Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Nice easy process, good price
Informative and easy!!
Amazing service. Honest !
Great so far, I've not had to make a claim yet but happy so far with price, documents etc
Painfree transaction. Easy site to navigate xx
Waggel 5 star review on 25th January 2021
It’s been great so far and makes insurance interesting!
Waggel 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Very smooth and easy transition from Bought By Many
everything good and easy to join Waggel for our dog insurance. The only thing that could improve is the printing off the paperwork. I printed the initial after purchase which was "massive" ie many pages. All pages NOT NUMBERED. Then after acceptance from Waggel there was more paperwork. Please could you suggest when and what should be printed, and NUMBER the PAGES. Thank you. Frank W.
Hi Frank,

Thank you for your feedback, I will be passing this on along to our Tech Team.

Thanks,
Mareia
Very good help full .hope its as good as I read about
Nice and easy
Great experience, resolved my claim in full within a day
Excellent. We had to submit a claim just two months after adopting our pup, and Waggel handled it brilliantly: quickly, smoothly and with no issues whatsoever. Thank you.
There are some problems with navigating around the web site, amending policy details and overall it was quite a struggle to sort things out. Also I don't like recurring payments on credit cards and would prefer to pay by direct debit. This nearly caused me to go elsewhere.
Hi Stephen,

We are sorry to hear that you was having difficulty navigating around our website. We are always here to help if you are struggling, you can give us a call or talk to someone through our web chat.
You will be happy to hear that we are working on offering our customers the option to pay by direct debit. This option will be available soon.

Thanks,
Mareia
Very straight forward
Great service quick to resolve.
Very easy to get a quote and sign up
Easy to setup
Excellent service very happy thankyou
I was so happy to find an insurance that was extremely clear and easy to use and access. I absolutely love the fact that they love rescued animals. Some other insurances wont insure your pet because they are rescued.
I was disappointed with Waggel service I’m existing client since April last year. Last year I changed my bank debit card and my bank told me the direct payment would keep automatically. However, the direct payment was not set up automatic and my policy was cancelled and I didn’t receive an email or text to let me know. Now my dog is without insurance for 14 days, I’m disappointed with this situation
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service provided by Waggel. If you would like to discuss this further, please send an email to complaints@waggel.co.uk and we will be happy to investigate this matter.
Waggel is rated 4.76 based on 1,185 reviews