Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
I needed something to cover the top of a wide, open-topped, round metal gate post. A web search search came up with a PVC cover of the right size, from Vital Parts. The correct part arrived promptly, and fitted perfectly. I have every hope it will protect the gate post for many years.
Good product, good price, fast delivery and great communication. Highly recommended.
Wanted replacement ferrule to cane and thanks to exact mm measurement got one that fitted exactly. Speedy delivery even ti Isle of Man.
Product as expected, good quality, quick delivery.
We required to have unusual chair feet in a grey colour to replace the original ones which had fallen apart. An earlier attempt to order some from another supplier had been unsuccessful as the measurements were incorrect. We were therefore uncertain of the exact size needed or if the colour we wanted was available so I contacted Vital Parts. I received very helpful guidance and was able to place our order very easily. The items arrived very quickly and are perfect (see attached photo). I thoroughly recommend this company.
thanks great service
First class service - was able to send sample tube insert for comparison which ensured correct replacement was specified. Excellent E-mail chat & the parts arrived ahead of schedule. Can't do better than that! Thank-you.
Nice to find a company that can supply "difficult to find" plastic fittings and that is also willing to accept small orders. So much easier than trying to hunt down such parts in the DIY sheds - usually without success. So glad I stumbled upon Vital Parts.
Received on time and as expected.
Great service, excellent flexibility for order quantities and speedy arrival.
Excellent service, ordered Sunday evening received a call on the Monday to confirm I was happy with a replacement part due to a possible delay, received the product Tuesday afternoon.
Bought from them a couple of time now, Had excellent service once again. Would definitley buy from them again
Excellent service. Received foc samples quickly. Placed our order easily and got quick delivery.
Great service and website very informative with great flexibility for ordering
Parts were exactly as described which meant they were what I needed and arrived very quickly
Excellent product, very quick delivery, definitely buy from again.
Thank you! Items arrived as ordered, just need to find time to fit them! Very pleased with the service and product.
Parts ordered and received very quickly and in good condition. overall excellent service provided.
I was delighted to find the "feet" I needed for my old chairs. Even more pleased when they came quickly and were easy to fit. Thanks Guys.
Excellent product, exactly as stated on the website. It means my mother-in-law's stool is now usable again. May God bless you all.
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,033 reviews