Vital Parts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial Estate
Bircholt Road

How would you rate Vital Parts ?

"I needed furniture glides but wasn't sure which to get, Teflon or felt. The Vital-Parts sales guy was really helpful and knowledgeable and they even allowed me to split a pack of 16 into 8 of each type, under the premise that I would return and swap the ones I didn't like. I kept them all. I'll definitely shop from them again."
"Great, fast service. Product was exactly what we needed."
"The tube plugs were just what I needed. Supplied in small quantities at the a good price."
"1st Class service"
"Although out of stock of the ordered items, so shouldn’t have offered a quick delivery, their prompt follow-up and ability to offer a suitable equivalent was first class. Incidentally, the product “Weight Rated Fixed Machine Feet” make ideal feet for garden chairs on grooved softwood decking. Very pleased with the service. Thanks."
"Easy to use site, plenty of pictures and measurements and a quick dispatch and delivery"
"They are great to work with. Very helpful and friendly to talk to on the phone and promptly filled my order"
"Easy website to use...found what i wanted quickly and great value even though I had to pay delivery."
"Thanks for quick service, your easy to use website, only downside, having to pay twice as much for the postage as I paid for the parts, but thats the nature of the patrs I ordered."
"Top draw excellent much better than the sticky pads you get in B&Q. Would use again Steven"
"Wrote a review recently to say good delivery time, good product - my order was for just over£40. However there was one glider short which caused wonky scratchy problems. I emailed Chris at vital parts and had received no response whatsoever after one week. Having given a review on line to that effect I received 4 new gliders by the next post. There was no letter or message with them just a package with 4 gliders (thank you, but I only needed 1 which as explained I had already purchased from elsewhere) - however, surely it is good practice to add a note to say herewith 4 gliders sorry for error hope this sorts out problem, or something to that effect!!!! I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't reviewed the product on line - would Chris eventually have answered my email - who knows. My advice is: if you have a problem with your order from this company then review on line if you want a quick response."
"Excellent range of products; well resented website; ordering very easy and straightforward; product delivery superb. Thank you"
"I have only used Vital Parts on two occasions now, but I have never had dealings with such a friendly and very efficient company. The staff are 1st class and should be congratulated on their dealings with customers who are not too sure which is the best product for their needs. Well done to all concerned"
"Very efficient service. I requested a sample rubber foot, which came within a few days and as a result I ordered a further six, so it pays to be efficient! Many thanks to the team."
"Easy to source and fast delivery They do the job and easy to fit"
"Good product, quick delivery. Screws poor quality"
"Easy to navigate web site. Prompt delivery. Expensive postage costs for such a few small items but I can live with that"
"Very good informative product information Sensible pricing Good delivery"
"Arrived on time. Very good."
"Great item, delivered on time and fitted description perfectly"
Vital Parts is rated 4.81 based on 533 reviews