Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold Reviews | 5th July 2019
vufolduk
Vufold 5 star review on 28th April 2018
Andrew Flux
Vufold 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Glynis Hutnik
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service, very quick delivery and at a good price. Vufold representative answered a question I had promptly and was very knowledgeable, even offered advice about fitment over the phone. I was very impressed with the level of customer service and courteous manner my order and query was dealt with. Overall a great company to purchase from.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you rate our company and service.
Right from the first telephone contact with David I found the experience very easy and felt comfortable with the information they gave me.
The doors arrived on time and I was able to get confirmation as to when the driver was going to arrive so I could inform the Carpenter.
Everything has been thought of, even down to providing screwdriver, spanner, drill bits etc for the work to be completed.
The doors are good, solid, well finished quality (I went for white gloss finish). All the accessories to complete the job are also of a good quality, door hinges, handles etc. We found one small piece was missing, so I rang them up and they said someone from Customer Services would call me, which they did about 15 minutes later and said they would send the missing piece out immediately.
I would definately recommend them to anyone else. Very good service and product.
Thank you for your great review we are happy to hear you have found the whole ordering, delivery and fitting to be of high quality,
Having installed two sets of Vufold oak bifolds for customers it was a no brainer when I had to buy some for my own house, the quality and finish is excellent, you get everything you need to install them included in the boxes, (including concrete screws with the right torx bit and sds drill), all the fixing points are pre marked making installation a breeze.
Thank you for your review and we are pleased you find fitting your doors easy to do.
Doors arrived promptly and in perfect condition with helpful delivery team.
Installation quite straightforward and very pleased with the finished result.
Thank you for your review we are happy you are pleased with your doors.
Very helpful staff and great advice given
Thank you for your review we are glad to help with any information you require.
The ordering process was simply and easy with helpful staff taking my order. Our new internal bi fold door looks great. However when they were fitted there were not enough screws for all of the hinges.
Apart from that great service and would highly recommend.
Thank you for your review, did you contact us regarding the screws because we would make sure you had the correct amount?
Beautiful doors, easy to fit, delivery as requested.
Excellent
Thank you for your review we are glad you found them easy to fit.
Really helpful to be able to schedule delivery during the online ordering process to best fit with building timetable.

Great customer service very helpful and prompt in resolving questions.
I initially contacted Vufold as I thought I might need made to measure doors, however my builder overcame that hurdle so I was able to order off the shelf doors.
The initial contact was faultless and I couldnt have asked for more information.
When I was ready to order, the process was really easy.
The guys who delivered were very helpful.
The only slight downside was when I opened the box (to check within 72 hours) the sheer amount of ironmongery was a bit overwhelming and some of them had become dislodged from their little designated spaces.
Thank you for your review we are glad you were able to order off-the-shelf, which likely saved you some money. We are sorry to hear some items were dislodged in the packaging. However, we hope the installation went well.
Great service, great product. Thanks
Thank you for your review and you are more than welcome we are pleased you are happy with your product.
Great product
Delivery arrived on time and in good condition. Assembly went very well. The instructions do require to be read carefully. NB, it is easy to confuse two sets of counter-sunk screws! Overall a good product.
Thank you for your review we are pleased everything has gone well and thanks for the feedback on the instructions.
Quality product. Efficient delivery.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you are happy with the quality of your doors.
The bifold door is fantastic to improve flow between the lounge and the dining room. It's beautifully made and very stylish. I'm very pleased with the outcome.
Vufold 5 star review on 12th November 2019
Thank you for your review we are pleased you are happy with your doors and they look great.
Very good quality and good service.Very reliable too
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you are happy with your products and our service.
Excellent door which works exactly as described and looks great. I particularly like the flexibility of opening 1,2 or 3 doors.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you are enjoying the flexibility of your door opening.
Very pleased,the doors really compliment our room.
Thank you for your review we are happy you are pleased with your doors.
Absolutely satisfied....
Thank you for your review we are glad you are satisfied.
Ordering, delivery and product all excellent. Easy to contact someone at Vufold for advice, which was very helpful.
Thank you for your review and we a more than happy to help when needed.
Very happy with the quality and appearance of the Bi-Fold doors that we have now installed in our home.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you are happy with their appearance and quality.
Vufold is rated 4.81 based on 1,153 reviews