. Take care and keep well.
Hi Great knowledge and advice, great service, parts arrived very quickly.
I would highly recommend Water Garden
Very good food koi just lap it up. Water garden is now my number one for professional advice.
Derek
Been running a week or so now ,water so much clearer ,unbelievable.
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 1,189 reviews