Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Brilliant service, great company when you need those little bits you would think hard to find! Postage was very prompt too
Prompt dispatch of well-described goods was much appreciated.
Excellent customer service. I had a bespoke requirement and the help and advice I received when calling vital parts was second to none.
all came on time and look good
Extremely helpful and accommodating.
Very good but unfortunately I ordered the wrong size
Loved the feet, they just finished of the stool I made for my daughters friends wedding present. They could have maybe arrived a day earlier but that was down to the Royal Mail not Vital Parts, they couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you
Great website with an amazing choice of items available. Great products ordered and delivered really quickly.
Just what i was looking for to support the tray on a morrocan spider leg tray table,this product fitted the job perfectly,dispached very promptly,very happy.
Staff were very helpful
Great range of products it’s difficult to find elsewhere. Fast delivery, highly recommended.
Excellent service
Product arrived promptly and fits perfectly. Thank you
first class service and help in getting the right parts. Many thanks
Prompt and good
Perfect. Nut covers. Just what I needed and couldn’t find anywhere else. Well priced and speedy. Thank you.
Absolute quality product but especially the customer service Thanks very much
Very efficient service and the spare part was perfect for our requirements.
Very prompt and efficient service. Will happily use again
I was desperately looking for saddle feet for my chairs which didnt have it. I started looking at it and finally found that on ebay which was supplied by Vital parts. I directly went to vital parts and i found multiple products with cheapest price . I ordered only 2 parts to test the product and services and it was excellent. Then i ordered again and now i can say that i have really liked the products and excellent services. I would highly recommend this company which is very reliable.
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,176 reviews