Vital Parts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial Estate
Bircholt Road

How would you rate Vital Parts ?

"Very good service and good quality products. Vital Parts did not have all items on order although it did not say so on website but I was contacted by phone and agreed an alternative with the caller. Items arrived quickly."
"The whole process of ordering the items online was very clear and user friendly. The items were delivered on time and are of excellent quality. Service excellence for a job well done. Thank you"
"Prompt and very good overall service! Thanks"
"Excellent service will use them again"
"Order arrived promptly in good order, stick on chair pads seem to have done the trick, now much easier to move on my tiles. Thank you"
"very fast delivery"
"brilliant...... they send samples FOC..... and then ship very quickly. thanks"
"Reasonable price, decent delivery time. What else is there to say?"
"My order came through very quickly which was great.. however, to qualify for delivery, I had to order a load of extra parts that I don't need!"
Hi Diane, apologies for the frustrations regarding the minimum order value of £15. Unfortunately this is something we have to do to be able to offer free delivery and samples across all of our products, we hope that you can understand and that it wouldn't prevent you from visiting us again in the future. If we can be of any further assistance, please do get in touch on 01233 713 581. Kind regards, Josh.
"I ordered some Tube Inserts, from start to receipt of goods the service was excellent."
"Really helpful. Willing to send samples before committing to buy. Knowledgeable about stock and which alternative products might be useful. Spent time looking at photos of items needing “moulding”. Sent loads of possible matches to help me decide on definite purchase."
"Quick delivery and very good parts"
"The product was the closest I could get to what I needed & it’s doing the job ok, but company policy isn’t helpful for small users like myself. I needed parts for one job total cost minimal, however I needed to buy random items to meet the company minimum £15 spend which is actually £18 with VAT. Disappointing & if I wasn’t so desperate I’d have spent more time looking & gone elsewhere."
"Excellent Service"
"Excellent choice of products and prompt service. However, I feel those of us purchasing low volumes for domestic rather than commercial application will find the minimum purchase of £15 excessive. Indeed I found it necessary to purchase more items than I really needed."
"Excellent service provided by a very helpful team."
"Wide choice of parts at competitive prices. After placing online order, VitalParts called me saying a couple of items were out of stock - replacements were agreed and order arrived next day. Excellent service!"
"Excellent service and product"
"Service excellent. Sample received next day, order placed and delivered within a few days"
"First package was lost in the post. When I Emailed, a member of staff contacted me immediately and arranged for replacemennt to arrive by Parcelforce the next day! And it did. Excellent service. Thank you!"
Vital Parts is rated 4.80 based on 459 reviews