Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Good 2 months pet insurance
Although I have not had to make a claim, the policies are very fairly priced with good cover compared to other popular policies. Easy to do online too!
Very easy to use website and no complicated policies
That was so easy!! Thank you so much 🐶
Very good Chat a little slow But the lady was very helpful and answered all my questions
Easy to purchase, clear and concise information
Easy to arrange insurance
I’ve just signed up - remarkably easy and transparent on boarding!
So simple to set up and very clearly explained. Also great value for money compared to other insurers.
Waggel 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Great! Very great.
Pretty good
Seems easy so far!
Very good exceptionally easy going
What a complete waste of time! I’m glad I cancelled my insurance for both dogs. The vet bill was £274 total so over the claim contribution amount. The fact you have broken it down so you don’t have to pay is ridiculous.
Hi Sarah, Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the outcome of your claims. Although the vet bill was for £274 it was for 2 separate claims. One was for the wound on Loki’s paw that was for £160.09 and the other claim was for an ear infection for £114.69. Although both claims were approved they were both below your claim contribution (excess) of £250 and therefore no payment was due. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Mareia
Excellent, easy to use site, informative, clear and helpful
Waggel 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Very easy to set up and play with to suit your needs. Plus first month free is bonus.
Easy transaction
Excellent and efficient
Easy to use and understand. A reasonably priced.
I tried to pay twice on the mobile and it didn't work. Otherwise a very simple set up. The proof in how good you are will be when I need you.
Waggel is rated 4.75 based on 1,431 reviews