Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Really simple to use and get the insurance in place.
have changed our insurance for our 3 dogs and saved money for all three dogs and this was so easy to complete on-line and to get the policies off and so pleased to have changed and looked at all the offers available to my girls
There are a lot of reviews here that talk about great sign-up experience and a lot of people wondering what is claims process like. Well... I know now :) It is equally smooth. No need to do any paper forms, scanning invoices or anything like that. You simply provide description of the condition, date, amount and vet. practice. They take care of the rest. Very transparent. Just awesome. And if you have got any question there is a nominated person for each claim you can chat to.
Good. Easy to set up and well explained.
excellent website very easy and informative
From initially purchasing what we viewed as good value and comprehensive lifetime insurance(you never know until you have to make a claim!) for our puppy through to superfast verification of claim with our vet and settlement..... just awesome service & support Thank you Waggel
Thanks for the brilliant assistance
Very straightforward
Simple, fast and efficient. Woof!
Completed with ease.
Been very good. Easy to use to obtain quote. Cover appears very good, for the price.
very good very clear and easy
So easy to get a quote, simple to understand 10/10
I am not very good with technology so when asked for the policy through the post the team was very accommodating. Cover is one of the better ones around and can fit it to your budget.
It was easy to take insurance out for both my dogs
Excellent easy set up, appears great on line dashboard and claims system. Bit more expensive than some - but cheaper than others. HOWEVER, as we all know, the real test is only when you go to claim - that is the only time you know whether you made the right choice !! So far so good tho.
Early days but having looked at dozens of policies and read dozens of absolutely stinking reviews for other companies, Waggel seems to be trusted and well liked.
I signed up my two Alaskan Klee Kai to Waggel last year after a poor experience with another pet insurance company. I love how easy their website is to use. It’s far superior than dealing with paperwork with other pet insurance company I’ve previously used. Waggel really remove the hassle of pet insurance and make it easy and simple to understand. They’ve also got lots of added benefits for members too.
So far, so good
Just been given and accepted a fantastic quote. Been meaning to insure her for some time. Hope I have left the automatic renewal box checked. How can I find out?
Hi Margaret,

Thanks for joining the Waggel pack, we're glad to have you with us.

In order to find out:

1. Go to Waggel.co.uk
2. Click on Members Area (top right). This may ask you to login with your email and password.
3. Click on "Insurance & Claims" (top right) and then look at the bottom right under Payment Method, it will say "Auto-renew On" or "Auto-renew Off" depending on what you've selected.

Alternatively you can just go to Waggel.co.uk and ask your personal Customer Champion by clicking on the Live Chat icon (bottom right)

Let us know if you struggle!
Ross (Co-Founder)