Vital Parts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

Mike@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial Estate
Bircholt Road

How would you rate Vital Parts?

Brian Martindale
Verified Buyer
"The item I 'bought' on line was out of stock and a full and immediate refund was made with an apology. Subsequently they provided alternative parts which solved my problem. Excellent service."
"Parts arrived promptly and as described."
"Vital Parts sent me samples overnight and delivered them within 2 days.Excellent service"
"Vital Parts provided components that I had found difficult to source in small numbers. They recommended an alternative part to resolve a shortage issue. The service was personal and delivery was upgraded to make up for time lost due to the shortage. Very satisfied."
Mark Beeton
Verified Buyer
"I have not received the items to date. I have sent an e-mail to harrys@vital parts.co.uk and have had no response. I also talked to a person on the chat line and they said they would chase up the order but to date still have had no response. I have purchased the same items proviously and had no issue so I dont know what the issue is this time. Still havce not received the items. Kind regards, Mark."
Mr Digneau Jean-philippe
Verified Buyer
"Service tres professionnel .contact reactif par mail , envoi rapide ."
Howell Whyte
Verified Buyer
"Good qualty swivel feet. I replaced the feet on two new desks of which where hard to level. With vital parts feet have adjusted the level to within 1mm. On two desks side by side. Well done vital parts.."
STEVE FORREST
Verified Buyer
"you sent out the sample very quick and followed up with a phone call when I ordered more of the same they turned up quickly thank you"
"A very tiny order for a company this size, but happily despatched. Very pleased."
Neil McKay
Verified Buyer
"Great price, fantastic quality product ....very quick delivery"
Alan Carter
Verified Buyer
"Parts were very good quality"
Peter Hope
Verified Buyer
"East to use website, accurate description and quick delivery"
"Excellent service and products. Would highly recommend."
Ruth Moore @ The Cornflower Coffee Shop
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered wrong size parts even though a small I was offered an immediate replacement from a very polite Vital Parts colleague."
"they offered a free sample.. we did not need it as the parts fit perfectly on our stool legs. From order to delivery no hitches. It would have been nice to have ordered fewer than we did to avoid the delivery charge."
Andrew Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Vital Parts had the parts that I needed with a great choice of parts and a fast delivery offered."
Leigh Roche - Westbury Windows & Joinery
Verified Reviewer
"Goods received as stated, excellent customer service provided by Harry, advising parts ordered were out of stock but could offer an alternative."
"Quick and effortless"
Bill Yates
Verified Buyer
"These adjustable inserts finished of my project perfectly many thanks"
Simon Shaw