Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
delivery's efficient, I wrote and asked a question before delivery but never received a reply which would have been helpful. The product was fine but actually not quite the right size . The screw on the old legs I was replacing is 6mm but the ones you sent are smaller so on your website it would be helpful to show exactly how you are measuring ie the inside or outside of the thread
Parts arrived as promised. Unfortunately where not suitable for the job, so have not been used.
The small order I made was good quality and sent promptly. The cost of postage was however far too much for the 2 small items ordered.
Your service was very good, but the first time I received the wrong parts, they were quickly replaced, but again not with the parts I thought I’d ordered with a long stem. It maybe that I was not reading your diagram correctly. However I managed to use them by cutting a raw plug and using it to protect the ceramic. I’m impressed by your attention to customer service
Hi Gerwyn

Apologies for the issues you have had with your parts. The diagrams are sometimes slightly confusing but we are always trying to improve our website and information so your feedback has been noted. We do have very helpful members of staff who would be happy to help with any questions before ordering. I hope that this resolution was satisfactory and that you won't be put off from using us in the future. If there is anything else we can do to help, please do get in tough via email or over the phone.

Lisa
I was surprised that the screws were not included (per photo), which meant I had to source appropriate screws independently - delaying completion of the job.
Good Afternoon Roger,

Sorry to hear you have not received the screws with your nail on glides. These are usually included and it looks like an error was made in our warehouse when these were dispatched to you. Unfortunately from time to time errors can be made but we do apologise for this. As per my telephone call I have been advised that these are no longer needed as you have sourced elsewhere. If you do change your mind please do not hesitate to get in touch and I can get some sent out to you. I hope that this does not stop you from using Vital-Parts in the future. If there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to get in touch via phone or email and we can resolve any issues.

least said soonest mended
Hey Gordon

After looking into your order I can see there was an issue with the address provided. This order has been refunded.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
The product quality is good and just what we wanted, however my name was not on the delivery paper work and therefore I had to search our goods in area to find my package. The delivery address on the confirmation email showed my name but the delivered item did not. Hope this helps.
Hey Graham

Apologies for the issues you had with the paperwork. It looks like a technical issue our end. We are now looking into this to improve the delivery paperwork going forward. Thank you for your feedback.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
A very good product from a Company with good communication the downside was the excessive p&p charge
Hey

Thanks for the great feedback on our communication and products. Sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied. If there is anything we can do in future please get in touch.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
Placed order on 4 March. Was phoned 1 week later to some items are out of stock and agreed for them to send stocked items. Today 18.March NO deliveries received ?
Hey David

as per our phone call, I apologise for the delay in your order. As discussed this is now on a next day delivery and will be with you tomorrow. Any issues we are always here to help.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
Postage very expensive and took a week to arrive.
Hey

sorry to hear you had issues with your delivery. If there is anything we can do to help in future please get in touch with us.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
Staff very helpful will come back when required!!
Some broken parts
Hi Sally, firstly please accept our apologies if some of your order arrived broken. From time to time there can be issues with the courier where the package was not handled properly, in these instances we always try to replace the broken/missing items as soon as we are made aware. We've tried to give you a call this morning, however we were unable to get through. If you could send us an email or give us a call, we'll be more than happy to get this sorted for you. Kind regards, Josh B
Wrote a review recently to say good delivery time, good product - my order was for just over£40. However there was one glider short which caused wonky scratchy problems. I emailed Chris at vital parts and had received no response whatsoever after one week. Having given a review on line to that effect I received 4 new gliders by the next post. There was no letter or message with them just a package with 4 gliders (thank you, but I only needed 1 which as explained I had already purchased from elsewhere) - however, surely it is good practice to add a note to say herewith 4 gliders sorry for error hope this sorts out problem, or something to that effect!!!! I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't reviewed the product on line - would Chris eventually have answered my email - who knows. My advice is: if you have a problem with your order from this company then review on line if you want a quick response.
I ordered 16 rubber screw on feet. The screws only had a small head which passed straight through the rubber foot pad making it fairly useless. It should have been supplied with more appropriate screws or with washers. Within 30 mins of writing the above review, I was contacted by Vital Parts who apologised for sending the incorrect screws and have now refunded part of the cost. They seem to be a genuine company and I would use them again. I've therefore modified my 'Poor' rating to 'Acceptable'.
Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Our apologies for the issues you that you experienced, from time to time there can be discrepancies within dispatch but we always aim to rectify them as soon as possible. We hope that this won't effect your use of us in the future! Kind regards, Josh B.
My order came through very quickly which was great.. however, to qualify for delivery, I had to order a load of extra parts that I don't need!
Hi Diane, apologies for the frustrations regarding the minimum order value of £15. Unfortunately this is something we have to do to be able to offer free delivery and samples across all of our products, we hope that you can understand and that it wouldn't prevent you from visiting us again in the future. If we can be of any further assistance, please do get in touch on 01233 713 581. Kind regards, Josh.
not happy !told the assistant what size I wanted and asked would it be ok and was told yes, but when arrived they were too big so had to cut to size just because I couldn't be bothered of sending back
Hi Pete, Apologies that your experience was as seamless as we hoped. Our advisors are only able to suggest based on the measurements provided and unfortunately can not guarantee accuracy every time, in the future I would suggest requesting a sample to test the sizing beforehand. In the case of similar happening, you can always ring up and request an exchange for a more suitable size, which we would be happy to do free of charge. Kind regards, Josh.
Goods and delivery inc speed were excellent....BUT having found the parts were unsuitable, I emailed them to sort out returns as per the T & Cs, but have had absolutely no response, which has not only surprised me, but disappointed tremendously.
Apologies Nick, we always aim to get back to customers within 24 hours from the receipt of an email. Unfortunately however, we are unable to find the where-abouts of your enquiry which I believe would have caused this issue. In the meantime I have sent your review over to our customer services team who will look into this and get in touch to organize a resolution, please accept our upmost apologies as we understand your frustrations entirely - Josh, Vital Parts.
Sliders are ok however they are supplied with Micky mouse screws , need better screws as these are very soft metal and the heads damage easy
Apologies that these screws did not meet your expectations. I hope that someone has been in contact to provide you with an updated solution that will work properly for your use, unfortunately the screws provided are not manufactured by us so we do not have much control over the quality aside from quality checks. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, please feel free to get in touch if you have any issues or anything related to this. Our number is 01233 713 581 - Kindest regards, Josh B - Online Sales Department.
I got unusual parts easily.
Quick delivery
Thank you for your feedback! it is greatly appreciated and goes a long way to helping us improve our service. It does seem a shame however that we weren't able to meet your expectations to warrant a 5 star review, someone should be in contact shortly to see how we can assist in making the experience better for you.

Kindest Regards