Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold Reviews | 5th July 2019
vufolduk
Vufold 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Glynis Hutnik
Vufold 5 star review on 28th April 2018
Andrew Flux
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with these doors, great quality and fantastic finish, full instructions were easy to follow, finished doors just what we wanted.
Very pleased with the service answered all my questions
Nothing was too much trouble....even down to meeting us at the showroom on a Saturday morning.
Great service and quality doors.
Very helpful and prompt service. Product is excellent. Would highly recommend.
Very helpful prompt response, thank you
We were extremely pleased with the quality of the doors. Once fitted, they look really good. Josh was extremely helpful giving us advice prior to buying them. Would highly recommend.
Very very helpful
This is my second bifold door from Vufold, which I guess speaks for itself. It is a good quality product with easy to follow instructions for DIY-ers such as myself. For both of the doors I have installed I have also purchased the blinds which are simple but effective.
Quality doors , relatively simple fitting.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to know you found them easy to fit.
Very polite knowledgeable/ staff. Would be great if you had a network of installation experts that could be used to install the product.
An excellent product. Very happy my carpenter had no trouble installing this ite
Thank you for your review we are glad you regard your doors as excellent.
A good system it went together as per instructions looks well and most importantly the customer was very happy with it
Thank you for your review we are happy to hear your customer was pleased with their doors.
We were desperate to find suitable internal bifold doors that would fit our opening with minimum make good. Vufold offered a number of options but we settled on the Inspire range in finished white. We used a carpenter to fit the doors but whilst watching him it became clear as a good solid diy’er I could have done it myself as Vufold doors are completely ready for easy fixing. Best Buy we have made for quite some time. Really pleased!!
Thank you for your review we are happy to hear you are really pleased with your Inspire doors and fitting them was easy.
Very good quality
Everything arrived on time ,,great product ,would definitely use again
Thank you for your review we are glad to hear you are happy with your product.
Quality doors
The 2nd time I have used Vufold bi-folding doors, very good product with everything needed to fit the doors and frame together along with associated hinges and equipment.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you have bought a 2nd set of doors from us and you have found everything you need with installing them.
Everything arrived in good order as promised and the delivery men made a good job with difficult access
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear the delivery went well.
The doors were delivered quickly and on time and are of very good quality
Thank you for your review and you are pleased with the quality of your doors.
Vufold is rated 4.81 based on 1,130 reviews