Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Not good I put in 73 yealm pk but it's flicked back to 57 unable to correct tho I put in my address which is 73, that's 73 yealm Park Yealmpton Plymouth PL8 2ns
I have just added my second dog. Your home page doesn't make it easy to find where to add to my policy. I found the box with a cross in it by chance.
Hi Tom,

Great to hear we have another Waggeller onboard. Thank you for the feedback. I'll be sure to pass it onto my tech team to have a look at.

Andrew Leal
CEO
The link about my claim doesn't work. The second policy sent through is uncompleted- ie no details filled in. I can never find out how to login and FirstVet couldn't find my policy
Hi There,

I'm really sorry to hear about all your troubles.

The policy you recently received is just for you to inspect the new policy before it renews. When it does renew you will then get a completed version with all your pet's details.

As for the other issues. Do you mind letting me know your name and I'll be sure to get your Customer Champion to contact you asap to help you through the rest? Otherwise, if you go to the homepage and start a chat they will be able to help you there.

Andrew Leal, CEO
Not great haven’t received my claim
Hi Cloda,

As discussed with you, the only reason for the delay in paying out your claim is due to your international bank account details you provided us.

We will attempt to resolve this as quickly as we can.

Andrew Leal
CEO
Not sure about how I he my documents?????
Hi. I have adopted Bonzo through Wild at Heart Foundation where they knew him as Pepper from Bulgaria. They advised me during the adoption process that, as well as donating £50 to their cause, you very kindly allow those of their supporters - like me - who purchase Waggel pet insurance through the link they provided, a complimentary period of 2 months' free insurance. I only saw reference to one month when I took out the insurance.

Please would you advise?
Cancelled mine to expensive got cheaper else where
Waggel is rated 4.76 based on 1,196 reviews