Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Customer service is excellent. The only issue I have is that the full quantity of desk feet I ordered was not available and I wasn't advised until I received the order. Other than that the ordering process was easy and Kelsey was very helpful. We will definitely be using Vital Parts again.
Efficient service even with 1 foot missing!
Nice to find a local company selling plastic items. Only criticism I had was I ordered items online to believe everything was in stock only to receive a phone call minutes away from collecting my items to be told you were out of stock on some items. The lads in warehouse did a grand job on trying to find an alternative.other parts turned up by post.overall very pleased with service and would recommend and use company again.
Items exactly as described and arrived on time. My only gripe is the cost of postage and packaging - it exceeded the cost of the items themselves.
Only rubber bushes ordered but they were the right size and came promptly. The package costs were excessive for a very small order.
Good service. Review requested before parts received though
Very Satisfied
Quick service, correct parts but a postal cost of £4.85 on top of the £4.70 cost of the parts seems excessive. Could they not have been sent second class post in view of the size and lightness of the parts?
The items look fine. Haven't had a chance to use yet.
Very fast service, and items fitted as discribed. Would use again. 0
Extremely good service and customer care, it would be helpful if a vat receipt was issued with the goods rather than having to request one, this is the only reason I did not click the star Very Good.
Was it me not reading the dimensions of the sofa feet, or the dimensions not being clear enough or incorrect? Anyway, I got feet that were half the height I wanted, but fitted them anyway for the time being. Will order some more, but not sure where from.
Good product
My initial dealings with Vital Parts wasn't a positive experience however,they picked up on my concerns and gave me a full refund. I was offered my original purchase free of charge once back in stock, but I declined as that was not my reason for the negative feed back. Customer services and the finance dept. have put everything right and for that I say thank you
I emailed and asked for a free sample, but given that, I did not receive a reply to this request. We later took the plunge and ordered 16 of the slightly larger version that in the list and took standard delivery. Funnily enough, the free sample arrived the same day at my home address on the day we placed the order. Delivery was super-quick but no name was on the address label so our poor office manager had to ask everyone in the office if it was theirs..... We'll be back as ordering was easy and fast. Thank you - we'll be back in the future.
Good quality parts arrived in timely manner, although postage charge was a little expensive.
Good product and service.thank you.
Excellent product and Vital Parts customer services were quick to rectify an overlooked order! Thoroughly recommended.
Don't do reviews
Done what was asked. Bits arrived when they should have done - but the postage on small parts is always expensive!
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,161 reviews