Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Good, but the exclusions section of the policy wording did not work - link didnt work.
Hi Alice, as per our conversation you will need to be logged into your account to view the exclusions which specifically apply to your pet. If there is anything else that we can help you with you can contact us via our online chat. Kind regards, Mareia
Too new to make meaningful comment
Very good 😌
4 stars so far for the subscription process although cannot give 5 stars as we haven't had to make a claim yet and this will determine the level of cover and customer service.
So far the policy was easy to set up, information about the conditions and exemptions seems to be clearly set out, as long as you take the time to read through.
My only concern is not being able to pay by direct debit. Good policy, hope I dont have to use it. If I do that will be the test.
A bit frustrating. I had a problem inputting my card details, and couldn't get a response for days.
However, it's now sorted, an my dogs insured.
Hi Ken, sorry to hear that you had issues with inputting your card details. I can see from our records that you sent a message on the online chat platform. Someone did respond but we did not hear back from you, I believe you then rang and spoke to one of my colleagues who was able to help. We are happy to hear that this has all been sorted and welcome to Waggel! Kind Regards, Mareia
Ok now I've managed to get bank details through
If our puppy has a litter one day does that mean I cancel the insurance with Waggle?
Hi Ieuan,
The policy would not get cancelled, but we would not cover anything pregnancy related. For example, if your dog needed a c-section or got mastitis when feeding the pups we would not cover for it. However anything not relating to the pregnancy we would still cover. If you have any further questions please let us know. You can email us on hello@waggel.co.uk or speak to someone via our online chats. Thanks, Mareia
Good it was very easy to get prices and cover information. Only just taken this out but allready had quite a bit of follow up .
Fast pet insurance quote. Website easy to use.
Didn't state that cover was Lifetime, I had to go looking for it. I almost didn't buy this policy because it took me a while to work out whether it was a lifetime policy.
Good, plenty of support available if needed
Nice easy process, good price
everything good and easy to join Waggel for our dog insurance. The only thing that could improve is the printing off the paperwork. I printed the initial after purchase which was "massive" ie many pages. All pages NOT NUMBERED. Then after acceptance from Waggel there was more paperwork. Please could you suggest when and what should be printed, and NUMBER the PAGES. Thank you. Frank W.
Hi Frank,

Thank you for your feedback, I will be passing this on along to our Tech Team.

Thanks,
Mareia
Very straight forward
Very easy to get a quote and sign up
Up to now it has been good
I have had some difficulty finalising the start of my policy for Freddie. I could not confirm the declaration and thereafter move to payment for same.
I emailed early on the 15th but the matter was not resolved. On return home later that day, I chatted with Kirsty who resolved the problem by getting other members of the team involved within an hour.
Although I have rated a 4, I really see Waggel as an extremely good policy considering I became Mum to an older dog - Freddie - after his first Mum passed away. I
Thanks Waggel.
Pity I have missed out on some days of insurance before I feel I will be fully covered for Freddie.
very easy to use and clear about what is on offer
Waggel is rated 4.76 based on 1,196 reviews