Vital Parts Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial Estate
Bircholt Road

Click Here

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy

Martin Wild
"Wanted some rubber feet for a new swimming pool heat pump that I’d purchased. Found just what I needed at Vital Parts. Just the job!"
David Kearney
"Ordered 10 rubber feet at a good price for my floor standing speakers. The delivery was quick and free."
Benito Sanchez
"Wrong item. Waiting for returning items and get my money back. No reply to my enquire from customer service."
"Don't do reviews"
"Received parts - drive gears & belt for a mini lathe. It was just what I needed. It fit and my lathe is up and running again. Parts are hard to find for this lathe well not any more will continue getting parts from Vital parts. Didn't take that long to get them."
"Well packed and good delivery. Look good but time will tell on durability."
"Excellent product and service. Better price than Amazon."
"Done what was asked. Bits arrived when they should have done - but the postage on small parts is always expensive!"
"As expected."
"It was only a small order but it was dispatched promptly. The product description was accurate."
"What a great company this is, where else can you get these specialist components in small quantities, delivered so quickly. Thank you Vital Parts."
"Prompt delivery and high quality product"
"The small order I made was good quality and sent promptly. The cost of postage was however far too much for the 2 small items ordered."
"A very good service and excellent quality of parts supplied"
"Excellent service from starting on the website to the swift dispatch and delivery of the materials as ordered. Customer service was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend the company to other people. I would certainly use them again in the future."
"Very impressed with assistance given during telephone conversation. Order was dispatched and arrived sooner than expected. An excellent experience. Look forward to doing more business in the future."
"Vital Parts was very fast in confirming and shipping the item ordered. I would highly recommend them and not hesitate to use the company again. Very happy with the service"
"I have had good experiences with Vital Parts, the only time I was disappointed was when I rang to order a few samples which didn't arrive - they were probably lost in the post however it may have been because the order was lost or not processed..?"
"The product was exactly as described , well priced, quick to arrive and and totally satisfactory. Good site and service."
"Fast delivery, excellent communication, good quality product. Thank you."
"I was very happy with my order, they were exactly what I needed and arrived the next day... Couldn't be happier"
"Everything was okay"
"Excellent service. Staff member extremely helpful. Sent us a sample and we were able to determine the product size we required. Ordered the product, arrived on time and fit perfectly."
Vital Parts is rated 4.78 based on 907 reviews