Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
The appointment was effectively and very handy. I would not change for another😊
Pleased with the no fuss process, and so friendly. Feel as though they really care.
Excellent, easy to navigate and prompt at answering queries regarding claims. Really is no hassle.
Excellent amazing price and service. Very satisfied
It has been excellent my claims have been sorted with no problems i wud recommend waggel to anyone
Waggel 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Very good. Thanks for all of your help.
Waggel 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Great, very efficient and helpful.
My experience has been good with all my concerns and worries over my vet bill
Easy to understand and set up.
I joined waggel via an email where I was promised an Amazon voucher, this has not been sent, so rather disappointed so far
Hi Nicholas, As part of the terms and conditions of the voucher, your policy must remain active for a minimum of 60 days and the voucher is released after this date. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Mareia
Thank you so much for such a prompt settlement
Fine so far, but only just taken out the policy.
Very good, nutritionist recommendation was very useful to help puppy food intake
I’m so happy with my experience - my kitten developed a life threatening condition and the vet bills stacked up steadily… Waggel have paid up and it helps so much 💛
Waggel 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Very easy and simple to understand and set up. No faffing with complicated jargon. I am hoping I will not have to review the claim side, but I have confidence if I do that I will receive great service.
"So far so good"...nice & easy to get a competitive quote and, then buy the cover I wanted. Time will tell if this service carries through to when I may need to make a claim....
ABSOLUTELY TREADFUL JOINED WAGGEL WITH MY SERVICE DOG TAMMY KNOWING AT SOME TIME WE WOULD TRAVEL AND SHE WOULD NEED TO COME WITH ME SO FAR WAGGEL HAS HELP PAY NONE OF MY VET BILLS VERY VERY VERY VERY POOR I WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND PLEASE ALL WAGGEL INSURANCE BE CAREFUL OF RECOMMENDING YOUR FRIEND
Hi Helen, Thank you for contacting Waggel, Tammy’s claims have not been declined and we are still waiting on his medical history from the vet. We have called the vet and sent them several emails but are still to hear back from them. Unfortunately, until we do not receive this information from the vet, we are unable to assess the claims. Your customer champion has prioritised these claims and as soon as we have received the documents from the vet, Tammy’s claims will be assessed immediately. Kind regards, Mareia
Fabulous experience so far! The portals so easy to use and understand and the behaviour consultation option has been a lifesaver in being able to support me raising my pup!
Absolutely brilliant..thank you Waggel for your transparency and easy to understand website...and step by step communication I'm really impressed...
Really happy with Waggel. I like how easy it is, all online. Needed to change details and it was quick and painless and didn't cost anything. Made a claim, nice and easy, no fuss. Would recommend to family.
Waggel 5 star review on 15th July 2021