Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
So easy and straightforward, I’m amazed and so quick too. Thank you so much for your help. This is the first time we have claimed and it was just so easy when I’ve had so many other things on my mind to do with my dog . Really appreciated.
Great easy application
Great very easy to understand
So quick and easy to insure my dog!
Waggel 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Great times were had
Fantastic customer service. Unfortunately our puppy wasn't very well and we ended up at the vets. Submitted my claim on the Thursday night. Confirmation email received on the Monday confirming payment due to us
All good except I’ve been waiting for the 3 month free membership Taylor promised. Please can this be sorted ASAP? Thank you.
Hi Peni,
I can confirm that your 3 free months have been applied, and your first payment will be due on 1st June. Kind regards, Mareia
Excellent and easy.
Wow, that was easy, hope the insurance is good 😄
Waggel 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Great, no problems and easy to do. Thank you
My experience so far has been excellent
Had my first behaviour consultation and found it very informative and well advised. Junior was very helpful in being clear and precise in the guidance. Look forward to consulting with him in the future to give our rescue the best start in life. Thank you Junior.
Amazing service really helpful x
Very quick and easy. Very impressed
Easy to purchase
Really quick and easy to submit a claim. Clear communication, and a fast response.
Very easy to apply. Simply, understandable and comprehensible policy.
Brillliant - so easy