Vital Parts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vital Parts

About Vital Parts: We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial Estate
Bircholt Road

How would you rate Vital Parts ?

Paul Addison
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service, even on a small order, AND even sent me some samples prior to me placing an order. Just made ordering and delivery so simple."
Oliver Inseal
Verified Buyer
"I have requested an exchange for my items but I have yet to have a response. Poor customer service. I will be ordering parts elsewhere from now on."
Graeme Bradbury
Verified Buyer
"Very polite and helpful staff. Quick delivery of samples. Fast service on the following main order."
F Roy Peck
Verified Buyer
"informative, helpful and prompt"
Peter Heath
Verified Buyer
"You delivered very quickly, as promised, and the goods were 1st class exactly as described."
David Stanford
Verified Buyer
"not what I order and to take payment and then be told out of stock"
Hi David, Apologies that you felt it was necessary to leave a negative review on this. I can confirm that steps were taken before the order was shipped to let you know about the lack of stock for one of the parts you ordered. Our sales person ran through the very close matching alternative part which was agreed with yourself over the phone. Of course, had this have been an issue at the time a refund would have been processed to prevent any difficulties on your end.

As a resolution we have offered to send you some additional feet to meet your requirements, I hope that this swift response has helped satisfy the issue you have mentioned. We're always here to help, so if you have any problems please get in touch with us either via phone (01233 713 581) or through our website. Kind regards, Josh.
Martin McCullough
Verified Buyer
"I was particularly pleased that Vital Parts treated my order as important, even though it was a small order made up of low numbers of components. Their range of products is great, and some would be hard to find in domestic catalogues. Great company, with fast delivery. I've already recommended them to a friend."
Roger Glover
Verified Buyer
"It's great for a company to accept small orders for parts not available in DIY and specialist tool stores. Second order and still an excellent service and delivery. Ordered in the evening and received morning after next; can't get much faster than that. When enquiring by phone, always a polite and informative response. Will definitely order again whem required."
"Excellent communications and customer service."
"Very good service"
Stephen Wicks
Verified Buyer
"Reliable, prompt service again. Thanks"
"Delivered what I ordered, on time and the items have fulfilled their purpose admiraby."
Paul Goldsmith
Verified Buyer
"Very good and quick service.."
"Quick, delivery, helpfull helpline"
"Excellent telephone support. Well priced, and a speedy delivery"
Miss K A Woodman
Verified Buyer
"The product is good quality. I was a bit disappointed in the minimum order amount."
Noel Fitzgerald
Verified Buyer
"efficient quick and affordable"
Denis Bloomfield
Verified Buyer
"Very easy online ordering, speedy service/delivery and progress notifications."
Sandra Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"Have tried for two weeks to get replacement caps/inserts for our garden chairs. Spoke to Emma on line yesterday; two samples forwarded 1st class post, received this morning. Perfect fit. Replacements ordered. Very pleased with product and service. Would thoroughly recommend to all. Thank you Emma!"
Clive Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer focussed service; free samples allowing accurate choice and helpful staff."
Vital Parts is rated 4.78 based on 395 reviews