Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Great service and website very informative with great flexibility for ordering
Parts were exactly as described which meant they were what I needed and arrived very quickly
Excellent product, very quick delivery, definitely buy from again.
Thank you! Items arrived as ordered, just need to find time to fit them! Very pleased with the service and product.
Parts ordered and received very quickly and in good condition. overall excellent service provided.
The items look fine. Haven't had a chance to use yet.
I was delighted to find the "feet" I needed for my old chairs. Even more pleased when they came quickly and were easy to fit. Thanks Guys.
Excellent product, exactly as stated on the website. It means my mother-in-law's stool is now usable again. May God bless you all.
Excellent supplier with excellent goods and excellent service, thank you.
Great range of products. Easy to order small quantities and fast delivery. What's not to like?
Fantastic customer care and very speedy delivery. Thankyou!
Very fast service, and items fitted as discribed. Would use again. 0
Happy with product. good service and prompt delivery. Well packaged. Thank you
The “vital parts’ gave life to an old bathroom stool.
Parts arrived today at 2.30pm safe and sound. They are spot on for the job.
Very quick service delivery within a few days.
Extremely good service and customer care, it would be helpful if a vat receipt was issued with the goods rather than having to request one, this is the only reason I did not click the star Very Good.
Was it me not reading the dimensions of the sofa feet, or the dimensions not being clear enough or incorrect? Anyway, I got feet that were half the height I wanted, but fitted them anyway for the time being. Will order some more, but not sure where from.
Yes good quality product. Just what I needed. Quick delivery even from the UK. Couldn't find locally Shipping added to cost Would order again if needed
Very good product