Waggel Reviews

Based on 1,923 reviews
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Easy to submit claim
I found the claim form quite hard to fill out. You can only choose one item from the drop down on the issue you went with. I wasn't sure and neither was the vet if it was constipation or muscular or an injury. as they found stool inside her I put constipation as this was immediately obvious. So the 4 visits were for the same issue - but trying to find out what was causing it.
Paw-some so far, I had to make one claim. This took about two weeks to pay out. This was easy to do via website. I’ve also used vet video calls, which have been very helpful. Thank you Waggel.
Good thank you
No bad, excess is a bit high even though my dog is 14 years old
My daughter, who has a policy with you, recommended you to me. She understands that she should be getting a free month too. Is that correct? Greyhound, Moss, is her pet's name and her name is Emma Pickering.
Hi Jennifer, Welcome to Waggel! I can confirm that you will be receiving a free month. Are you able to ask your daughter to contact us and we will be able to confirm this for her. Kind regards, Mareia
Very good. Their extra services are useful and having some expert advice to call on is very reassuring. They dealt with my claim very efficiently and paid swiftly.
Good info and helpful chat system
Easy to take out policy. I was told a £40 donation would be given to Paws2rescue if I took a policy with you as they rescued Maya me puppy. How is this arranged?
This is the first time I’ve had pet insurance, Waggel are very helpful every step of the way.
Very good. I have passed your love onto Hettie. She says thanks.
Slow start but now seems to be going in the right direction. Few errors sorted and time delay but all pre authorised. Thank you for your assistance. Teddy will go to surgery on the 29th of November at 8am
Good but could be better. An app would be better and nobody to talk to after 6pm is poor. Liked the chat service. The main thing is that the vets dont want to deal with u for direct claims which meant having to pay over £2000 upfront and go through the worry of getting it back while we have bills to pay for. Quite a long wait for claims to be processed although happy with the outcome eventually.
Generally good although the last email received stated “hope Caspar is on the mend”. Sadly he passed away a week ago while being treated at only eight months old, so this was quite upsetting to read.
Unfortunately we had to make an unexpected claim for our much loved dog. The claim form was very easy to do and the communication has been great.
I appreciate Alice reviewing my claim for me and giving a prompt positive outcome. I look forward to staying with Waggel
Haven't had to use them yet
Difficult to amend a policy even though it hasn’t started yet but other than that good service, chat was very helpful
Hi Sarah, Unfortunately, as this is a lifetime policy we are unable to amend the annual limit. However as the policy hasn't started yet I would recommend cancelling this policy and started a new one with us, with the correct annual limit and excess which you require. Kind regards, Mareia
My experience has been good with all my concerns and worries over my vet bill
I'm impressed so far with reviews, price and ease of the website. Only giving 4 stars as I have no had to make a claim yet and I read something about the first month free but this was never really specified during the registration process. Apart from that - so far so good!
Waggel is rated 4.7 based on 1,923 reviews