Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
I have been contacted today by a lovely member of staff who re-sent a copy of my insurance policy. Very pleased with their immediate attention.
I have set up a direct debit for an insurance but still not heard from you
Easy peasy
"Easy peasy", but only 4 stars? 😪 Hopefully you'll enjoy a 5 star experience with us over the next few years!

- Ross (Co-Founder)
I have recently insured two of my dogs with Waggel. The website is easy to navigate and I found the process of getting quotes to be very straightforward. Waggel offer a good range of policies. I especially like the option to adjust the insurance excess. There are not many insurance companies willing to insure older dogs so it's refreshing to find one that will.
Great insurance
Getting a quote was easy
Great to hear you enjoyed our super-fast quote process! Don't forget to take advantage of all your members perks and discounts so you can keep saving each month.

Ross (Co-Founder)
It was easy to get a quote and the pet insurance that I opted for was reasonably priced. There was a slight problem getting my documents through on line but I phoned them and they were sent through again and thus time I was able to open and save the details. I haven't had to claim on the insurace yet so can't comment on that Hopefully that will go smoothly too if the need arises.
Absolutely fine
So far all I've done is buy insurance but the process what good, as was the cost.
So far so good. I've not had to make an insurance claim so I can't rate you on the service.
Whilst we hope you never have to claim for the sake of your pet, if you do have to, we're confident we'll be able to budge that 4 stars up to 5!

In the mean time, be sure to use your members perks and discounts (they're free with your Waggel membership).

Ross (Co-Founder)
So far so good, haven't claimed hence the 3 star, but set up process was super easy and straight forward.
Our dog was poorly, and the Team at waggle couldn’t have been more helpful and efficient. I thoroughly recommend them!
So far a great experience, easy to sign up, good perks and competitions and the free FirstVet perk was particularly brilliant. We haven't had to make any claims yet so I can't comment on this aspect.
Very good. Application was really easy to process and very competitive prices.
I am not happy. I have no policy number and it seems impossible to get in touch with you. Not good 👎
Hi Cynthia,

We don't actually deal with policy numbers, we just use the pet name as a reference (we've found that most of our customers appreciate the simplicity of this).

In regards to being impossible to get in touch with, we're available on chat via the website and over the phone Monday to Friday 9-5:30pm. We do try to pick up urgent issues over the weekend though. How did you reach out to us? I can't find any record of your support ticket. If you'd like to get in touch via the website and I'll do my best to give you a hand.

Thanks
Richard
Website simple to navigate, setting up the insurance was quick & easy
Really easy to deal with and set up. Good cover and fair price. I really liked the email letting me know that Waggle had Vets that you could contact over the Christmas period in case of emergencies. Also the cover for long term care is fair.
So far so good. V easy to set up. Wait to see if/when I need to claim. I hope it is as easy.
Hopefully you'll never have to claim for the sake of your pet, but if you do, we're confident you'll find it just as easy - if not, we'll be extremely upset with ourselves!

Thanks,
Ross (Co-Founder)
Fantastic service long may it continue. A very professional and friendly approach. Many thanks.
No problems so far