Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Vital Parts 5 star review on 9th December 2020
McGrath
Vital Parts 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Bob Taylor
I ordered adjustable table legs and glass bumpers for a garden table. Your website was easy to negotiate with excellent diagrams showing the measurements and sizes of the parts I needed. They were dispatched quickly and received earlier than expected. I would definitely recommend this site and will use you again whenever need parts. Thank you.
I am happy with the product and reasonable quick delivery
Sent back parts I ordered which cost me £4 and got only reimbursed £7.50 but the total order was just under £ 14.I have now place another order for parts I hope will do the job only to be told there is a 4 week delay.So all in all not a very good experience to date
Great service really helpful staff and quick delivery.
An amazing choice of products with in depth details on sizes. My adjustable feet order was received within days and very happy with the quality of the product and the service provided.
3 months between shipping first part of order and second, with no follow up.
Good Afternoon Mike, Thank you for getting in touch regarding your order, I can see that the order has been completed dated 16/07 and sent via 2nd class Royal Mail. Please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team if you ever need any assistance as we will be happy to help. Kind Regards, Victoria Customer Service Manager
Prompt and helpful service.
You need to pick a courier service that delivers as requested. You pay extra for the 'quick' service and its not. Other than that all good
I needed a part to fix my ride-on mower. Not sure of size so ordered 3 different sizes - and it worked a treat! I'll get a few more years out of the mower yet. Great service, great range, quick delivery. Thank you Vital Parts!
Very efficient service will use again
First delivery was several weeks late, and arrived incorrectly (wrong size). Replacement order took a further few weeks (despite these then being urgent), and was also supplied incorrectly. Still waiting for the third attempt, but not hopeful.
We were very pleased with service from Vital Parts. The order arrived promptly and was just what we wanted.
Excellent service and delivery, would definitely use again
I used Vital Parts to get replacement feet for Barlow Tyrie sun loungers. They fit perfectly. Lots of sizes available on the website.
First order and it went horribly wrong. The parts I ordered didn't arrive instead I got something else totally different. I was also charged delivery after is stated free delivery for orders over £20. I honestly wouldn't buy here again and I'm now going to request a full refund and go elsewhere.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for getting in touch, I have reviewed the order and can see that the order was placed in house with our Sales team were the prices and delivery charges do vary to those listed on the website. Please accept my apologies this was not explained to you at the point of order. I have reviewed this in more detail and can see that the part error was due to a pickking issue in our warehouse and I do apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. I hope that the replacements we send out on a Next Day service resolved this for you. If you would like to speak to someone regarding a return, please let us know and we can arrange this for you. Kind Regards, Victoria Customer Service Manager.
From start to almost finish I had nothing but problems with this order. The only redeeming feature was that we eventually got the parts we ordered almost a month ago!
Good Afternoon Roger, Many thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. I can see our team have been in contact with you since the date of the order regarding the lead times and the alternatives offered. I am sorry the alternatives were not suitable to your requirements. As we manufacture a lot of these products and often work with leadtimes. I am pleased that the goods are now with you. If you do want to discuss this further, I will happily arrange to give you a call. Kind Regards, Victoria Customer Service Manager.
Very helpful, clear and knowledgeable, purchases arrived promptly
All was processed and sent very quickly. The Gliders are absolutely perfect for our kitchen chairs which now ‘glide’ across the carpet tiles. No marking of tiles anymore.
Excellent service in the supply of parts to keep old products in use. The gliders for our tubular steel kitchen chairs are great and give them an extended life.
Nice products and prompt delivery
Vital Parts is rated 4.75 based on 1,820 reviews