Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Waggel Reviews | 30th April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 21st April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 14th April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 6th April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 19th January 2020
Waggel Reviews | 10th January 2020
Waggel Reviews | 12th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
So far so good. Insurance options quite wide. Prices reasonable and service from staff on web site really helpful.
Very new to waggel... but so far so good!! It was so easy to set up!! And the app is great!!
Found them very good
Very easy to use, hassle free, great rewards.
So far, so good. Really pleased at the way it’s been handled.
Wow can not believe it was so quick frank says cheers he is feeling a bit better
The session with the dog behvourist was great and I can have more so very impressed so far. Definitely getting value for money while my dog isn’t in need of vet care.
Just joined the company with my two dogs , so can’t give much of a review . One thing I will say is the policy is very reasonable in price compared to what I was paying before .
So far this has been very easy! Interested to see if the post-claim process is as simple,,
I changed to Waggel from Petplan as it was much cheaper (more than half the cost). After not claiming on my previous insurance ever, typically I now had to make a claim as my dog started having seizures.

The interface is really easy to understand and use and the customer service is really good, I talked over web chat with a really helpful woman called Mercedes and she literally was contacting the vet to get what she needed to arrange payment directly and make sure the next scan was covered and paid for by the policy
Our doggo, Splinter, developed head tremors at the beginning of the year. It was terrifying because we didn't know what was going on. It is the first claim we've had to make for Splinter in 5 years and Waggle made it so easy. The only claim form should be used with EVERY insurance company. We were previously with PetPlan and the forms were horrendous.
When you're in a a million-and-one things going on, a claim should be easy and Waggle provided just that!
Very easy and simple to use. Clear information and very impressed so far.
I only just signed up, so no claims experience, but the sign up was brilliant- simple, clear, honest and friendly- with clear sensible options at great prices. So much better than the offer from the big brands.
Web site really easy to navigate and explanations of different levels of cover easy to understand.
Very clear and concise to arrange pet insurance online with very competitive premiums.
Very easy very good best quote I’ve had
Really impressed so far with Waggel. Seems like they have a very no nonsense approach.
Pup loves this food! Delivery schedule works really well, so far have had one or two portions left when the new bag arrives 👍
Very transparent registration process
Waggel have been great! When I made a claim it was fast, straightforward & the customer service was excellent too! Very pleased. Also I love all the discount codes and companies they partner with!
Waggel is rated 4.74 based on 388 reviews