Vital Parts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial Estate
Bircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy

"I don't have a problem with the goods or price. But I do have a problem with the lack of communication from Vital parts. After I paid for the goods I waited 2 weeks then using a link in the auto order receipt email I asked what is the status of my order. I did not receive a reply. Then about a week later I get email saying now shipped & I did receive a couple of days later. So if you are not in any rush use vital parts. I will not be using them again. If they can't be bothered to let customers know when goods will be available then they don't think much of their customers. Very quick to take your money, but unsatisfactory afterwards."
Hi Paul, firstly let me apologize for the issues you experienced with this order, we always try to keep customers up to date with the situation of their orders however sometimes we can be let down by the systems in place. Unfortunately after investigation we are still unable to locate where your email was sent and we have tried to get in touch using the phone number and email address you provided to get to the bottom of this, if you could get in touch with us on 01233 713 581 then that would be appreciated. For your reference we have refunded your postage costs because of the delay as a gesture of goodwill. Kind regards, Josh B
"Very helpfull and prompt in changing my order at no extra expense"
"I recently purchased 4, new plastic inserts from Vital Parts to protect my Motorbike cylinder head whilst I was renewing the exhaust downpipes. A great product, economical and quick delivery."
"Ordered, delivered, good quality items . No problems"
"Excellent company to deal with. I made a bit of a mess up with my first order but Vital Parts put everything right even though my order was ready to ship. The product (teflon screw on floor protectors) was also excellent."
"Good service, part was correct and worked very well, quick delivery, excellent price. Will use vital parts again."
"Excellent service, products and fast delivery."
"Excellent range of products at good value prices, and fast delivery. Service A*."
"Delivery was prompt and complete"
"Promptly delivery. Good value for money."
"Great product and easy to fit - even a few spares thrown in!"
"Excellent service. Delivered very quickly, Good product."
"Great all round"
"Arrived promptly and just what I needed thank you"
"good service ,very prompt and no fuss definitely will be using these guys again"
"Great items, as described. Fast delivery too. Would buy again."
"Best price fit well look good"
"parts as described promt delivery"
"Excellent service and delivered exactly what I required"
"Excellent company to deal with."
Vital Parts is rated 4.81 based on 585 reviews