Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
The process of making a claim is so straightforward and quick!
Brilliant service, simple to use.
Waggel 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Excellent. I have put in my first claim which was resolved in just over two weeks, very quick in my experience of insurance claims in general. I highly recommend Waggel to anyone with a pet.
Waggel 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Very good took a little longer but think that was down to vets slow response
Amazing, so quick and efficient. Much appreciated for all your help!
Waggel 5 star review on 17th September 2021 Waggel 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Lovely customer service, even all is online, it feels very personal.
Outstanding service, easy from start to finish! Easy to put in a claim, could track the progress of the claim and promptly resolved. Made a stressful time a lot less stressful!
Like how easy and straightforward the process is, from a customer stance it’s a pretty good service!
Waggel 5 star review on 14th September 2021
I’m so pleased with the service I’ve had so far from Customer Service, FirstVet and the claims line, very helpful and super efficient. I’m pleased I chose Waggel insurance for my kitten who is now 1 year old.
This was so easy less than 5 minutes start to finish setting up.
Brilliant and the lady I spoke to was very nice and professional well done Waggel
Made my first claim on my insurance for my dog on Saturday morning after my dog was in the vets on Friday. It really simple to make the claim online. Then on Sunday I got an email to say my claim was successful and 3 working days later the money was in my account. I’m really impressed at how simple and quick this was.
An excess for every single issue is appalling and not mirrored by other providers.
Hi Mike, We are really sad to see you and Thea leave the Waggel family. When purchasing the policy, during the quote flow process it explains how excess is paid per condition, per year. For example, if your pet was to go to the vet 5 times for the same condition you would only pay the excess once. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Mareia
Amazing!! Easy process to claim and helpful service. Couldn’t ask for more.
Professional and informative ...straight forward and easy
I'm very impressed with the service from Waggel! Will recommend to all my friends & colleagues.
do not use this insurance, that try to get out of paying out, i have a kiyyen that was covered by them and i made a clame for an emergency vet due to diarrhea and vomiting and they declined the case clamibg it was an existing condition i nevrr said obe thing about being from the moment i had him it stated a cople of months ago and the vomiting was only a week ago
Hi Sean, Thank you for you feedback, and I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your claim decision. Having assessed your kitten’s medical history, the vet has stated that he suffered from Diarrhoea in May, which is prior to your policy with Waggel. As per your policy wording, we are unable to provide cover for any pre-existing conditions. As you are dissatisfied with your claim decision, this has been logged as a formal complaint and the claim will be re-assessed by our head of claims. She will be in contact with you or your vet if further information is required. I hope Kobie is feeling better. Kind regards, Mareia
Easy to arrange and excellent price !
Haven't had to use them yet
Very good . My claim was dealt with promptly and completed within a week.
Waggel 5 star review on 24th August 2021