Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Chief and I adore Waggel we are so happy to be part of the journey for such an innovative company! Everything is so straightforward, quick and simple! I love the fact that its digital yet personable. You never feel like you're dealing with things on your own. If you ever have a query and can't find the answer on the Waggel portal, then there is always someone available to assist via chat, email or phone. They give you honest advice, its refreshing that they actually care! The fact you get answers in real time matters so much especially if your stressed over something regarding your pet. The biggest bonus for me is the turn around time on claims. Its such a swift process, I simply enter everything on line, no paper forms or going back and forth with questions - I literally got my claim paid back within 3 days! Whoever said Pet Insurance is stressful or scary, definitely needs to give Waggel a go! Absolute game changers for the 21st century.
so simple and so lovely to speak to. expressed my concerns and they were able to help me out quikcly. (much better than PetPlan :) )
Best insurance ever!
Great so far!
Brilliant. UX amazing on this. Support excellent. Consumer engagement superb. Love this.
Fairly painless, the boxes to fill in could be clearer though, not sure where to click. The example that came up for my pet didn't take into account the pets age so didn't put the 20% on but the example in the T&Cs did. If and when we make the claim will be the proof of the pudding.
Good website easy to use
Website a bit tricky at address page. But good.
Easy to understand and use pet insurance quote and clear on monthly pricing for insurance
Waggel has made everything from the signing up to claiming Ridiculously simple, clear and straight forward. I have recently made several claims and within a few clicks I have completed my part of the claim - gone are the days of faffing with paper forms and outdated processes. I have complete confidence that my beloved doggo is protected and should anything happen they have got her back. I have also really enjoyed receiving discounts on food and other products which have saved me loads of those bills.
Good so far. Hope any insurance claim is as painless as signing up.
very good, great website but difficult to find telephone contact details
Excellent.
Haven’t needed to make a claim, but I was a bit concerned as one of our dogs is only just below the ‘large dog’ weight. My concern was whether or not he would be covered if I had to make a claim for him and he’d gone into the next category. My mind was completely put at rest when I was assured that they wouldn’t be so pedantic about it.
Very good so far. Very simple and straight forward and we admire the fact your policy is lifetime as standard! Only criticism is that the charity choices at the end don't include any cat charities. How about Cats Protection?
Amazing. User friendly. Simple. Effortless. Light. Easy. Aesthetically pleasing. Caring.
Excellent so far, offers more than a lot of their competitors but with a price they can’t match. Nice to see a company who puts its customers before its profits. Well done and I hope this company is successful in the market, as they deserve to be market leaders. (Oh have I mentioned their website.... it’s amazing!!)
Awesome contemporary pet insurance provider!
Very easy to arrange cover & good value
quick, easy, no hassle just simple steps. thanks so much
Waggel is rated 4.87 based on 39 reviews