Vital Parts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

Mike@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial Estate
Bircholt Road

How would you rate Vital Parts?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Richard Bishop
Verified Buyer
"Product very high quality and at a competetive price"
"first time using and a very smooth experience. definitely use again and recommend."
"Great service, friendly telephone ordering, great quality parts, Only wanted a small order so had to go to minimum price for an order, delivery on time. Would use again."
"Really helpful. Made sure we got the right parts by sending out samples before we ordered. Would recommend."
Alan Jarvis
Verified Buyer
"arrived in good time and quality of goods was higher than expected"
Roraidh Scott
Verified Buyer
"The free sample chair glides that I requested arrived the next day and this helped me to decide straight away to buy some more. I was happy with their quality and the company were very attentive and efficient throughout the whole process."
Anthony Lucyk
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and excellent product!"
DES RICHARDS
Verified Buyer
"The goods were ordered at 4pm and delivered by the following morning. Excellent quality and good service."
Godfrey Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Great communications and prompt efficient service. Wish we could use them as a supplier more regularly but our needs are so limited these days. Thank you."
Michael Gregory
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate website, competitive prices and quick delivery"
Joseph Joynson
Verified Buyer
"Vp delivered firstly a sample from my measurements, which proved to be wrong. They then provided s further sample which was bob on. I have nothing but praise for the service and the help I received I would recommend them to any prospective purchaser."
Adam Aslett
Verified Buyer
"I was contacted by Vital Parts after placing my order on line. The part I wanted was currently unavailable and so the gentleman advised me of an alternative product that would best suit my needs. The product then arrived very promptly and was exactly what I wanted."
"Such a good range of ferrules held in stock I was able to match my requirement perfectly. Ease of ordering and speed of delivery was quicker that catching a local bus to the local shop who didn't have any in stock! I'll certainly use your service again."
"The descriptions on the website were very good and allowed the selection of the correct size chair feet which were a perfect fit. The chair feet were well made and of good quality."
Heather Connor
Verified Buyer
"I had been looking for ages for the right caps for my dinning room chairs and found them on vital parts. Great that you can send for a sample as well rather than order something that's not right. Well done vital parts."
William Wales
Verified Buyer
"Very quick free delivery plus kept well informed excellent product will use again"
"Helpful and quick service"
"Excellent service, exactly what we wanted"
Ieuan M Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Very varied stock of my requirements"
Bernadette Hall
Verified Buyer
"very efficient member of staff who advised me"
Vital Parts is rated 4.80 based on 277 reviews