Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Offers a comprehensive range of tube inserts in quantities suitable for home user. Very speedy delivery.
The package arrived very quickly and the products look of good quality. I have not used them yet, however, i have no doubt they will be fit for purpose. If this turns out to be the case then i will use them again. Regards Mark
Swift service
easy to contact and spoke to person who advised very quickly the product i needed
Quick accurate delivery Initially disappointed with the size of the product but they were as ordered - just looked small Easy to install. Too soon to tell if they will perform as expected
Rapid delivery -good quality parts
Good quality rubber chair feet, delivered fairly quickly
Although there was a hiccup in supplying the item requested, I was very impressed by the concern shown and actions taken to put things right.
Hi Brian. We'd like to apologize for not getting back to you on this, we work to keep our customers up to date with their orders and is actually something we pride ourselves on so this is isn't something that we like to see.

We have now updated the images on-site to display the correct imaging and have refunded your order as a gesture of good-will. I hope that this will not put you off using us in the future.

Vital Parts.
Parts ordered quickly and easily. Delivery was quicker than expected. Quality product received. Thanks for your help - would recommend.
Had a good delivery time, The parts did what they were meant to do
Uber quick delivery and items seem good ...
Parts delivered on given date parts good quality and as described
I ordered two types of rubber insert feet for metal kitchen chairs - one set was ribbed which fitted but the other set which were angled were not ribbed and too big for the chairs. The size seemed the same on the web site but I did not pick up one set was ribbed and the other not. I will come back to you when I run out of rubber feet.
This arrived earlier than expected and appear to do the job that they had been ordered for.
Ordered some important samples after placing a small order (OPG032), but heard nothing about them - so don't know if they will be coming with the shipment I ordered or not.... These samples will be for large scale production once prototypes are finalised, so some feedback regarding the sample orders would be great.
Customer service was very good, they were happy to send samples before ordering. The delivery was very quicker than expected . Overal we were pleased with the purchase.
The insert feet were difficult to fit in the tube legs of my chairs. The internal diameters of the legs varied noticeably. Eventually found that I needed to trim off some of the first' flexible insert' and also use some washing-up liquid to allow insertion of foot into leg.Otherwise good product.
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,075 reviews