Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Julian Ross
Vital Parts 5 star review on 19th November 2019
Soraya Smithson
Gamma muy variada
Nice Service and quick delivery a little expensive.
A BIT DELAYED GETTING THE ORDER OUT BUT PARCEL FORCE WERE VERY QUICK.
AS THERE WAS NO ORIGINAL INVOICE OR CUSTOMS DECLARATION ON THE PARCEL I WAS VERY PLEASED TO RECEIVE IT WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS
Excellent customer service provided by Bethany, answers were given in a timely manner and the parts were both correct, arrived in good condition within the timescale outlined.
I WAS EXPECTING GREY AS THE PICTURE SHOWS. WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL TO HAVE HAD A PROOF TO VIEW THE FONT BEFORE ORDERING.
Easy to deal with and deliver on time.
Smooth transaction, fast shipping
Great product very useful.
Good hardware better than those stick on ones
Dry good ,fitted the legs no more pain from the floor
Did the job for my wobbly kitchen bar stools.
Thought they were going to be too loose but they appear to stay on ok
does the job
all came on time and look good
Very good but unfortunately I ordered the wrong size
Loved the feet, they just finished of the stool I made for my daughters friends wedding present. They could have maybe arrived a day earlier but that was down to the Royal Mail not Vital Parts, they couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you
Just what i was looking for to support the tray on a morrocan spider leg tray table,this product fitted the job perfectly,dispached very promptly,very happy.
Customer service is excellent. The only issue I have is that the full quantity of desk feet I ordered was not available and I wasn't advised until I received the order.

Other than that the ordering process was easy and Kelsey was very helpful. We will definitely be using Vital Parts again.
Efficient service even with 1 foot missing!
Nice to find a local company selling plastic items. Only criticism I had was I ordered items online to believe everything was in stock only to receive a phone call minutes away from collecting my items to be told you were out of stock on some items. The lads in warehouse did a grand job on trying to find an alternative.other parts turned up by post.overall very pleased with service and would recommend and use company again.
Vital Parts is rated 4.77 based on 1,381 reviews