Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
It seems fine to make a claim, but I need more guidance on whether I should wait until all treatment is finished, or make several claims. The lack of policy number makes it harder to talk to both vets involved. Your policy document isn't very clear on this level of detail, so feeling a little frustrated by the experience so far.
Brilliant
Waggel 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
Easy to take out policy. I was told a £40 donation would be given to Paws2rescue if I took a policy with you as they rescued Maya me puppy. How is this arranged?
Great and brandy is doing well
This is the first time I’ve had pet insurance, Waggel are very helpful every step of the way.
The whole process is very easy, which is especially important when anxiety has been high. The claim went through quickly too. Communication with Waggel has been great, we’ve been kept in the loop throughout the process.
Very good. I have passed your love onto Hettie. She says thanks.
Regrettably had to claim for an injury to my puppy and the process was very slick and straightforward
Thank you - very impressed. So easy to engage with. Great customer service.
My experience so far, has been extremely user friendly to set up my account and buy insurance cover for my furbaby
Amazing!!!
Absolutely excellent, thank you! Quick and easy claim done on my phone and decision made exceptionally quickly. Very pleased i insured my pup with you!
I have been very disappointed with the way my claim has been handled. when I submitted the claim I was asked for my dog's medical history which was non existent apart from the usual vaccinations most of which had been given by vets in France and Spain. The best I could do was to give these vets' details. After many weeks without hearing anything I called you and was told that you were waiting for my vet to return a form. If all this information is required before a claim can be met it should be required at the inception of the policy.
Hi Robert, I would like to apologise for the delay in assessing your claim. As per the terms of your policy, we require your pet’s medical history before we can assess the claim. We obtain this at the time of assessing the claim, as the medical history will outline what treatment/condition you are currently claiming for. I can see that your claim has been accepted and the payment successfully processed. If you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Mareia
Efficient and caring.
Very impressed to say I have never used or heard Waggle before. Even though the excess is higher than my last insurers I highly recommend your service. It has been an extremely distressing time for my family and poor Freddie, who BTW received the very best care, he is on the mend getting stronger every day. I felt I control of the whole process; messages and calls were dealt with efficiently and the bill was paid without quibble.
Waggel 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Really impressed with how quickly my claim was processed and approved. I’ve had cat insurance for 7 years and never used it. I’ve had the puppy insured 3 months and already needed to claim. Very impressed and will be looking to move my cat insurance across to waggle on renewal.
This is the first time I've had to make a claim and although I'm not too impressed that it can only be done online, it was easy to do. I'm extremely impressed with the speed of the decision, less than 1 week!
Waggel 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
I’ve had pet insurance for years, never have I had such an easy, well explained & fast resolution. Well done Waggel you deserve 6 stars
Straight forward claim process - hopefully no issues
Amazing, proactively covered claims I didnt have receipts for - clearly there were retrieved as a result of the contact with the vets. Bravo!
Waggel is rated 4.70 based on 1,680 reviews