Vital Parts Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Click Here

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy

Martin Wild
"Wanted some rubber feet for a new swimming pool heat pump that I’d purchased. Found just what I needed at Vital Parts. Just the job!"
David Kearney
"Ordered 10 rubber feet at a good price for my floor standing speakers. The delivery was quick and free."
Benito Sanchez
"Wrong item. Waiting for returning items and get my money back. No reply to my enquire from customer service."
"Ordered push grip handles and opted for a substitute if not in stock. Substitute sent was a much cheaper version and nothing like the grips I wanted although description did say equivalent would be of equal quality / design. When I phoned saying I was not happy was told to return (at my expense) for a refund. Disappointing."
"Very efficient service, but unfortunately the rubber foot came away from the screw the first time it was used."
"The parts I got were fine, they were missing 2 pieces however, and the parts I returned I never got a refund for after returning or even contacted in regards to them as promised via telephone. Won't be ordering again or recommending."
Hi Kurt,

Apologies that it took longer than expected to respond to your return request, from time to time these requests can build up due to processing but we are always trying to improve efficiency here so your feedback has been noted. I do believe your refund has now been processed and replacements have been sent for the missing parts you did not receive. Unfortunately this is due to a pick error in our warehouse, we are always looking to improve on these so any feedback will go back to our warehouse manager. We have also included some extra inserts alongside your replacements as a gesture of goodwill.

Please also get in touch for any future orders and we will also upgraded the postage on your next order free of charge.
I hope that this resolution was satisfactory and that you won't be put off from using us in the future. If there is anything we can do to help, please do get in touch via email or over the phone.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"The rubber feet were screwed on with the screws supplied ,the problem was the rubber came of when anybody moved the patio chair. I resolved the problem by changing the the gauge of screw to a 10 gauge which as a bigger head which holds the rubber feet in place."
Hi John,

sorry to hear that our product was unsatisfactory and not to a good standard. Your feedback on these has been noted and we will be getting these checked in the warehouse to make sure they are up to the correct standard. We are always looking to improve our service and are grateful for your feedback. We are glad to hear you will be ordering from us again in the future and we are happy to upgrade your postage on your next order as discussed.
If there is anything further we can do to help, please do get in touch via email or over the phone.
Lisa C
"Dear sir/madam, According to my order 28926/160719/80 unfortunately I haven't received it yet. I have sent an email to the courier service asking for my package but still I have no answer! I am really disappointed! Please check the matter yourself too. I am looking forward to your reply."
Hi Andonis

Apologies for the problems you had with your order. We have spoken to the courier regarding this and I do belive this request has now been dealt with and your items are with you. We have been in touch with our account manager at the courier company who are working with us to resolve this issue for any future deliveries. I hope that this resolution has been satisfactory and that you won't be put off from using us in the future. If there is anything else we can do to help, Please do get in touch via email or over the phone.
Lisa C
"Still awaiting a refund from a returned order from early June."
Good Morning Mark,

I have checked with our accounts team on this for you and we issued a refund on 25th June 2019.

Thank you for your feedback, we aim to process refunds as soon as possible. Sometimes they can take a bit longer than expected.

"delivery to slow"
Hey Simon

We have looked into the issue our end for you and we can see this was ordered on a 48 hour delivery. Unfortunately Parcel Force do not deliver on a weekend so the next available delivery day was Monday 13th. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"Wrong size was sent When l phoned immediate help Correct size forwarded by return I returned wrong size by post ....... NO OFFER OF POSTAGE THOUGH!"
Hey Anita,

Sorry to hear there was an issue with our parts. We have refunded you with £10 as a gesture of goodwill.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"Sent my order promptly no problem but I emailed them three times to all email addresses trying to get an invoice but didn’t even get a reply"
Hey Antony,

Sorry to hear nobody got back to you with an invoice. Please email customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk and we can assist you with this ASAP.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"I don't have a problem with the goods or price. But I do have a problem with the lack of communication from Vital parts. After I paid for the goods I waited 2 weeks then using a link in the auto order receipt email I asked what is the status of my order. I did not receive a reply. Then about a week later I get email saying now shipped & I did receive a couple of days later. So if you are not in any rush use vital parts. I will not be using them again. If they can't be bothered to let customers know when goods will be available then they don't think much of their customers. Very quick to take your money, but unsatisfactory afterwards."
Hi Paul, firstly let me apologize for the issues you experienced with this order, we always try to keep customers up to date with the situation of their orders however sometimes we can be let down by the systems in place. Unfortunately after investigation we are still unable to locate where your email was sent and we have tried to get in touch using the phone number and email address you provided to get to the bottom of this, if you could get in touch with us on 01233 713 581 then that would be appreciated. For your reference we have refunded your postage costs because of the delay as a gesture of goodwill. Kind regards, Josh B
"We have receive 50 pcs on 100, and we wait yet the consignment of the rest of this components. Please, provide urgently. After that we can change our review. Regards Arthea Luce srl Italy"
Hi Arthea, apologies for the delay with the receipt of your order. The remaining items are on the way to your address, however the courier seems to have placed a delay with the delivery which is why you don't already have them. If you would like us to provide you with the tracking number then please get in touch if it has not already been given. Kind regards, Josh B
"not what I order and to take payment and then be told out of stock"
Hi David, Apologies that you felt it was necessary to leave a negative review on this. I can confirm that steps were taken before the order was shipped to let you know about the lack of stock for one of the parts you ordered. Our sales person ran through the very close matching alternative part which was agreed with yourself over the phone. Of course, had this have been an issue at the time a refund would have been processed to prevent any difficulties on your end.

As a resolution we have offered to send you some additional feet to meet your requirements, I hope that this swift response has helped satisfy the issue you have mentioned. We're always here to help, so if you have any problems please get in touch with us either via phone (01233 713 581) or through our website. Kind regards, Josh.
"I was expecting the bore hole to be already cut out I had a right job trying to cut it out and having to buy a sole cutting tool which really dint work you are showing on your page that it bore hole is cut away"
Hi Kevin, Apologies for the issues that you have had with your order. You are correct that the website doesn't fully disclose this, however we have now changed it to display the fact that only plugs with a 76mm diameter and over come with a cut out bore hole from standard. You were advised initially from one of our sales advisors about the plug coming without a bore hole before your purchase, which is when a suggestion was made to meet your requirements, apologies that this may have been took the wrong way at the time. - Josh, Vital Parts.
"I ordered “Nail On Glides - NAI016” but received quite a different style of glides similar to "Nail On Glides - NAI003" which I consider to be quite a different product. Unfortunately I needed to install this over the weekend and has to use what I received which was a shame."
Vital Parts is rated 4.78 based on 965 reviews