Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
The process of making a claim is so straightforward and quick!
Brilliant service, simple to use.
Waggel 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Excellent. I have put in my first claim which was resolved in just over two weeks, very quick in my experience of insurance claims in general. I highly recommend Waggel to anyone with a pet.
Waggel 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Very good took a little longer but think that was down to vets slow response
Amazing, so quick and efficient. Much appreciated for all your help!
Waggel 5 star review on 17th September 2021 Waggel 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Lovely customer service, even all is online, it feels very personal.
Outstanding service, easy from start to finish! Easy to put in a claim, could track the progress of the claim and promptly resolved. Made a stressful time a lot less stressful!
Like how easy and straightforward the process is, from a customer stance it’s a pretty good service!
Waggel 5 star review on 14th September 2021
I’m so pleased with the service I’ve had so far from Customer Service, FirstVet and the claims line, very helpful and super efficient. I’m pleased I chose Waggel insurance for my kitten who is now 1 year old.
This was so easy less than 5 minutes start to finish setting up.
Brilliant and the lady I spoke to was very nice and professional well done Waggel
Made my first claim on my insurance for my dog on Saturday morning after my dog was in the vets on Friday. It really simple to make the claim online. Then on Sunday I got an email to say my claim was successful and 3 working days later the money was in my account. I’m really impressed at how simple and quick this was.
Amazing!! Easy process to claim and helpful service. Couldn’t ask for more.
Professional and informative ...straight forward and easy
I'm very impressed with the service from Waggel! Will recommend to all my friends & colleagues.
Easy to arrange and excellent price !
Very good . My claim was dealt with promptly and completed within a week.
Waggel 5 star review on 24th August 2021
I’ve been very unfortunate to have to claim for my 16mth old cockapoo due to needing surgery, the team at waggel have been nothing but five star especially Katie and Becca who I have the most contact with they rushed my pre-Authorisation through to allow him to attend a specialist appointment and have paid the outstanding balance within 7 days of him been discharged I did my research when taking out insurance and I can honestly say I’m soooo glad I made the decision to go with these guys thank you again my little fellas on the road to recovery
Very helpful service. I phoned up and spoke to Katie who walked me through how to make a claim. Amazing service thank you for your help!!
Simple to use and very clear explanations - so far I am very impressed. Given your website is full of puns, I thought I would let you know my dog's favourite album is Bark Side of the Moon.
Waggel is rated 4.72 based on 1,620 reviews