Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Vital Parts 5 star review on 10th December 2019
Julian Ross
Vital Parts 5 star review on 19th November 2019
Soraya Smithson
Excellent customer service provided by Bethany, answers were given in a timely manner and the parts were both correct, arrived in good condition within the timescale outlined.
Although my order was relatively very small,the way vital got my order sent to me by next day delivery was just fantastic. Delivery was slightly expensive but don't think vital has much input regarding that.
Very good service and promped delivery will buy from vital parts in future thanks
Excellent and prompt service, with good website
Website fairly easy to navigate- ordering straightforward and parts received in good condition. I would buy from Vital Parts again.
Excellent communication and super fast delivery.
great service
Fast Delivery and even in the week of Xmas.
The parts never arrived.
Good Afternoon Gerry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Please be assured I have looked into this for you and can see that this has been with the courier in the destination country for some time. I have contacted them for you to reconfirm the address in the hope that this can soon be resolved.

Please be assured, our Customer Service team are on hand to deal with any delays or issues that may arise and can be contacted in usual business hours.

If you require any further assistance or information, please let me know and as soon as I have any update from Parcel Force, I will contact you accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Manager.
superb easy and fast service!!!!
many thanks
paul......
WULFWERK METAL PRODUCTS
Easy to order , prompt delivery, all good
Ordered some high temp tape at short notice and it was delivered super fast the next day.
Vital Parts 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Vital part cultivated our email from paypal without permission or knowledge, which we think is the height of ignorance.
We will probably find it being used for spamming purposes in due course.
If Vital Parts treat their customer's email with such shameless disregard- think before you buy from them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding an email obtained by Vital Parts.

I can confirm that we have reviewed our Marketing list and can confirm that your email is not included on this.

All details provided by our customers are treated with the upmost care and should you wish to discuss this further, I would be happy to contact you at a suitable time. Please let me know the best contact number for you by emailing customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Manager.
Actually communicated with a real person! Milaina was friendly and extremely helpful.
A pleasure doing business with them
Your help in quickly sending me a sample and which proved to be highly successful in its use for my latest sport training development. I have put you down on my list
Had to chase order that were placed several weeks prior. With poor responses from supplier
Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I am sorry to hear that the delivery time frame was not as expected.

I can confirm that the order was dispatched the following day on a 48 hour service. As this fell on a Friday, the next working day available was Monday of which I can see this was then received.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team if you wish to discuss this in more detail and we will be happy to help wherever possible.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Manager.
Customer care is excellent, delivery is prompt, and quality goods so no complaints!
Got my items but paid for next day delivery and had to wait 2 days. Sounds nothing but the cost of next day is excessive
Good morning Matt,

I hope you are well. I have checked the tracking information for your order, and can see that your order was dispatched the same day the order was placed, collected by our courier Parcel Force and then was delivered to you a day late by them. Please accept our apologies for this delay and for any inconvenience this has cause you.

If you would like to discuss this further with a member of our Customer Services team, please can you provide the best contact number and most suitable time of the day for us to call you. We can then look to resolve this for you!

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Vital Parts Ltd
I made a mistake ordering and staff at VP were very helpful in establishing the correct size items needed and replacing the order for me over the phone. All I had to do was return the unwanted items. New items fit perfectly and good value for money. Thank you.
Vital Parts is rated 4.77 based on 1,299 reviews