Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Waggel Reviews | 23rd September 2019
Waggel Reviews | 9th February 2020
Waggel Reviews | 7th February 2020
Waggel Reviews | 6th February 2020
Very happy extremely efficient
Very happy with the service
Very competitively priced compared to other insurers I’ve looked at. Easy to understand policy wording and easy to choose level of cover required and excess. Good extras too.
Very easy explanation for the policy cover with no hidden jargon! I am happy Ralph has the cover he may need in the future.
Absolutely excellent, thank you
Okay - but there are issues with the policy that make it worthless at times due to the extent of exclusions etc

Plus - if I buy house insurance I expect my house to be insured from the e date the policy starts - not 2 weeks later. In this case for my pets I should expect the same My dog took a fever 7 days after the policy began and was not covered for the treatment he required. If he had been hit by a car, or attacked by another dog - same thing. Us as he is already over 8 but generally in peak condition, many things are not covered. Not even disposal in the event of his death. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍โ™‚๏ธ I’m wondering what’s the point now
Hi Alan, sorry that the clause took you by surprise. The 14-day warm-up period is a standard fraud prevention clause across both medical and pet insurance to stop people from purchasing a policy only once they have found out their pet has a condition. We pride ourselves on being human enough to judge this on a case-by-case basis and if you would like to submit a claim we would be happy to assess this for you. Regards Andrew, CEO & co-founder
Very quick and efficient! Thank you for making my life easier:)
The was the best insurance claim experience I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! Thank you for making it so easy; submitting a claim is normally a painful experience. I am really grateful & am going to tell everyone to use you!
It seems so straightforward. Made me feel a little uneasy!
good, but only just started using them.
I've just signed up, so, so easy, far better than other sites for being straightforward. Obviously not made a claim yet but other reviews were good.
Cannot fault Waggel on price, service up to now. Feel confident that the cover offered surpasses my previous insurer. Well done.
Easy to use application
Good so far thanks
The feedback from Waggel with what they can offer has been outstanding. From info from vets to what ever you need to ask is a great asset to new members.
The Wagglers are great to live chat with and ask questions. I really like the regular emails with useful info too. So far, so good, would recommend.
Lovely experience and dental as standard for my fur babies
We found the whole experience very positive and easy to complete on line. From the moment we put in the claim, Tarren our customer champion, worked hard to resolve our claim. We felt that Tarren genuinely cared for us and our dog Fia. She kept in contact with us and chased the vets for the history and invoices. Once they were furnished with all the details a quick decision was made and money transferred. It has been a very easy and reassuring experience, so thank you from very satisfied customers.
Brilliant!
Easy to set up the cover initially choosing exactly what we wanted.
Just made a claim for gastroenteritis and it's all settled quickly and so easily! Just in a different league to all the other insurance companies as far as I can see , having dealt with many before I retired from veterinary practice!
Waggel is rated 4.74 based on 659 reviews