Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Vital Parts 3 star review on 12th October 2018
Lynne Harris
Unsatisfactory customer service
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, our service is really important to us and I can see based on the order number provided that we contacted you on the 15.09.2020 with a resolution for your query.

If you would like to discuss this further, please let me know suitable time to discuss or alternatively, email our customer service department via customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Victoria
Customer Service Department
It wasn’t the right size and I am no better off. So disappointing.
Vital Parts 1 star review on 12th August 2020
We ordered 300 odd adhesive rubber pads for delivery in plenty of time for our deadline, we were then told over week later that they didnt have any in stock so we would have to wait.
still no sign so we called twice and was assured they would arrive the next morning before 10am, on the day we needed them.
We then had a call at 9.45am that morning saying they was not coming.
Basically order if your in no rush to get them or working to a deadline!!!
Terrible service.
Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to raise this with us and please accept my apologies that there were delays in getting your order to you.

I have sent you a private response to obtain some details regarding your query in the hope to resolve this for you.

Regards,

Vickie
Customer Service Dept.
I placed my order on Thursday and I paid extra for the delivery in 1-2 days.
I received my order only today - Tuesday.
So I don’t know how that happen, but it was very urgent for me and I am disappointed.
I would expect a refund for the delivery fees that I paid, as my order came not in time.

Looking forward for your answer.
Hard to review something that has not yet arrived
I Ordered 6 different items on 12/3. I received a phone call on 13/3 that 2 items were out of stock. It was agreed to send what you had with the rest to follow. By the 19/3 I had not received anything so I phoned to be told that due to an error nothing had been sent out and I had missed the deadline for next day delivery so the earliest a delivery could be made was the 21/3.
Hey Ian

As per our telephone call, I sincerely apologise for this issue. I have put these on a pre-noon delivery for Thursday for you and the balance will be send via this method once this comes back into stock. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. We can send you some free samples or next time you order we can offer a free next day delivery?

Do not hesitate to get in touch if you require any further help.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
Just to let you know,that it took your company nearly a month to send correct parts ordered,two white blanks,twice you sent out black blanks,even though the packaging stated white,I phoned,order was supposed to be sent out and obviously wasn't. 😨😣
Hey Michael,

as per our telephone call I deeply apologies for the issues you have had with our service. I am glad you have now received the correct product and if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
We have not received the items till date ( after 1 month)
Hey Sudhir,

sorry to hear you have not received your order. I will be in touch via email to see if we can get a replacement out to you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
Ordered rubber glides on Monday, we were expecting them Tuesday delivered and Wednesday we had to call and find out that they are not in stock till next week Wednesday. Cancelled the order
Hi Paul,

I'm really sorry with regards to your order, unfortunately we haven't got the quantity available you need until these are manufactured but we can offer the more expensive PADS004 for you which are in stock if this would be suitable and upgrade your delivery?

Kind regards,

Wrong item. Waiting for returning items and get my money back.

No reply to my enquire from customer service.
Vital Parts 1 star review on 15th January 2019
Hi Benito, apologies for the issues you experienced with this order. This has now been refunded for you as a gesture of goodwill, as we appreciate that the products you received were slightly different to the pictures on our website. From time to time due to the manufacturing processes involved with the smaller/larger product sizes, products can look slightly different to expected, but is something we are looking at on a pro-active basis to prevent further issues from arising. We hope that this hasn't put you off from using our service again. Kind regards, Josh B
I have requested an exchange for my items but I have yet to have a response. Poor customer service. I will be ordering parts elsewhere from now on.
Hi Oliver, apologies that it took longer than expected to respond to the return request, from time to time these requests can build up due to processing but we are always trying to improve efficiency here so your feedback has been noted. I do believe your request has now been dealt with and the items exchanged. I hope that this resolution was satisfactory and that you won't be put off from using us in the future. If there is anything else we can do to help, please do get in touch via email or over the phone. Kind regards, Josh B.
I have not received the items to date. I have sent an e-mail to harrys@vital parts.co.uk and have had no response. I also talked to a person on the chat line and they said they would chase up the order but to date still have had no response.

I have purchased the same items proviously and had no issue so I dont know what the issue is this time.

Still havce not received the items.

Mark.
Hi Mark, please accept our apologies for not responding to your enquiry in good time. The issue with your order came from our courier DPD delaying the parcel for a reason not given, this meant that there was a delay in response whilst we looked into it. In the meantime we have sent out a replacement which should hopefully be with you soon, the tracking details have been forwarded to your email for your reference. If there is anything else we can do to help, please do give us a call or send us an email. Regards, Josh.
Parts do no fit into standard scaffold tubes so pretty useless to us.
Hi Sean,

Apologies that you had an issue with our product, the Scaffold Inserts are detailed with all of their measurements on our website to avoid issues like this. However, we would of course be more than happy to exchange or refund your order as we understand that sometimes things like this can happen. In the meantime I have passed your details onto our customer services team who will be in contact shortly to provide a resolution.

Kind regards, Josh B, Website Manager.
I bought the sliders to go on the bottom of my new patio furniture,as the furniture was marking my new hardwood decking, in truth these haven't worked as well as I hoped, the rubber part the slider keeps coming off of the washer and leaving the screw to dig in as it rubs over the gaps between the decking boards, this could be down to the design or the application I'm using them for
Hi Martin,

Apologies that the products you purchased didn't work as well as you hoped, we are always here to provide advice and re-assurance where required as we understand our products can sometimes be confusing to somebody who hasn't come across them previously.

I hope that you have received contact from our customer care team who will take steps to ensure that you're satisfied with your order, if you have any issues or anything related to this then please feel free to get in touch on 01233 713 581.

Kindest regards