Vital Parts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial Estate
Bircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy

Benito Sanchez
"Wrong item. Waiting for returning items and get my money back. No reply to my enquire from customer service."
Lynne Harris
"Wrote a review recently to say good delivery time, good product - my order was for just over£40. However there was one glider short which caused wonky scratchy problems. I emailed Chris at vital parts and had received no response whatsoever after one week. Having given a review on line to that effect I received 4 new gliders by the next post. There was no letter or message with them just a package with 4 gliders (thank you, but I only needed 1 which as explained I had already purchased from elsewhere) - however, surely it is good practice to add a note to say herewith 4 gliders sorry for error hope this sorts out problem, or something to that effect!!!! I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't reviewed the product on line - would Chris eventually have answered my email - who knows. My advice is: if you have a problem with your order from this company then review on line if you want a quick response."
David Meare
"I am happy to have been asked to write a review for Vital-Parts Ltd because not only have I been delighted by my dealings with them, I have already been recommending them to my friends. About 8 or 9 years ago I bought some really well made, powder coated garden furniture that had been manufactured in Germany. It continues to look almost new but the rubber feet had in many cases worn away about 18 months ago. The garden centre where I had bought them couldn’t help with replacement parts and I was resigned to having them scraping away at the concrete patio paving as I moved them around. Some weeks ago after replacing the paving I decided to see if I could find a supplier on the Internet. I found Vital-Parts right away. I found that they had a good guide to sizing so that I could determine which tube inserts would suit my chairs, and that they were happy to send me a couple of free samples so I could confirm my selection. They followed up with a pleasant email offering any further help I might need with anything else. The email reminded me that I have had a pair of three tread step ladders that have been relegated to outdoor use only for years. The protective feet on them have gone (disappeared in the mists of time). The result is that the tubes become clogged with debris and if they are brought indoors, it is all deposited over the carpet and anything scratchable is scratched. So I put 4 suitable feet for them on the order too. Everything was fine from delivery to fitting and I have been a very happy customer. The new chair feet, being inserts rather than boots are better than the originals. The old ones allowed water to seep in and be retained within them, causing a bit of out of sight rust and discolouration. Some dark green Hammerite paint is going to fix that. Well done Vital-Parts you’re highly recommended."
"Just what I needed and easier to order than other companies online."
"I Ordered 6 different items on 12/3. I received a phone call on 13/3 that 2 items were out of stock. It was agreed to send what you had with the rest to follow. By the 19/3 I had not received anything so I phoned to be told that due to an error nothing had been sent out and I had missed the deadline for next day delivery so the earliest a delivery could be made was the 21/3."
Hey Ian

As per our telephone call, I sincerely apologise for this issue. I have put these on a pre-noon delivery for Thursday for you and the balance will be send via this method once this comes back into stock. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. We can send you some free samples or next time you order we can offer a free next day delivery?

Do not hesitate to get in touch if you require any further help.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"A very good product from a Company with good communication the downside was the excessive p&p charge"
Hey

Thanks for the great feedback on our communication and products. Sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied. If there is anything we can do in future please get in touch.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"Easy to find the right replacement plastic feet for a stool, they arrived promptly and are now protecting the metal legs as required."
"Great customer service and unique range of stock"
"a small order but dealt with efficiently and effectively."
"Placed order on 4 March. Was phoned 1 week later to some items are out of stock and agreed for them to send stocked items. Today 18.March NO deliveries received ?"
Hey David

as per our phone call, I apologise for the delay in your order. As discussed this is now on a next day delivery and will be with you tomorrow. Any issues we are always here to help.

Lisa C, Vital Parts
"An excellent simple quick service by all concerned."
"Have only just used them for a few days but seem ideal much better than felt pads. Excellent customer service and delivery"
"Good product quality despatched quickly"
"Excellent product and perfect for the job. Adjustable feet supporting a washing machine."
"The product ws exactly as described and delivered in a timely manner. No problems whatsoever."
"Up to spec and delivered quickly."
"super service, I ordered incorrect parts at first, but they exchanged quick, nd delivery was excellent time, staff very helpful too,"
"Received my order within two days, excellent service. And kept me informed regards delivery."
"Same as ever easy to order and prompt efficient delivery. Quality and effectiveness very good. Pleasure to do business with, even for an old internet duffer like me!"
"Items received as described and of excellent quality. Order received in the stated delivery time"
Vital Parts is rated 4.78 based on 697 reviews