Waggel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Waggel

About Waggel: We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy

Live Chat
"Very easy to arrange cover & good value"
"quick, easy, no hassle just simple steps. thanks so much"
"Very easy to set up insurance for my dogs"
"very easy process"
"I love waggle! So user friendly, genuine and easy. As a first time (rescue) dog owner I looked in a lot of places and couldn’t really see what I was getting nor anything that stood out. Enter Waggle! Very happy"
"Easy to sign up for insurance with Waggel, and hopefully worth it..."
"Waggel has made pet insurance so easy. It is accessible, straight forward and there is no fuss. Would recommend Waggel to everyone looking for great pet insurance."
"Easy peasy"
"Very easy to use"
"So easy that's another reason I chose it"
"So easy, quick and straightforward. I like the social conscious part too."
"Very easy a simple few questions all done online"
"After a stressful start (all down to me) I managed to get my pet insurance set up for my 2 dogs. I look forward to a long and happy relationship with Waggel"
"It was quick and simple to organise on the website."
"Extremely easy to buy, competitive pricing, clear terms and conditions and great benefits."
"Incredibly easy"
"Super easy! ... I was able to get a quote and complete my application in under 5 minutes!"
"So easy and simple to get my dog insured. Only asks a couple of questions, rewards are fantastic, and the staff are great! Thanks Waggel!"
"The initial set-up was very straight forward and easy to navigate. I needed to contact Waggel as I wasn't sure if my payment account had been accepted. This was dealt with with quickly and efficiently."
"Quick and Very easy, we have a pedigree and mixed rescue both of which were easily to insure online. The dogs enjoyed a little treat too."
Waggel is rated 4.86 based on 21 reviews