Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
My experience so far, has been extremely user friendly to set up my account and buy insurance cover for my furbaby
Amazing!!!
Absolutely excellent, thank you! Quick and easy claim done on my phone and decision made exceptionally quickly. Very pleased i insured my pup with you!
Efficient and caring.
Very impressed to say I have never used or heard Waggle before. Even though the excess is higher than my last insurers I highly recommend your service. It has been an extremely distressing time for my family and poor Freddie, who BTW received the very best care, he is on the mend getting stronger every day. I felt I control of the whole process; messages and calls were dealt with efficiently and the bill was paid without quibble.
Waggel 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Really impressed with how quickly my claim was processed and approved. I’ve had cat insurance for 7 years and never used it. I’ve had the puppy insured 3 months and already needed to claim. Very impressed and will be looking to move my cat insurance across to waggle on renewal.
This is the first time I've had to make a claim and although I'm not too impressed that it can only be done online, it was easy to do. I'm extremely impressed with the speed of the decision, less than 1 week!
Waggel 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
I’ve had pet insurance for years, never have I had such an easy, well explained & fast resolution. Well done Waggel you deserve 6 stars
Straight forward claim process - hopefully no issues
Amazing, proactively covered claims I didnt have receipts for - clearly there were retrieved as a result of the contact with the vets. Bravo!
Very impressed. First time needing to make a claim and it was very easy to complete the request and responded very quickly with great customer service. 5*
Brilliant! So easy to use and when I did have a question the online chat was great and sorted it out straight away. My claim was sorted out super quick too. Thank you
Wow never expected such a speedy response and resolution
Very quick and easy to resolve a claim
Brilliant. Really helpful and very efficient.
Fab, our little girl had an agreement skin condition and the quick and easy process through Waggel meant one less thing to worry about!
Excellent - all settlerd within 10 hours odf submitting the claim. Fantastic service - thanks.
You have all been absolutely amazing! I literally don't have the words to praise you enough. You have all been so incredibly helpful from start to finish. Thank you so very much from myself and from Willow x
So refreshing to have a professional, friendly and personal service from a pet insurers. No hidden costs and a really quick claims process. Friendly and helpful staff who always ask first and foremost how your pet is which is lovely - thoroughly recommend including those looking for rescue dog cover :) We have 5 huskies having lost one earlier this year and one is with Waggel but the rest will be switching when current insurance runs out - fantastic service
waggle is the best pet insurance company they settled the the account no quibbles the customer service second to none sympathetic and caring when my dog died sending a sympathy card impregenated with seeds so it can be planted in her memory such a nice touch. I would use Waggles again when I get another dog and have already recommended waggles to my friends.
Waggel is rated 4.70 based on 1,671 reviews