Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Excellent service and good prices
Free sample meant I knew before ordering I would get perfect fit and finish. As a retail customer for a small number of tube plugs the Min order of £15 meant I had to buy 3 times the number I actually need. Pain !
Easy to deal with, kept us updated on delivery,
Parts received were exactly as described in size and finish, and accomplished intended mission.
Prompt attention, nice people, very helpful, a stress free purchase and excellent delivery service - thank you
As an individual I merely needed scaffold caps to assist with my DIY Project and consider the help, courtesy extended by all was TOP DRAWER and if I had a regular requirement for such items you would be first choice. Well done and best wishes.
Free sample arrived quickly which confirmed we had made the right choice of part. Follow up order arrived within 2 days of ordering and everything was post free. Furniture feet are well made, easy to install and look like they will last for a long time. What's not to like?
You provided a free sample so I could ensure I was buying the right component before I bought a lot of them. Many Thanks
arrived in good time and quality of goods was higher than expected
Quick delivery and excellent product!
on price, on time perfect.
Superb service. Exceptionally helpful staff and remarkable delivery. In a world where mediocrity bigs itself up it is such a pleasure to meet real excellence. Thank you
I placed an order, paid for it and received it in the post.
Service was promp and order arived within days, very pleased, goods where as advveetised.
Vital Parts is rated 4.78 based on 973 reviews