Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
For the same cover I have now with a different insurance is £33 a month with waggel the same cover is over £100 a month
Easy to navigate
Easy sorted easy done
Very good. Good to see things so clearly on line. Very prompt sorting it all out. It made an unexpected and unwelcome problem easier to cope with.
Waggel 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Good experience
Had a good quote and information I receive is interesting.Hope for my dogs sake not to use Waggel for a claim ,but it is nice to have a safety net if he has a need for a vet.
Great, easy to use and loving the perks.
Very easy to get a quote and start the insurance.
Waggel 5 star review on 19th October 2020
First class. Really simple and straightforward to join. Clear and concise from start to finish of the joining process and very competitive on costs.
Very good and quick to arrange insurance for my recent 2 goldendoodles puppies. Highly recommended Martin Croydon
I haven’t needed to claim and hopefully will never need to but the online process was very easy. I did need to talk to someone regarding a payment issue, I communicated via the live chat service online, then received a call to discuss. 10/10 for that (people complained on reviews that there was no telephone number) I felt this was a better process, rather than calling, being on hold, trying to get to the right department etc.
Thanks
Not used the service yet, but very helpful setting up the cover
Very easy to arrange our policy online. We've had to change the start date a couple of times and that has been very simple to do via the live chat. So far so good.
I couldn’t access the answer to the question I posted in your chat. Everything else has been brilliant - so far!
Brilliant really good deal
Not had to use them yet. But they do the best deals out of the numerous companies I researched. Not only do they have great lifetime pet insurance but the whole process of getting a quote and taking out policy was extremely easy. There was no jargon in the paper work but quite simply well explained to the point information using simple examples for clarity. I had a question for them regarding my dachshund so I used their live chat service which was better than I expected, the person dealt with my query quickly, politely and efficiently so all in all I'm very pleased so far with my experience! 🥰
Quick and easy no nonsense questions like other pet insurance
Very easy service to take out insurance
New to waggel but am impressed so far
Waggel 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Picking the right insurance made easy to suit our budget.
Hopefully any claim will be that easy should we ever need it.
Waggel is rated 4.74 based on 716 reviews