Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Vital Parts 5 star review on 3rd September 2019
Martin Wild
Vital Parts 5 star review on 17th March 2019
David Kearney
great parts, very weak service
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, I am sorry to hear the service received was not satisfactory.

I would like to look into the matter further for you and would be grateful if you could respond to the email attached with further information.

Please let us know if you need any help in the future.

Kind Regards,

Victoria
Vital Parts.
Perfect for what I need them for
Good service - excellent product
Does what it says on the tin!
Good quality
Great service always very helpful
Bought these in order to stop my kitchen chairs scratching my amtico flooring. Tried for ages to find a product that would fit.
Easy to deal with and deliver on time.
Good service
Just a small object but finished off a large job very well..
Excellent service and good communication. Very efficient company with knowledgable and pleasant staff.
Absolutely first class service. My initial order went missing in transit and a replacement arrived in two days. Friendly knowledgeable staff . Couldn't be more pleased with Vital Parts company.
Great service, and helpful staff. free sample very useful. Will definetly use again
Excellent service. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again
Unsatisfactory customer service
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, our service is really important to us and I can see based on the order number provided that we contacted you on the 15.09.2020 with a resolution for your query.

If you would like to discuss this further, please let me know suitable time to discuss or alternatively, email our customer service department via customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Kind regards,

Victoria
Customer Service Department
Used as feet for cheese boards!
Perfect for that job.
Excellent service. The parts I required were out of stock so Vital Parts phoned me to offer an alternative at no extra cost. Would definitely use again,
Had a problem with product being out of stock but they offered an alternative which
was perfect for my job, very helpful staff.
Arrived promptly and did the job perfectly as protection for my garden bench legs.
Vital Parts is rated 4.78 based on 1,271 reviews