Waggel Reviews

Based on 1,923 reviews
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Waggel have been brilliant. This is my first claim and all so simple and easy to manage. Would highly recommend.
Amazing! So easy and so helpful.
Very easy instructions to follow
Easy,affordable,simple
Waggel 5 star review on 5th August 2022
Exceptional: Alice in claims sorted out my dog Luca's attack claim. It was all very simple and easy to do online. She means the world to me so thanks a million. Carole.
Good site.
Absolutely brilliant- I’m recommending Waggel to all my pet owner friends!
Waggel 5 star review on 26th July 2022
Very swift and professional dealing with claims. Had a couple of delays but nothing to do with Waggel. Once they had all the details everything was always processed within a few days.
The results are in and the rumours are true! In unfortunate circumstances, my pup was involved in an accident which left me with a hefty bill for his care (900 quid ). Waggel made the process as pain-free as possible when claiming. Their advisors are ever so polite and willing to help, not to mention the online portal is so well made to help track the process from start to finish. For a first-time claim, I couldn't be happier with the result and my sweet pup got the emergency care he needed. You can tell the customer advisors are animal lovers too, pet insurance that truly works!
Excellent service thank you
Waggel 5 star review on 21st July 2022 Waggel 5 star review on 21st July 2022
Waggle have been amazing throughout my whole experience … it’s a very stressful time when your pet is ill or injured and knowing that the insurance claim has been very simple and stress free has been brilliant. Thank you waggle x
Basically, no matter how cute the website, or how competitive the price, what you need to know is how the claim process goes. I have been a Waggel customer for 4 months. My dog got an eye infection. I used the free app to talk with a vet who told me to see my local vet ASAP. I saw the vet and got eye drops. It cost me £71. As I have a £50 claim contribution, I thought this was a good claim to make (small, easy, one off). I used the website. It literally took 2 mins. I then had a long wait for my vet and Waggel to communicate (no idea what the hold up was, it may have been my local vet) but after about 2 weeks, Waggel asked me one clarification question, then within a day, they agreed to pay out. And today the £21 went into my account. Really easy. No issues. I will report back as to what the insurance policy increase to at renewal, but hopefully it will be negligible. From illness to money in the bank was 24 days.
I first saw waggle on my tablet in an advertisement so I had a look and seems to be very good and very straightforward to fill in your application online
Waggel 5 star review on 18th July 2022
Waggel are an excellent pet insurance company, the claim process is incredibly easy and stress free. I highly recommend Waggel to everyone who loves their pets!
The app is easy to navigate, however it didn’t allow me to add some information i.e: that this is 3rd vets visit for this problem.
Marvellous service which has kept me informed of the progress of my claim from beginning to end. Frendly emails and great resolution of the case.
Waggel 5 star review on 13th July 2022
Great service by the team. My claim was denied, I clarified the information needed and my claim was approved. Thank you for your hard work.
Excellent service and no fuss, I did not really expect my claim to be successful as it only involved the dogs eating grapes, but I am delighted the Insurance covered this anyway, very pleased with the outcome. Thank you very much
Very easy to complete claim
Excellant. Thank you much for caring about the welfare of my 2 cats. But mainly for settling my claim without hassle. I will recommend Waggle to my friends.
Waggel is rated 4.7 based on 1,923 reviews