Vital Parts Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial Estate
Bircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy

David Kearney
"Ordered 10 rubber feet at a good price for my floor standing speakers. The delivery was quick and free."
Benito Sanchez
"Wrong item. Waiting for returning items and get my money back. No reply to my enquire from customer service."
Lynne Harris
"Wrote a review recently to say good delivery time, good product - my order was for just over£40. However there was one glider short which caused wonky scratchy problems. I emailed Chris at vital parts and had received no response whatsoever after one week. Having given a review on line to that effect I received 4 new gliders by the next post. There was no letter or message with them just a package with 4 gliders (thank you, but I only needed 1 which as explained I had already purchased from elsewhere) - however, surely it is good practice to add a note to say herewith 4 gliders sorry for error hope this sorts out problem, or something to that effect!!!! I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't reviewed the product on line - would Chris eventually have answered my email - who knows. My advice is: if you have a problem with your order from this company then review on line if you want a quick response."
"I was surprised that the screws were not included (per photo), which meant I had to source appropriate screws independently - delaying completion of the job."
Good Afternoon Roger,

Sorry to hear you have not received the screws with your nail on glides. These are usually included and it looks like an error was made in our warehouse when these were dispatched to you. Unfortunately from time to time errors can be made but we do apologise for this. As per my telephone call I have been advised that these are no longer needed as you have sourced elsewhere. If you do change your mind please do not hesitate to get in touch and I can get some sent out to you. I hope that this does not stop you from using Vital-Parts in the future. If there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to get in touch via phone or email and we can resolve any issues.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"Great to be able to buy small quantities of fittings as needed."
"Goods received quickly within the timescale quoted and exactly as described."
"Even though mine was a small personal order (not company) it was dealt with swiftly, and I received the goods within a few days. Brilliant."
"Wanted a 28 mm rubber ferrule w. steel base for a thumbstick (walking stick for rough, uneven ground). VP has excellent range of such things. Ordered Thur: night - arr. Mon am:. Excellent will use them again."
"Good product, good prices, easy payment method and immediate despatch. What more can you need."
"what I needed at a good price, on time"
"very helpful and polite staff would definitely recommend vital parts."
"Very helpful, excellent service, and delivery exactly as promised - SCC Services & Equipment Ltd"
"least said soonest mended"
Hey Gordon

After looking into your order I can see there was an issue with the address provided. This order has been refunded.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"It's not the first time that I make use of this Web-shop to fulfill my needs. As always they acted with awesome customer care and attention focus. Ordered parts reached my hands in pristine condition and as advertised at product's correspondent web-page."
"Cost effective and fast delivery! I did have a problem as I ordered something incorrectly, but Vital Parts sorted it out for me with no fuss! I will definitely be using them again. Thank you."
"Parts were good quality. arrived when they said they would. Job done."
"The product quality is good and just what we wanted, however my name was not on the delivery paper work and therefore I had to search our goods in area to find my package. The delivery address on the confirmation email showed my name but the delivered item did not. Hope this helps."
Hey Graham

Apologies for the issues you had with the paperwork. It looks like a technical issue our end. We are now looking into this to improve the delivery paperwork going forward. Thank you for your feedback.

"delivery to slow"
Hey Simon

We have looked into the issue our end for you and we can see this was ordered on a 48 hour delivery. Unfortunately Parcel Force do not deliver on a weekend so the next available delivery day was Monday 13th. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"Replacement feet for cube patio furniture fitted better than the originals!"
"A very pleasant suprise to find the components I required. the website was easy to navigate and ordering was simple. Delivery was on time and matched the advertised product. Success from start to finish. Well done. Richard McD."
"Very prompt, excellent service"
"Wrong size was sent When l phoned immediate help Correct size forwarded by return I returned wrong size by post ....... NO OFFER OF POSTAGE THOUGH!"
Hey Anita,

Sorry to hear there was an issue with our parts. We have refunded you with £10 as a gesture of goodwill.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"This is the second time I have ordered various sized nut and bolt caps from vital-parts and on both occasions delivery has been prompt and the items arrived in good order. Very pleased."
Vital Parts is rated 4.77 based on 754 reviews