Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Waggel Reviews | 23rd September 2019
Waggel Reviews | 9th February 2020
Waggel Reviews | 7th February 2020
Waggel Reviews | 6th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very easy to complete insurance details. After receiving quotes from several other insurers Waggel offered the best policy to suit my needs and has good reviews. So far so good.
Easy to navigate site, great offers and value for money
Easy to set up the insurance.
Very competitive rate that you can tailor to the requirements of you and your pet.
Good discounts and offers available to members from a range of pet related companies.
Really easy however, you do not have my vets most up to date address and i am fearful this will slow the process down considerably.
Speedy and simple process, not much required from me which is great.
Having done ALOT of research around pet insurance I believe Waggle offers a great package AND dental is included which is extremely important (I have learnt through experience). Its so easy to sign up and navigate their webpage! Very Happy so far!
So far experience has been very good. I have not had to claim anything yet but have insured my 4 dogs and 2 cats and the cover is as good as I was previously getting but much better cost and always someone to chat to to assist.
No claims yet, but the process of set up has been very easy and prices are competitive. I also like the discounts received using Waggel.
Simple and straightforward to get everything setup. Like the transparent nature. Just find it really hard to log in to the members area. It's really not obvious and I've been on the site a few times thinking I'd remember how to get to it the next time, but with no luck.
Brilliant.... very easy to use this site. Thank you.
I signed up to Waggel for my two dogs because of the clarity of the insurance terms and conditions. The website is refreshingly easy to navigate. I also liked that I could decide how much cover my dogs would need for this year and what level of liability I would pay. My plan comes in at less that £20.00 per month currently and I can change this year on year. The discount on my second dog was welcome. Waggel insurance does not cover routine checks and boosters but this is explicitly stated. Looking at other plans you have to wade through to the small print. I have not yet made a claim and hope not to do so, but have the security of knowing my dogs are covered. The free online vet checks are a really welcome bonus.
Super-fast, clear and no nonsense process.
I am insuring my cat, Vanessa, with your good selves because I have my Border Collie dog, Proxy, already insured with you.
I rescued two older cats its was a minefield and I couldn't find a Policy that was not what id call "insurance" with huge excess and co payments for older pets.
Waggle was so simple I couldn't believe it that was "it" when I filled out the online form.
I even unfortunately had to claim early on ..nothing serious. Literally running a bath is more complicated.
They up the phone extraordi arily quickly and treat you as an individual and a grown up.
I feel I couldn't be better insured....
So quick and easy, exactly how I wanted my insurance experience to be! The team are always happy to help and actually appear to care about your pets which is really nice. Would recommend to everyone!
Great sign up experience!!! Good job!!!
Very easy to sign up and we got 2 months free as well!
Waggel is rated 4.74 based on 509 reviews