Water Garden Reviews

Read Water Garden Reviews

contact@water-garden.co.uk

Unit 7 Warrior Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 1TX

Tell us how Water Garden made you happy
Service and products all excellent. We would highly recommend using ‘Water Garden’.
We will definitely be purchasing from them again.
Very satisfied, staff very helpful
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
The OASE Aqua max premium 6000 I purchased from Water Garden is a really well made piece of equipment that I am delighted with. The flow rate is consistent indicating to me that as the documentation says can deal with debris easily.
The pond pipe I brought is of high quality as well, I can say that I am totally satisfied
The delivery was incredibly quick to boot.
Very helpful and informative regarding water pumps in general and my need specifically. Will be happy to revisit in the future.
Really helpful, yet to put the pump etc in but service was top rate and its seems, we have a good warranty and back up from Water Garden, so that's really reassuring.
We were very happy with the advice and purchase of the pump for our water feature. It is perfect and it looks exactly like you said it would. Thank you.
After my pool pump stopped working I contacted water garden and the man Ithink his name was Andy was very helpful and as a result the pump restarted and is still operating. But I still decided to purchase another pump because I was impressed with him and also an insurance for the future ,I thank you all again and I received the new pump next morning
Excellent service in an emergency and under lockdown. Many thanks for your prompt assistance.
Iv been supplied the wrong gear twice snd had no response from emails very disappointed
Hi Dean,

The threaded fittings ordered are incompatible with your pool pump as your connection collar is missing the union piece, which means that standard BSP threaded components will not fit unless your union connection issue is resolved first. We emailed and have tried several times to call and discuss in detail but to no avail to date I’m afraid.

Please contact us to discuss.

Best Regards - Andy @ Water Garden Ltd.
Needed a pump quickly and was asvised to go Water Garden. They are so very helpful and happy to answer any question. I will be using them in the future for all my pond stuff.
We received our liner just yesterday and deployed it today. We have begun the process of filling and expect to test the pump (for waterfall) later next week). All seems to be working to schedule thanks.
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Prompt delivery.
Excellent service and the is fish food is good the fish love it
Heavy duty hose was exactly as described. strong and no leaks so far
Great product - great price and a very fast delivery. I popped it in the pond straight away. It's doing a great job, even the fish are enjoying their new fountain. Love it! Thank you👍
The fountain was very expensive to buy and I didn’t get a huge amount of help when I rang up for advice, but the service was very efficient even through lockdown and the product works well, so far!
1st class service placed my order Monday afternoon received my order Tuesday morning brill
Equipment working very well. Water has cleared quickly and fish appreciate all the additional oxygen and are leaping around like dolphins! Jack provided sound, friendly advice. Thank you
Having dealt with Water-Garden for 12 years now, their service is always exceptional!
Lots of advice and swift delivery of orders to here in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
Water Garden is rated 4.87 based on 1,184 reviews