Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Efficient way to claim.
Seems very good insurance. Hoping results will be as good as claimed. Fingers xd
This is my second dog I have put with Waggel and it is oh so painless so far signing up for insurance. Keep it going chaps - I like things easy:)
Good so far it's been easy.
Easy peasy
"Easy peasy", but only 4 stars? 😪 Hopefully you'll enjoy a 5 star experience with us over the next few years!

- Ross (Co-Founder)
It was easy to get a quote and the pet insurance that I opted for was reasonably priced. There was a slight problem getting my documents through on line but I phoned them and they were sent through again and thus time I was able to open and save the details. I haven't had to claim on the insurace yet so can't comment on that Hopefully that will go smoothly too if the need arises.
Absolutely fine
So far all I've done is buy insurance but the process what good, as was the cost.
So far so good. I've not had to make an insurance claim so I can't rate you on the service.
Whilst we hope you never have to claim for the sake of your pet, if you do have to, we're confident we'll be able to budge that 4 stars up to 5!

In the mean time, be sure to use your members perks and discounts (they're free with your Waggel membership).

Ross (Co-Founder)
So far so good. V easy to set up. Wait to see if/when I need to claim. I hope it is as easy.
Hopefully you'll never have to claim for the sake of your pet, but if you do, we're confident you'll find it just as easy - if not, we'll be extremely upset with ourselves!

Thanks,
Ross (Co-Founder)
Setting up the policy was easy and the price good. Too recent to say much else. Insurance is something you hopefully won't use anyway.
Only been with Waggel a couple of months but up to now all good!
Was surprised no one was available to answer queries over the weekends.
Very good so far. I've recently submitted a claim so will await to see what happens then make another review.
Easy to set up and cheaper than all the other companies i looked at.
Onboarding was great, not made a claim though yet.
Slightly more expensive than other companies, but it was the only one that I could find which I could get pre existing conditions (my dog has cherry eye). A lovely guy rang me a week or so after I had taken out the insurance to ask about the pre existing condition. Hopefully I never have to use it, but it’s great peace of mind. Only not giving 5 stars as I’ve never actually had to use the insurance so can’t comment on that process.
This is my first time with Waggel It looks good but I can only really tell you how good they are if I ever have to make a claim!
Really easy to fill application form.
Easy to use site